Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Finally on sprint

SO excited I have been with sprint for 13 years and have used android since the eve came out. Unfortunately for android I also have a mac and a iPad. Love that i can finally get all my devices to communicate seemlessly!

iamlynda

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
RIP Mr. Jobs

Thank you Mr. Jobs - you opened my eyes to a whole new world. I hated anything Apple until I was convinced to purchase an iPhone 3GS. I still can't believe I almost returned it after just a couple days! But the salesman convinced me to "just hang onto it for a few more days" and so now I'm a fan - and a believer. I hope you left behind your 100-year plan so that generations to come can experince your brilliance and remember you as the visionary that you were.
~ Cheers,
L

civichawk

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win the iPhone 4s, I'm planning to switch from an HTC Thunderbolt to an iPhone 4s simply because I'm tired of fighting the fragmentations and the security loopholes that Android has left itself. I've been a long time iPad user since day one and have finally convinced myself that with iOS5 I could live with an iPhone!

Also I would carry this phone proudly and protect it as the last iPhone that was announced before the sad news of Steve Jobs passing away. I shall cherish the phone and use it proudly!

Axdrake

May 6, 2009
Visit site
You rock!

This is totally why TiPB Nation rocks! You're always there to keep us informed and up to date with news and fun give aways. Thanks guys! :D

wengever

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S will u be mine?

ive been a FAN of TiPb ever since...i always get first hand news about whats going on and i shared them to my friends. i watch ur podcast and im a follower on twitter. i think my iPhone 3G needs to retire and would be happy to have the new iPhone 4S! thanks TiPb!

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Wow, In on 8.

I want the new 4s, mainly for the Siri and the camera upgrade. Can't believe they pulled Siri app. I hate typing on phones, so would like to give a try and just talking to text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro