Hello all!

I was thinking about picking up an iPhone/iPod dock for my iMac. My question is, are their any cases that are compatible with a dock or will I always have to remove my case when docking?

Thanks for the help!!
    10-05-2011 10:17 PM
    Hello all!

I was thinking about picking up an iPhone/iPod dock for my iMac. My question is, are their any cases that are compatible with a dock or will I always have to remove my case when docking?

Thanks for the help!!
    I bought a Seidio Jr. dock last year, and it works with most cases still on the phone.
    10-05-2011 10:24 PM
    The Seido site says that this is not for 4S????? Do you know what cases it will work with?

Also found this one in another thread, Ativa Mobil-IT Charging/Docking Station With USB 2.0 3-Port Hub With Cables..

Anyone know if otterboc cases work with these?
    Last edited by mlg2919; 02-10-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    02-10-2012 02:10 PM
    I have a OtterBox Reflex on my 4 that works with a dock. OtterBox states that it is compatible with both a iPhone 4 and 4S, but I have only used on my 4. Less protection than the Commuter or Defender series, but works with the dock and still has some level of protection.
    02-11-2012 09:37 AM
    The Seido site says that this is not for 4S????? Do you know what cases it will work with?

Also found this one in another thread, Ativa Mobil-IT Charging/Docking Station With USB 2.0 3-Port Hub With Cables..

Anyone know if otterboc cases work with these?
    I think I posted that link to the charging dock through office depot? It looks like it should work with an otter box.
    02-12-2012 12:19 AM
    I have to use a dock extender cable with all of the docks I've tried. I have an iHome as does my sister. Friend has a Bose and with my Otterbox Defender on my phone, the phone will register on the dock but it will not play music. With the cable, I plug it into the phone and the dock and it works great. I picked mine up at Best Buy.
    02-13-2012 09:44 AM
    The Speck Candyshell Flip is made for docking
    02-13-2012 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.