Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seniorsof08

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Sooo excited for the iPhone. Wish it was 5 but loyal customer since day one. And loyal att customer since 2004. 22 y.o man worked hard for the saved up money. Good luck everyone with this give away :)

geekboy2005

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
This phone will always be remembered as the last phone that an visionary man named Steve Jobs created and I will remember it as the iPhone 4 Steve(iPhone 4s), which now he can rest in peace and not suffer anymore. Lets hope that the new CEO can keep the apple vision headed in the right direction. thanks you TiPb for an awesome contest, which would be nice to win.:):):):)

ivhs72

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Obla-di, obla-da

This is the way it should be, life goes on. Even with the passing of Steve, life goes on. Going about the everyday tasks that we do, reading emails, watching the news, listening to music, making phone calls, life goes on. I'm sure that is what Steve would enjoy and appreciate, that life goes on. As he is smiling down on us, as we take time to remember him, to celebrate his life, to remember the good times and the bad ones, life goes on.

Oh, and one more thing...

Fair winds and following seas, for home is the sailor, home from the sea......

Last edited:

Mark511

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
My wife has been bugging me for an iphone but I told her to wait until the new one comes out..so here we are!! Free would be nice! :)

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm so excited for the new 4S! I wish they had released it the day they announced it lol but then again it's always fun to let the excitement build! :p

jamesschaeffer

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Going to pre order just as soon as I can later. I'm coming from Symbian so I think I deserve at least one of the cases but I would love to win an iPhone!:):)

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
From someone who jumped on the positives of the 4S presentation, I'd love a case... and a phone would be PHENOMENAL!

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
If I win the iPhone 4S, believe it or not, I'm not going to use it. Keep reading before you disqualify me.

My fiance currently has a Pantech messaging phone, and she has to rely on her old iPod touch for social networking on the go (provided we have Wi-Fi) or gaming at all. So, if I win the 4S, I'll be keeping my perfectly good 4 and giving her the 4S. She'd love a white one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73