I'm hoping to go "naked" but with a screen protector. I don't want the bulk of a case....but i guess we'll see how it goes, i'm not known for being the most careful with phones.
    10-24-2011 01:01 PM
    Why don't u use the case or cover?I can't understand U,My Ebelow case protect my 4s as the new and clean,different case/cove give us most feeling to our 4s,also people can see your iphone as different to others
    10-25-2011 05:47 AM
    I'm going with the case all the way. This is too much of an expensive investment to go without.
    10-25-2011 07:10 AM
    I broke my ex iPhone and it hurt a lot! So for my new one Im currently using a leather case and I strongly suggest everyone to try. I feel safe with it looks elegant too. You can google leather cases and see what you have. Mine is from mapicases. Mapicases Parion.
    joanmontenegro likes this.
    10-25-2011 12:23 PM
    I broke my ex iPhone and it hurt a lot! So for my new one Im currently using a leather case and I strongly suggest everyone to try. I feel safe with it looks elegant too. You can google leather cases and see what you have. Mine is from mapicases. Mapicases Parion.
    Looks good. But I'd call that a pouch rather than a case. I posted the one I bought on page 7 of this thread. I had to look up "alcantara". How's that lining material holding up for you? Any lint?
    10-25-2011 12:53 PM
    It's kind of suede. Soft and doesn't scratch the screen. Also cleans the screen. I was looking for a both good looking and protective one so Im happy with it. I used cases without a front part/bumpers cases but when I drop my phone, somehow the screen always cracks. Doesn't fully protect.
    10-26-2011 04:43 AM
    This morning I was re-affirmed why putting my phone in a case is the right thing to do. I have it in the tank of a case Otterbox Defender. This morning while I was having breakfast I knocked over my OJ and spilled the whole glass on the phone. I scrambled to get paper towel as I put the phone face down. After I dried it off removed the case there wasn't a drop on the phone! I cleaned the case snapped everything back together and it was ready for duty again. The phone is beautiful, but you bought it to use not to set it on your table and admire it.
    10-26-2011 07:25 AM
    I kept mine in a speck candyshell without a screen protector and got 2 scratches on it while it was in my pocket. I never pull it out at work I use the headphones to control it... I'm an electrician.... So now I just ordered a iWrap and now I'll feel alot better about it being in my pocket. With it without a case.

Sent from my iP4S using Tapatalk
    11-05-2011 02:08 AM
    Just purchased my wife an Otterbox Commuter for her birthday and she is loving it!!

11-05-2011 10:42 AM
    Just purchased my wife an Otterbox Commuter for her birthday and she is loving it!!

Click to view quoted image
    Nice case, I also like it.
    Happy birthday to your wife.
    11-06-2011 03:48 AM
    This morning I was re-affirmed why putting my phone in a case is the right thing to do. I have it in the tank of a case Otterbox Defender. This morning while I was having breakfast I knocked over my OJ and spilled the whole glass on the phone. I scrambled to get paper towel as I put the phone face down. After I dried it off removed the case there wasn't a drop on the phone! I cleaned the case snapped everything back together and it was ready for duty again. The phone is beautiful, but you bought it to use not to set it on your table and admire it.
    Instead of scrambling to get paper towel why not just throw the thing in the sink and give it a wash??? Oh that's right you only had a Otterbox. you should try Home page :: LifeProof Cases

11-11-2011 03:01 AM
    MiPow Maca power case 2200 mah. It is great, really.
    Only 5 mm thin.
    You've posted 8 times on this forum; every single time to schill this product. It is too new to have any reviews, but some of this company's previous products have received poor reviews. I can't find a reason to trust the brand, especially when it sends out schills like you to propagandize.
    11-11-2011 05:51 AM
    I went with the Case Mate Barely There case:

iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Barely There slim cases by Case-Mate

along with the Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set - iPhone 4/4S:

HD Anti-Glare Film Set - iPhone 4/4S - Shop | Power Support USA
    11-11-2011 01:13 PM
    I'm 100% satisfied with my OtterBox Commuter with Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Protector.
    11-11-2011 02:22 PM
    I'm a minimalist so I went with a Zagg shield full body protection and a white apple bumper. Best combination in my books.
    11-11-2011 02:47 PM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD