im new to forums and starting like them alot. i want to know what is the top three cases for the iphone 4/4s
    10-08-2011 06:15 PM
    Book book case is the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    trandz and tritan like this.
    10-08-2011 06:21 PM
    does anyone have any experience with Society6 cases?
    10-08-2011 06:25 PM
    I have one of those - Vapor 4 iPhone case to be specific, and it looks really nice. I'm not sure on how it will hold against a white iPhone though. I have black/black.
    Probably a little different, got a friend who has a black bumper on his white iPhone. It looks pretty beautiful if i do say so myself.
    10-08-2011 06:34 PM
    I'm not familiar with Book book or Society6 cases, any links to those cases?

Never mind I found the BookBook site BookBook Case - BookBook Case - Twelve South and its an interesting design. I might get this one.
    Last edited by Raptor007; 10-09-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    10-09-2011 05:51 PM
    I just ordered the BookBook case. I checked Amazon.com, they have a 2-3 week lead time, Twelvesouth's own site is backordered, however Apple.com Store has them in stock. So no need to hit up eBay and pay more, Apple has them for $59.95.

Of course you will need to cut a hole so you can use the camera without taking the phone out each time, but that's a small price to pay (but Twelvesouth should REALLY put a camera hole in the case).
    trandz likes this.
    10-09-2011 06:32 PM
    Nice ! I am deciding whether to take the plunge for it or not. Please post plenty pics when you get it !
    10-09-2011 06:56 PM
    Otterbox Defender
    tritan likes this.
    10-09-2011 08:59 PM
    I really love the vapor cases but are they worth it? I have read that they effect the signal on the iPhones. Also I have seen a bunch on ebay for cheaper and I was wondering if they are the same. I know they are not the same but I wonder what is different.
    10-09-2011 09:07 PM
    I ordered a case-mate barely there black brushed aluminum case.

I've never liked bulky cases. Part of the reason I am spending the money for an iPhone is the delicious form factor. I'm not about to cover it up with a big box of a case. I have SquareTrade so if it does break it will be replaced.
    10-09-2011 09:28 PM
    My favorite. Ya just can't drop it because these silicon cases really don't protect it. Best case for protection is OtterBox Defender.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    tritan likes this.
    10-09-2011 09:36 PM
    For those who have used a case other than an otterbox which gives a good amount of protection without adding alot of bulk to the iphone?
    10-09-2011 09:38 PM
    Im buying the White ViPhone4S and its been hard trying to find a case that will look good with the white face..I've ordered this Incipio Step Semi-Rigid Case I think it will look nice with the white iPhone..

INCIPIO iPhone 4 Step Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case $34.99
    Last edited by CalifJewls; 10-09-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    10-09-2011 10:46 PM
    Some of the Swircheasy cases look great. I have been a big fan of iSkin but by last two cases have been duds. I got the Solo Vu and it came apart- got it replaced now that one is doing the same thing. They have since redesigned the case so it appears those issues may be a thing of the past.

One thing is for sure is iSkin has fantastic customer service and a great warranty.
    10-09-2011 10:51 PM
    I'm going with the burgundy Seidio Active X.
    10-09-2011 10:53 PM
    I really love the vapor cases but are they worth it? I have read that they effect the signal on the iPhones. Also I have seen a bunch on ebay for cheaper and I was wondering if they are the same. I know they are not the same but I wonder what is different.
    The products on ebay are fake replica made from Hongkong, China or Korea.
    Because Element's Vapor Case has a signal problem and small dock connector,
    a lot of people comepare this product with Atomic phone case.

Finally, Element is going to test out whether current vapor is going to fit to Iphone 4S or not.
    10-09-2011 11:01 PM
    The products on ebay are fake replica made from Hongkong, China or Korea.
    Because Element's Vapor Case has a signal problem and small dock connector,
    a lot of people comepare this product with Atomic phone case.

Finally, Element is going to test out whether current vapor is going to fit to Iphone 4S or not.
    Vapor 4 cases had signal problems. Vapor Pro cases do not.
    10-09-2011 11:27 PM
    Going with Elements Case Vapor Pro. Its just looks frackn awesome.

Vapor Pro Stealth w/Matte Carbon Back Plate
    10-09-2011 11:30 PM
    Going with Elements Case Vapor Pro. Its just looks frackn awesome.

Vapor Pro Stealth w/Matte Carbon Back Plate
    ....so expensive
    Premium1 likes this.
    10-09-2011 11:50 PM
    I'm a big fan of the Speck Candyshell line. They have a hard plastic exterior with a rubberized interior, so I feel like in addition to protecting from scratches and stuff they could actually stand some impact. All ports are accessible, and it's not too bulky.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-10-2011 12:19 AM
    im considering the BRIKK Trim, i think the gold band would look nice against the white phone
    10-10-2011 02:57 AM
    ....so expensive
    True...but I think about it this way. Why am I going surround my $800+ (retail) device with $40 piece of plastic? An Otterbox might work better from a protection standpoint but I don't care for carrying around a hockey puck for a phone.
    10-10-2011 11:39 AM
    going to get vapor 4 pro white, looks really hot.
    10-11-2011 11:59 AM
    Magpul case...simple and strong. Best case I have tried.
    This is what I'm using as well. Fit is perfect, it's thin enough to not be obtrusive, and the price is excellent. The only problem I've had is deciding between using the orange or flat dark earth color. I should have only gotten one.
    10-11-2011 12:08 PM
    I don't own an extensive collection of cases only two. For Form fitting protection, without the bulk of the Otterbox use the Incipio Destroyer. For extreme protection and added bulk the OtterBox.
    10-11-2011 12:38 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD