Smartphone experts matter screen protector. Hides fingerprints and smudges. Also just as clear as te crystal clear screens. I've tried them all. This one is the best IMO.
    10-07-2011 05:19 PM
    My my haves:

• Case-Mate Pop Case
    • Screen Protectors
    • Car Charger
    • and of course a couple Coach Tech Cases..
    10-07-2011 06:45 PM
    i use both the mophie pack juice air and plus battery cases they are the best..case and external backup battery..i hate
    Have you noticed a drop in reception with that case? I bought it a while back and returned it because it was killing my reception.
    10-07-2011 07:06 PM
    I always used a bumper with my iPhone, because I always wanted to be able to see the back of the phone, which was really nice.
    10-07-2011 07:26 PM
    Since the Otterbox is pretty thick will all car docks fit?
    There is one on amazon that is specially made for the defender just google otterbox defender car dock I think its called a slip grip
    jerome g likes this.
    10-07-2011 07:45 PM
    hi everyone! new to iphone, just preordered today and getting rid of my blackberry immediately.

i was just wondering if anyone has every checked out/has a slickwrap? i cant post the link since im a new member, but search for it

do you think these offer well-enough protection? im trying to decide what i should get to protect the phone, without having a bulky case that costs a lot of money!

any opinions appreciated! thanks
    Stupidkid likes this.
    10-07-2011 08:36 PM
    A weeks vacation, if you can afford it ! You are not going to want to put this thing down !
    A case would be a good idea also, although I roll naked a lot of the time.
    I know you have received some good advice, but cases are of a personal taste. You can get answers from naked to a defender type case or anywhere in between.
    What I enjoy is a nice speaker dock. I have a logitech one that charges the phone also and sounds great ! There is a wide range of these also, so you'll have to do some research. The one thing I really enjoy about the phone(and also iPods) is the music. A good set of earphones/headphones would be nice also !
    I guess a car charger is good also, but you probably figured that one out already. I'm OCD about charging, so I never even use mine.
    10-07-2011 08:53 PM
    The Element Vapor 4 cases are pretty slick. Expensive though.
    10-08-2011 12:52 AM
    Has anyone trided mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4?
    I want some opinion for this product. It is attractive because
    it is going to extend the battery life of IP4S

is it worth to buy?
    10-08-2011 03:33 AM
    Ok, im juiced now. Pre-ordered my Sprint 64GB iPhone 4S this morning and the 14th can't come fast enough. Now I'm looking for iPhone accessories and can't wrap my head around what to get. After years of owning Palm devices I haven't kept track of all the sweet Apple gear for the iPhone.

What are your the MUST HAVE accessories for an iPhone 4S?

So far I've only decided on the Otterbox Commuter case. Help!
    Get yourself a LifeProof case matey, waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Otterbox. Home page :: LifeProof Cases
    10-08-2011 04:00 AM
    Car charger definitely
    10-08-2011 09:08 AM
    Will the same cases work with the regular iphone4?

Posted from a soon to be Iphone 4s
    10-08-2011 09:13 AM

Yes, the physical iPhone has not changed except for a few buttons moved like the tiniest from where they originally we're on the iPhone 4, So the case's should work just like the 3G to 3GS's cases worked on each other.
    10-08-2011 09:20 AM
    hi everyone! new to iphone, just preordered today and getting rid of my blackberry immediately.

i was just wondering if anyone has every checked out/has a slickwrap? i cant post the link since im a new member, but search for it

do you think these offer well-enough protection? im trying to decide what i should get to protect the phone, without having a bulky case that costs a lot of money!

any opinions appreciated! thanks
    You are talking about these: iPhone 4S Skins correct? Well, they look like more of a fashion than a case, but they do cover up the backing from getting scratched. I'd say if you're trying to be safe you would go with the OtterBox: iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4S Skins // OtterBox.com but, if you're more into the fashion of it, you could go with the SlickWraps, Hope I helped
    10-08-2011 09:25 AM
    JustCase brushed aluminum case!

I just got mine on Amazon. It's on the first page when you search "iPhone 4s case". I haven't seen any OtterBox 4s cases yet, and I don't like bulky cases. No offense, OtterBox works, but from the looks, iPhone is such a delicate artwork, and OtterBox is just the opposite. It's like beauty and beast?
    10-08-2011 09:25 AM

I second this. Will the 4S have ANY different dimensions than the 4? I don't want another mishap like when the white iPhone 4 came out and was thicker, causing many cases to be flawed or scratch the paint off.
    JohnnyCarson likes this.
    10-08-2011 09:29 AM
    I second this. Will the 4S have ANY different dimensions than the 4? I don't want another mishap like when the white iPhone 4 came out and was thicker, causing many cases to be flawed or scratch the paint off.
    Please forgive my ignorance here, but are you saying that while the white was the same model as the black, the white has different dimensions? If so, I wonder if it will be the same case with the iP4S? I am new to the iPhone so I don't know if this is something to consider. Do they do that with all or did it just happen with that particular release? Thank you.
    10-08-2011 09:43 AM
    I just learned about the white case issue today at this forum. Most people think the cases should work on all phones, but those really tight and fit "barely there" cases may not.

10-08-2011 09:53 AM
    Yes, that's what I just learned. Some white iPhone 4 is thicker than black iPhone 4. I just ordered a black and a white iPhone 4s.

I will compare them when they get here.

Please forgive my ignorance here, but are you saying that while the white was the same model as the black, the white has different dimensions? If so, I wonder if it will be the same case with the iP4S? I am new to the iPhone so I don't know if this is something to consider. Do they do that with all or did it just happen with that particular release? Thank you.
    10-08-2011 09:54 AM
    Amen!

It says iPhone 4s batteries last longer, so I hope one day the car charges will not be as necessary.

Car charger definitely
    10-08-2011 09:57 AM
    How easy is it to install and remove otterbox commuter compared to defender?
    The the Cummuter is easier but it is not like the Defender is that hard. I go back and forth between a Commuter and Defender all the time.

Does Otter box fit even after applying Zagg Full body invisible shield? Or will it be tight?
    With the full Body Shield it may not fit. It's pretty snug in there. YOu really don't need the Zagg though with the OBD. OBD does not scratch the phone. It will probably fit with just he screen protector on it though. That is what I use since I go back and forth between OBD and Commuter.
    10-08-2011 09:58 AM
    Any suggestions for a really thin case that works in conjunction with a snap/clip in horizontal holster? Besides Seidio?
    10-09-2011 04:25 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD