Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolMan37421

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys (and ladies!),

This is my first post to the forum. I have been an android user for the past year but a recent iPad purchase is drawing me back across the line. I'm still attracted to the larger screens on android devices but have been more than intrigued with all the upgrades to the 4S. Sure would love to win one to complete my return to the light!:D

Rgreenfield

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Every Web Clip Possible

I have watched every web clip and video Apple has posted on their site about the new Iphone $s. I am latterly drawling at the mouth for one of these phones. But I am so broke I don't even know where my lunch money is coming from tomorrow. And that is no Lie! Help me TiPb. Quench my thirst get me into the 21st century with SIRI.
Thank You

oreolover90

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Pick me, please! Siri will be so helpful to me!

I'm a big Apple fan, once you go apple you never go back! I have all their gadgets except the iPhone & I would love to win the iPhone 4s since I'm in a wheelchair and breathing machine because Siri would sooo useful since I can't text and drive at the same time ;) If you pick me it would make my life!

Rgreenfield

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
You Deserve It!

I'm a big Apple fan, once you go apple you never go back! I have all their gadgets except the iPhone & I would love to win the iPhone 4s since I'm in a wheelchair and breathing machine because Siri would sooo useful since I can't text and drive at the same time ;) If you pick me it would make my life!

And here I thought not knowing where my next meal was coming from was a reason. Wheel chhaiiirs and breathing machines to keep you alive and safe. You win!

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
This would definitely would be a great win. It would be like Christmas in July. I could deactivate my EVO, dumping Android FOREVER, and activate my iPhone, opening up a world of tech that JUST WORKS.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I really love what TiPb does for us users of anything Apple. You can come here to chit chat about everyday things, whether you are having a bad day at the office or in general, this place can surely get you in the right mood. We have all been there in those types of places and know what each other feels like. Not only is TiPb good with that but the real reason why it was created. To get up to the minute news about Apple products. If you have a question, comment or whatever, here you will get a quick response of people that know what they are talking about, not just blowing smoke at you. They are not on any type of commission or whatever to get you to buy a product.

Another reason why this is the place to be is the giveaways. Love to see the you guys take the pride in giving away good stuff for your followers. And like you stated, everyone is eligible. If you have 5,000 posts or making your first, you have a shot, that is what I LOVE THE MOST ABOUT THIS PLACE, equality.

Even if I am not chosen for the iPhone 4s, I just want to give you guys a standing ovation for doing such a great job in bringing us the news, and the answer to our questions for our products.

Keep it up TiPb!

Rgreenfield

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
A round of Applause

I second the comment that TiPb is bringing us the latest and greatest news. Spent the better part of two hours now glued to the information sources they have culled from around the web about this new Iphone. Thank You TiPb. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner