Need Help Getting a Case

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I am going to purchase my first iPhone (a 4s) coming from BlackBerry 9700.

All of my close friends have dropped and spider webbed their iPhone 4's and I actually have a friend whose spent roughly $1500 on replacing his 3 iPhones because drops them and won't get a case. He finally got a case that looks like a small thin shell (Almost there case?) - either way he swears by it.

I have a friend who dropped theirs and they carry an Otterbox Defender case.

On my Bold 9700 I use an Otterbox Commuter case and I use my hip holster. This case is suprisingly snug and good form fitting.

I am watching videos of Lifeproof, Ottterbox Reflex and Commuter and i am really torn. I don't want a large chunky phone because I want to put it in my pocket because the iPhone doesn't come with a holster. However, I do want a sleeve or holster of some sort.

Finally I am not interested in spending more than $30. (I can get otterboxes of amazon for $17).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
This is what I have currently. I really love the case. Wasn't crazy about the holster for it at first because it was a pain to get the phone in and out of it, but it seems to have broken in some and now it is much easier to use.

iSkin Claro Case

Holster

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have liked the snug fit and protection of the Speck Candyshell case. I have it on my work phone and it provides good protection. I also have an Otterbox Defender and it is great protection, but rather bulky. But does come with a holster.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal