"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."
    after reading some quotes from Steve Jobs, this one, out of many, has really stuck with me. there are some things i would like to accomplish in my lifetime and this puts it ALL into perspective

read somewhere the other day that his passing what the equivalent to John Lennon's death. i could not disagree anymore and i hope there are more people in my lifetime like him

thanks TiPb for everything!
    Last edited by BLiNK; 10-11-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    10-11-2011 01:15 PM
    pick me!!! love all the techno about it but also the fact that it is the last iPhone under Steve Jobs leadership.
    10-11-2011 01:25 PM
    First of all, Thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest. I would certainly welcome an upgrade as I still have a 3GS...

I was trully saddened by the news of Steve's departure. We lost the genius of our generation. I was reading that Jobs was born on the same year, Einstein died, with that logic, this year will see the birth on the next genius... let's hope

Good luck to all
    10-11-2011 01:27 PM
    I'm brand new here. This is my first post, but I am the most awesome forum member. I think that qualifies me for a win.
    10-11-2011 01:42 PM
    Would be very exciting to win a case. Good luck to everyone.
    10-11-2011 01:48 PM
    I'd like to start off by saying I, like most of us here, am a tech geek. I recall using LOGO in kindergarten to program code or at least get those of us interested in such things... further interested. I've owned a computer for as long as I can recall, using both PC's and Mac's through out the years. I call myself a tech geek as until now that is the best way to describe myself.

Throughout the years I have awaited so many different products, never feeling completely satisfied once it was in my clutches. A bit more recently, Web Os really kicked off my smart phone experience. To my dismay it was lacking much. As of late, Android really helped fill the void; however it too feels lacking in many regards. It wasn't until I bought my ipad2 from the Apple store this past May that I truly felt that void coming to a close.

It was then I knew this was the way to go. I wanted to embrace the IOS ecosystem and become part of the Mac world.

I began listening to the tipb pod casts both the ipad and iphone pod casts. Georgia killed me as we both seemed to be following the same link bait claiming the Iphone "5" would have a larger screen and so I began to believe. Georgia I feel your pain; however I am glad its finally coming to Sprint and once its in my hands I will be complete! I am on quite a few forum's mostly Android forums... this is my new home!

Lastly, Id like to say thank you to Steve Jobs as I truly felt a loss for this man. I dont know of any other CEOs that have impacted me or others as he has in the tech field. So much so that the Discovery channel will have a special documentary on Steve Jobs called IGenius and will play at 7 / 8 central.
    Last edited by SHO_ONE; 10-11-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: added info
    10-11-2011 02:05 PM
    Great articles.
    pipemilo likes this.
    10-11-2011 02:07 PM
    This my sound like im begging but im not ! i dont even expect alot from TipB because most of your users are from the states but I in the otherhand is living in Sweden! Im 18 and im going in highschool
    Last year, I bought the iPod Touch and started digging into the Apple World and was facinated by it :=) one of the ways was TipB, recommended Apps, rumors and jailbreak stories!!
    I dont have a P.C or Mac ! :/ my mom has one... i know it sounds weird! Iphone 4S can literally change my life! I won't need to beg anyone to use the computer especially my mom ! I won't put my hopes high. But cause i am a TipB fan :P i visit this site everyday !!
    pipemilo likes this.
    10-11-2011 02:09 PM
    I'm in! Thanks for the contest!
    pipemilo likes this.
    10-11-2011 02:16 PM
    Any one would be lucky to win an iPhone 4s. With the year I have had... I would be truly grateful. Good luck to everyone!!!
    10-11-2011 02:24 PM
    It would be great to win a free 4S. This would make it a lot easier to fill that need to have the latest and greatest that Apple has to offer.
    10-11-2011 02:31 PM
    thats kool. i am inn the contest
    10-11-2011 02:36 PM
    I have never owned an iPhone but I am sad to see Steve Jobs pass away for all that he has brought to the tech world. His ideas and the way he did things will be missed. It would be nice to own another one of his products. I currently own an iPad 1 and love it! Great product and would love to interact with the iPhone 4s as well!! Thanks for the chance to win TiPb!!
    10-11-2011 02:41 PM
    I would love to win this via tipb.com to help me get out of my blackberry and into the apple ecosystem. I just can't decide between a Macbook Air or a Macbook Pro with SSD.

DJ
    10-11-2011 02:46 PM
    Stale old Samsung cell phone anyway. About time I moved up in the world don't you thinK?
    10-11-2011 02:49 PM
    Hey guys (and ladies!),

This is my first post to the forum. I have been an android user for the past year but a recent iPad purchase is drawing me back across the line. I'm still attracted to the larger screens on android devices but have been more than intrigued with all the upgrades to the 4S. Sure would love to win one to complete my return to the light!
    10-11-2011 02:50 PM
    I'm in! Thanks for the contest!
    I'm in too. Jee Whiz this is fun, but not as much fun as owning an Iphone 4s I bet. Good luck all!
    10-11-2011 02:52 PM
    What an awesome contest! Thanks, TiPb for your generosity. Do you want my mailing address now?

You get to specify what you want when and if you win. Good Luck!
    10-11-2011 02:59 PM
    The new phone is beast!!
    10-11-2011 03:03 PM
    I'm in. 4S oh yeah.
    10-11-2011 03:03 PM
    I have watched every web clip and video Apple has posted on their site about the new Iphone $s. I am latterly drawling at the mouth for one of these phones. But I am so broke I don't even know where my lunch money is coming from tomorrow. And that is no Lie! Help me TiPb. Quench my thirst get me into the 21st century with SIRI.
    Thank You
    10-11-2011 03:12 PM
    I heart Apple :-)
    10-11-2011 03:13 PM
    I'm a big Apple fan, once you go apple you never go back! I have all their gadgets except the iPhone & I would love to win the iPhone 4s since I'm in a wheelchair and breathing machine because Siri would sooo useful since I can't text and drive at the same time If you pick me it would make my life!
    10-11-2011 03:16 PM
    I heart Apple :-)
    I love Apples too.
    Especially the kind that talk back to you.
    10-11-2011 03:17 PM
    I'm a big Apple fan, once you go apple you never go back! I have all their gadgets except the iPhone & I would love to win the iPhone 4s since I'm in a wheelchair and breathing machine because Siri would sooo useful since I can't text and drive at the same time If you pick me it would make my life!
    And here I thought not knowing where my next meal was coming from was a reason. Wheel chhaiiirs and breathing machines to keep you alive and safe. You win!
    10-11-2011 03:19 PM
1,296 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD