iPhone 4S "Must Have" Gear?

tino72

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i use both the mophie pack juice air and plus battery cases they are the best..case and external backup battery..i hate

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Seidio Rugged case currently for my i4, but I'll probably go for a slimmer more stylish case for the i4S.

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I bought a case for my 3GS when I got it. After a few weeks of use, I ditched it and went bareback. I did put a cheap (eBay) screen protector on it. It's been fine for 2+ years.

Now that I'm getting a 4S, I'm a little concerned about the glass back and was thinking screen protectors on the front/back and a black bumper (white iPhone). Seem reasonable?

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Does Otter box fit even after applying Zagg Full body invisible shield? Or will it be tight?

Speaking from my experience with the 3GS, with Invisible Shield front and Zagg custom printed back (seems like same thickness as IS) I could _barely_ get it in the Otter Box, and then when closed it was really straining. It wasn't right and I never carried it like that. Plus- I didn't like how the screen protector of the OB worked with the IS. There was always an air space that distorted how the screen looked and the clicking when I touched it bugged me. So I removed the screen protector from the OB, which made it fit slightly better but still not right, and- I just didn't really like it.

ek9max

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Smartphone experts matter screen protector. Hides fingerprints and smudges. Also just as clear as te crystal clear screens. I've tried them all. This one is the best IMO.

sdakidd

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
i use both the mophie pack juice air and plus battery cases they are the best..case and external backup battery..i hate

Have you noticed a drop in reception with that case? I bought it a while back and returned it because it was killing my reception.

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I always used a bumper with my iPhone, because I always wanted to be able to see the back of the phone, which was really nice.

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
hi everyone! new to iphone, just preordered today and getting rid of my blackberry immediately.

i was just wondering if anyone has every checked out/has a slickwrap? i cant post the link since im a new member, but search for it

do you think these offer well-enough protection? im trying to decide what i should get to protect the phone, without having a bulky case that costs a lot of money!

any opinions appreciated! thanks

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
A weeks vacation, if you can afford it ! You are not going to want to put this thing down !
A case would be a good idea also, although I roll naked a lot of the time.
I know you have received some good advice, but cases are of a personal taste. You can get answers from naked to a defender type case or anywhere in between.
What I enjoy is a nice speaker dock. I have a logitech one that charges the phone also and sounds great ! There is a wide range of these also, so you'll have to do some research. The one thing I really enjoy about the phone(and also iPods) is the music. A good set of earphones/headphones would be nice also !
I guess a car charger is good also, but you probably figured that one out already. I'm OCD about charging, so I never even use mine.

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone trided mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4?
I want some opinion for this product. It is attractive because
it is going to extend the battery life of IP4S

is it worth to buy?

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok, im juiced now. Pre-ordered my Sprint 64GB iPhone 4S this morning and the 14th can't come fast enough. Now I'm looking for iPhone accessories and can't wrap my head around what to get. After years of owning Palm devices I haven't kept track of all the sweet Apple gear for the iPhone.

What are your the MUST HAVE accessories for an iPhone 4S?

So far I've only decided on the Otterbox Commuter case. Help!

Get yourself a LifeProof case matey, waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Otterbox. Home page :: LifeProof Cases

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Will the same cases work with the regular iphone4?

Posted from a soon to be Iphone 4s

Yes, the physical iPhone has not changed except for a few buttons moved like the tiniest from where they originally we're on the iPhone 4, So the case's should work just like the 3G to 3GS's cases worked on each other.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
hi everyone! new to iphone, just preordered today and getting rid of my blackberry immediately.

i was just wondering if anyone has every checked out/has a slickwrap? i cant post the link since im a new member, but search for it

do you think these offer well-enough protection? im trying to decide what i should get to protect the phone, without having a bulky case that costs a lot of money!

any opinions appreciated! thanks

You are talking about these: iPhone 4S Skins correct? Well, they look like more of a fashion than a case, but they do cover up the backing from getting scratched. I'd say if you're trying to be safe you would go with the OtterBox: iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4S Skins // OtterBox.com but, if you're more into the fashion of it, you could go with the SlickWraps, Hope I helped :)

JohnnyCarson

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
JustCase brushed aluminum case! :D

I just got mine on Amazon. It's on the first page when you search "iPhone 4s case". I haven't seen any OtterBox 4s cases yet, and I don't like bulky cases. No offense, OtterBox works, but from the looks, iPhone is such a delicate artwork, and OtterBox is just the opposite. It's like beauty and beast?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner