Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I knew you would! ;) Where'd you get the iPad 1 BookBook?! I want one, but they're not on the Twelvesouth site.

:Dhere's my matching set !! can i just tell you how much i LUUUURRRRVE the BookBook for my iPad :D

I will PM you the details of who, what & where, LOL. :)

BookBookipad-iphonefront2.jpg

BookBookipad-iphone2.jpg

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I have had numerous cases but I have been on this naked kick lately cause I like the feel of the phone without a case on it. But my favorite case so far is the Otterbox Commuter case hands down.

DarkMx2000
???iPhone 4s???
✿Sprint 5.1.1~White 16Gig✿

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the Ballistic Shell Gel (SG) Series Case for my White 4S last night and I love it. The Black with White trim looks great on the White iPhone. I see on the website that there are other colors available so I might get the Pink & Black case at some point. iPhone 4/4S Case - Shell Gel (SG) Series from Ballistic | goballisticcase.com

:p okaaaaay Lady, you made this TOO tempting - LOL of course i had to click the link to check it out! What a nice case:D i LOVE the purple/teal combo.....do i dare say i may want ot seek that out for myself:eek: LOL

in all honesty, i do like the case/color but i couldnt part with my BookBook <3

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
:p okaaaaay Lady, you made this TOO tempting - LOL of course i had to click the link to check it out! What a nice case:D i LOVE the purple/teal combo.....do i dare say i may want ot seek that out for myself:eek: LOL
LOL. :D Yeah that purple/teal combo looks good as well. I always thought the Ballistic case was big and bulky, but it's not.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I picked up an Incipio StowAway in pink/gray today, just to have a change from my BookBook, but i'm still having separation anxiety from my BookBook LOL so i may be going right back to it soon.....idk, we'll see:)

I like the StowAway so far BUT my gripe with it is when you have 1, 2 or 3 cards in the hatch, the silicone on the front face of the phone starts to sit wonky. It actually gets pushed upward away from the shell, although the shell sits where its supposed to. If i take all 3 cards out, the silicone sits nicely into the shell like it was designed to be. (those of you that have the OB commuter with the shell not lining up to the silicone would understand what i mean here - same effect when 1-3 cards are inserted) I do however really like the whole idea of the case itself as it is a nice little case with the added perk of being a wallet as well......and well, for me these days - if i dont HAVE to carry a hangbag, i'd rather not lol.

One other thing i did notice, if you need to take a pic using the flash...it'll wash the pic out because of the thickness of the case. So this would be a downfall for anyone who uses their camera w/flash alot unfortunately

So, as of now, i like the case but still not sure if it'll be a keeper......

Last edited:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have been liking my white iphone with a super slim case or even just naked lately, but picked up a pink/white OB Commuter case the other day....and I'm loving it!!! Not really bulky and love the 'surrounded protection'! ;)

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
ive been rocking the lifeproof case in white for a couple weeks now. little water marking on the screen whichmay make me exchange it, but with my work being so dirty and harmful to a smartphone this gives me some unbelievable protection from everything without making the phone a brick.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I picked up an Incipio StowAway in pink/gray today, just to have a change from my BookBook, but i'm still having separation anxiety from my BookBook LOL so i may be going right back to it soon.....idk, we'll see:)

I like the StowAway so far BUT my gripe with it is when you have 1, 2 or 3 cards in the hatch, the silicone on the front face of the phone starts to sit wonky. It actually gets pushed upward away from the shell, although the shell sits where its supposed to. If i take all 3 cards out, the silicone sits nicely into the shell like it was designed to be. (those of you that have the OB commuter with the shell not lining up to the silicone would understand what i mean here - same effect when 1-3 cards are inserted) I do however really like the whole idea of the case itself as it is a nice little case with the added perk of being a wallet as well......and well, for me these days - if i dont HAVE to carry a hangbag, i'd rather not lol.

One other thing i did notice, if you need to take a pic using the flash...it'll wash the pic out because of the thickness of the case. So this would be a downfall for anyone who uses their camera w/flash alot unfortunately

So, as of now, i like the case but still not sure if it'll be a keeper......

SO, just an update to this: i went back to the shop i got the Incipio case from (yes they are legit) and showed them the issue - they said, "oh no, thats not suppose to happen. The one you purchased may be defective" So, they opened another one and i put it on, inserted my 3 cards into it, and all is good:D No more bulgy silicone popping up on the front face of the phone and the shell sits correctly over it as well;)

With the exchanged case sitting the way it should now, i like it a little more and looks like it will be a keeper to use in between my BookBook:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
so, while i'm a tad but jealous of some of the new colors & cases avail for the i5, I'm not getting one anytime soon--although I have started a little fund bucket for myself to have when I am ready to move on. BUT for now, you guys probably knew I couldn't resist LOL I bought 2 new cases for myself, well.....my 4S :D

some of you may know getting that custom from CaseMate a while back left a bad impression with me BUT they have redeemed themselves lol. No I didn't do a custom again, instead I bought 2 of their ready made cases. One is the Glam case in gold- very minimal style case and the gold looks hot on my white 4S. I also got the Barely There in pearl pink.....OK, can you say this screams MaryKay pink?!!! YAAAAAAAAAHHH!!:D Again, minimal style and LOVE LOVE LOVE this one to death lol. I had coupons for both, so I saved overall $15 on the purchase for them, and how could ya pass that up:D

I got bored of the zebra skin on my phone so I took that completely off and just have the sp's on it with the pearl pink case right now. I also put a leopard home button on to change that up too!!

I still use my BookBook because these cases are easy to put on/off, so easy peasy to just jump into my BookBook at any given moment!!:)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
ive been rocking the lifeproof case in white for a couple weeks now. little water marking on the screen whichmay make me exchange it, but with my work being so dirty and harmful to a smartphone this gives me some unbelievable protection from everything without making the phone a brick.

I tried out my sister's LP case for the past week and I'm not that impressed. I can't charge my phone with the case on and I'm scared that if I drop it, the screen will shatter. For the $80 that LifeProof charges, I expected more than a flimsy feeling plastic shell.

I will say I got caught in a monsoon of a rain storm a few nights ago while putting my horses up and the case was wet but the phone was fine.

4sYido

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I use SwitchEasy Eclipse most of the time. I have just got hold of a Mophie Juice Air on eBay which I'll use if I'm going to be out for the day or whatever

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:D both are very cute LV !! I've actually stopped using cases altogether myself....the only thing I use now is my BookBook for when I go out:) and I just keep a skin or screen prot on the back of my 4S so it doesn't get scratched up. I've had my phone naked for about 2wks(?) now and I don't think I could ever put a cover back on it. I've gotten so use to it this way !!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Whoa! Living dangerously, Pink! ;)

I love the look of an iPhone sans case but honestly can't get a good grip on it without one. Also, where would I put the lanyard? :p

Lately I've been rockin' the clear Speck GemShell again. Closest thing I can get to a naked IPhone but with a lanyard!

Had it about a year and it still looks great. A lot of people thought the GemShell would look pretty messed up rather quickly, but it has held up perfectly!

Photo taken tonight:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351933498.244640.jpg

Photo taken almost a year ago:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351933539.521770.jpg

*I don't know why the attachment from last year is soooooo tiny, LOL! It posted small in the original post too:

http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?p=1827715

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR