Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
RIP Steve.

Since this is a random drawing, I'll post a random statement from Steve;

"Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while."

-- Steve Jobs

"Oh, and one more thing . . ."

Thank you very much for everything you folks do.

Kmwhite

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
What I would do with a new iphone4gs

If I won the new IPhone 4GS, it would mean the world to me. I love Apple and I love iPhone. I would email, text, play games, watch tv & movies, surf the web, and pretty much run my side business from this phone. It is an amazing phone. I can't wait to try out the 8 megapixel camera. Also, my son has Aspergers Syndrome and there are so many apps to help him learn and stay focused. I can't say enough and I can't wait to get my hands on one. R.I.P Steve Jobs. You truly changed the world.
You truly changed the world.

mr.saving

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe Steve Jobs is really gone. His legacy will always be remembered and his vision is what made mobile technology what it is today. RIP Steve Jobs

Reactions: pipemilo

domero

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
I would appreciate an opportunity to win the iPhone 4S

I would like to know more about the phone, and learn from others by posting in the forums.

Reactions: pipemilo

bkmac

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I just realized something about this contest.

If we pre-order the phone, but win the contest, what are we to do with the US$500 Apple Store gift certificate, seeing as the phone has already been per-ordered and paid for?

Unless you aren't charged until the phone is received? I'm not sure how pre-ordering a phone goes.

jcb18

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
The new iPhone 4S will be great to have, that way I may pass on my iPhone 4 to a person dear to my heart, my daughter!

trivera

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
IPhone 4S !!!

At first i wasnt to excited about the IPhone 4S being that it isn't called iPhone 5 but after reviewing the videos and reading up on whats so special about this one makes me crave it! Siri sounds like a really neat new feature and with a new prosseser thats supposedly twice as fast sounds amazing! But right now i have the iPhone 4 and not due for an upgrade so now it's either win it or stay with the iPhone 4. If I had the money I would totally buy it full price! Well good luck everyone and I will definitely be watching on Wednesday to see who the Lucy winner is. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73