Otterbox Defender Case - WOW!

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Just received an Otterbox Defender case for my ipad and I have to say, what a piece of kit!

It was bought by the wife for my Christmas, so I didn't know if she'll let me play with it until Dec 25th, but for the ultimate in protection, I think it's hard to beat.

Has a detachable back, which also doubles as a stand and a front cover as well as a removable cover so it can sit in a dock without removing the case.

Expensive, but SO much better than the Apple case I have at the minute. Pretty heavy as well, so time will tell if that's a problem.

gschwarzer

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Just received an Otterbox Defender case for my ipad and I have to say, what a piece of kit!

It was bought by the wife for my Christmas, so I didn't know if she'll let me play with it until Dec 25th, but for the ultimate in protection, I think it's hard to beat.

Has a detachable back, which also doubles as a stand and a front cover as well as a removable cover so it can sit in a dock without removing the case.

Expensive, but SO much better than the Apple case I have at the minute. Pretty heavy as well, so time will tell if that's a problem.
The Otter guys really have it together. US company, know how to protect stuff, have really good design. More $, but worth every penny