I-Phone 4S - whats your must have accessories?

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Otterbox Commuter case and I love it! It's not very bulky, but I need the added protection since I'm so clumsy!

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Case and headphones. I keep the screen naked.
b860ef37-7d1e-67f8.jpg
b860ef37-7d31-19d9.jpg

I recommend the B&W C5s. Sound soooooo good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtfishbein

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of picking one up too. Right now, I'm just using a rubber case to hold me over until I decide what case I want. Everyone usually raves about otterbox

Last edited:

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Finally decided on a case... Went with a LifeProof. With two kids always using my phone I needed something good to protect it.Went to Best Buy earlier today and was looking at the cases. I asked the sale person if they had a LifeProof case out of the box I could see, hold... You can only tell so much from reviews and pictures. She actually had one on hers and let me mess with it. Felt good... Does add a little bulk but the protection on it is phenomenal...The sales rep then tells me she has a coupon for 25% off of it... SOLD!!

Edit: used the case for one day and am returning it tomorrow ... Pretty disappointed.

Last edited:

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got my phone, ordered an Otterbox Commuter of ebay since it looks good I think and protects the phone. Looking for a clock radio right now though, found out my old one I have had for years charging my ipod classic doesnt work on the 4S so gonna have to find one now.