Best case for iphone 4/4s

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Finding the right case is the hardest part. I am really looking for one good case and the Lifeproof cases are pretty cool, but a bit overkill for my daily needs (still they are pretty awesome).

I was considering the Element Case offerings, but $100 for a nice looking bumper seems a bit much. Case-Mate of course offers a nice Titanium bumper case, but they want $300, yes $300 for a TItanium bumper (just not happening).

So it looks like the Speck Candyshell is a good choice, just not sure yet.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have one of those - Vapor 4 iPhone case to be specific, and it looks really nice. I'm not sure on how it will hold against a white iPhone though. I have black/black.

Probably a little different, got a friend who has a black bumper on his white iPhone. It looks pretty beautiful if i do say so myself.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the BookBook case. I checked Amazon.com, they have a 2-3 week lead time, Twelvesouth's own site is backordered, however Apple.com Store has them in stock. So no need to hit up eBay and pay more, Apple has them for $59.95.

Of course you will need to cut a hole so you can use the camera without taking the phone out each time, but that's a small price to pay (but Twelvesouth should REALLY put a camera hole in the case).

bmuncy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I really love the vapor cases but are they worth it? I have read that they effect the signal on the iPhones. Also I have seen a bunch on ebay for cheaper and I was wondering if they are the same. I know they are not the same but I wonder what is different.

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a case-mate barely there black brushed aluminum case.

I've never liked bulky cases. Part of the reason I am spending the money for an iPhone is the delicious form factor. I'm not about to cover it up with a big box of a case. I have SquareTrade so if it does break it will be replaced.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
For those who have used a case other than an otterbox which gives a good amount of protection without adding alot of bulk to the iphone?

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Some of the Swircheasy cases look great. I have been a big fan of iSkin but by last two cases have been duds. I got the Solo Vu and it came apart- got it replaced now that one is doing the same thing. They have since redesigned the case so it appears those issues may be a thing of the past.

One thing is for sure is iSkin has fantastic customer service and a great warranty.