Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chorizoman

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
First Of i want to say R.I.P Steve Jobs, Because Of Him I Am Now Trying To Get An Iphone 4S. He Showed Me That Not Only Is The Iphone Untouchable But Its The Best Device Out There. Other Phone's Try To Be Like It But Can't Act Like it. I Have Been A Sprint Customer For 13 Years Now, Me Seeing Sprint Getting The Iphone 4s Makes Me Happy... Steve Jobs.. Thank You For Your Hard Work, Your Truely going To Be Missed By Many that Are Inspired By You :(

Last edited:

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Count me in! I remember trying to win the 4 when it came out by making a video. I dropped my 3G in water...and still lost :p tipb has the best contests though!

Pedals

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
That would be an awesome memorial to Steve Jobs winning the 4S. The specs are amazing and just when you think it can't get any better...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Sweet thanks TiPb for doing these giveaways. My wife wont buy an iPhone but if I could get her one free I bet she would use it.

rdlong47

Aug 4, 2008
Visit site
I hope all the folks that were so upset about what they did not get from the "Let's talk iphone" Conference will step back and take a deep breath. There are a lot of things in life that are so much more important than "things"!! Chill a bit and enjoy life.... Don't take anything for granted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro