How is Bluetooth sound quality in 2011?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. To be honest I haven't tried any kind of Bluetooth headset since it was a newer technology back in 2007 with my Samsung Blackjack at the time. The sound quality just wasn't to my liking. I had a nice Motorola headset. I do use a nice stereo Bluetooth thats through my pioneer cd player in my car but plays over my car speakers. So 4 years later would I be impressed with the sound quality. If it helps I'm not at all impressed with the quality of the headphones for the iPhone during a phone conversation. And ios5 getting a Bluetooth update, does that mean better quality also?

I just don't want to shell out cash for something I'm going to be disappointed with.

Josh

accessoriesguy

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
that's a good question, i'm not sure about bluetooth 4.0 but if the band allows for more data, then we can see an improvement in transferred sound quality. Hopefully that is the case ! :D

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure of your expectations but we have a JAMBOX and use it wireless a lot. It sounds great but the device itself gets most credit.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The quality is much better than it used to be, but still not the best. The iPhone 4S is supposed to have a newer version of BlueTooth so that could help. I have BlueTooth built in to my car so when I have BT switched on my iPhone i am able to use voice prompts to make and answer calls in my car. That quality is very good. It comes out of the car stereo speakers so it is very loud and easy to hear. Calls sound good too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2