iPhone 4S "Must Have" Gear?

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I second this. Will the 4S have ANY different dimensions than the 4? I don't want another mishap like when the white iPhone 4 came out and was thicker, causing many cases to be flawed or scratch the paint off.

Please forgive my ignorance here, but are you saying that while the white was the same model as the black, the white has different dimensions? If so, I wonder if it will be the same case with the iP4S? I am new to the iPhone so I don't know if this is something to consider. Do they do that with all or did it just happen with that particular release? Thank you.

JohnnyCarson

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I just learned about the white case issue today at this forum. Most people think the cases should work on all phones, but those really tight and fit "barely there" cases may not.

I second this. Will the 4S have ANY different dimensions than the 4? I don't want another mishap like when the white iPhone 4 came out and was thicker, causing many cases to be flawed or scratch the paint off.

JohnnyCarson

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that's what I just learned. Some white iPhone 4 is thicker than black iPhone 4. I just ordered a black and a white iPhone 4s.

I will compare them when they get here.

Please forgive my ignorance here, but are you saying that while the white was the same model as the black, the white has different dimensions? If so, I wonder if it will be the same case with the iP4S? I am new to the iPhone so I don't know if this is something to consider. Do they do that with all or did it just happen with that particular release? Thank you.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
How easy is it to install and remove otterbox commuter compared to defender?

The the Cummuter is easier but it is not like the Defender is that hard. I go back and forth between a Commuter and Defender all the time.

Does Otter box fit even after applying Zagg Full body invisible shield? Or will it be tight?

With the full Body Shield it may not fit. It's pretty snug in there. YOu really don't need the Zagg though with the OBD. OBD does not scratch the phone. It will probably fit with just he screen protector on it though. That is what I use since I go back and forth between OBD and Commuter.

IamJAd

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Any suggestions for a really thin case that works in conjunction with a snap/clip in horizontal holster? Besides Seidio?