Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyndaP

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I will be up very early in the morning CDT to order one, but I'd love to surprise my husband! Apple fanatic since 1985, and proud of it!

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait!

After I sold my 3GS last year, I have tried Android, Windows Phone 7, and BlackBerry. Finally now I've decided to go back to iPhone, as it is the most awesome phone compare to the others! (In my opinion). So, to be able to win this would mean so much for me. Thanks, TiPb for the chance!

P.S. RIP Steve Jobs, you will surely be missed.

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This would be great to win, not for me but for my girlfriend... her iP4 has been faulty from the get go and she can't afford to buy a new one. We are in a long distance relationship(Boston, MA & Buffalo, NY) and our iPhones have made seeing each other possible every night with FT, but recently her phone has not been cooperating! I want to win this for her - plain and simple, since she won't let me help in purchasing a new one. Thanks guys good luck to all.

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Please choose me.........

I am so eager to leave my BB Storm 2 behind and move to a phone that more suits my needs.......Please please with sugar on top choose me! :)

greensuper

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Remembering Steve Today

Thanks for the great contest! I will surely be remembering Steve through your forums. I will be wearing my jeans and black mock turtle neck tomorrow!

AzureViper

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I usually spend time at the Pre|Central forums, but I think it's about time to try something new (still keeping and loving my TouchPad though). The iPhone 4S is tempting, speaking as an original Sprint Pre owner who's tied to the network. A free iPhone 4S would make deliberations much easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal