Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:) hi everyone ! Last month I decided to treat myself to 2 new cases for my 4S - Element has most of them on clearance, so while they were still available I grabbed the COMP breast cancer awareness case & the Epiphany COMP. I love them both, and switch out every two weeks or so between the two. I have zero complaints about them, no signal issues either. They are a great case and the ultra suede backing is nice to hold. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
:) hi everyone ! Last month I decided to treat myself to 2 new cases for my 4S - Element has most of them on clearance, so while they were still available I grabbed the COMP breast cancer awareness case & the Epiphany COMP. I love them both, and switch out every two weeks or so between the two. I have zero complaints about them, no signal issues either. They are a great case and the ultra suede backing is nice to hold. :)

Good hearing from you again Pink. Also, nice choice on your 2 new cases.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a grey & black otter box defender, a black and blue speck candy shell, a blue and teal otter box commuter, and neon green bumper, I also have a purple case which I don't know what the brand is, and a teal case which I don't know what the brand is.

Summer Time Lovin <3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711