Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got the purple Survivor case ;) lol I will let you know how I like it!
sooooooooo.....how are you liking it Carolina? :D

I just went out and bought 4 griffin survivors. 1 for the wife and the kids. Kinda like it
iPhone.
It is a really nice rugged case zerog, right? i LOVE mine:D

Pink, remember that story I mentioned in one of those other threads about Incase. That metallic slider was the case that girl I used to work with who threw her phone across the parking lot!! I think her's was either purple or pink. I think being able to dock the phone would be nice. I have cables everywhere. A desktop dock for the iMac and then I have my iHome in my room (I'll probably just scoop up an adapter if the dock connector does in fact change on the new iPhone).

LOL YES i do remember that post about the 'flying phone" lmao!! i was like :eek: how the he11 did she do that?!?! The case the girl you knew had, Incase Metallic, is the one i had in pink too. IDK why but the case fit REALLY snug on my phone (no SP on the back at the time) and i had such a hard time to remove the bottom if i wanted to dock it - thats why i returned mine. BUT, like i mentioned before, i did like the case:)

As for all of your cables and docks you have everywhere....cables and docks and cords OH MY! lol, sorry couldnt help myself:p:D I agree, an adapter for the new connector should serve you well:) (if Apple does go thru changing to a micro size)

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Pink and others with LifeProof case.

Need some advice.

I was looking to buy a LP case but sometimes have problems with understanding what people say - I can hear them, just can't always understand them.

Based on your use, do you think this would be an even greater problem with the LP?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
sooooooooo.....how are you liking it Carolina? :D

It is a really nice rugged case zerog, right? i LOVE mine:D

LOL YES i do remember that post about the 'flying phone" lmao!! i was like :eek: how the he11 did she do that?!?! The case the girl you knew had, Incase Metallic, is the one i had in pink too. IDK why but the case fit REALLY snug on my phone (no SP on the back at the time) and i had such a hard time to remove the bottom if i wanted to dock it - thats why i returned mine. BUT, like i mentioned before, i did like the case:)

As for all of your cables and docks you have everywhere....cables and docks and cords OH MY! lol, sorry couldnt help myself:p:D I agree, an adapter for the new connector should serve you well:) (if Apple does go thru changing to a micro size)

Yeah I really like it. The bulk doesn't even bother me like I thought. Even dropped it a few times lol.

iPhone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Need some advice.

I was looking to buy a LP case but sometimes have problems with understanding what people say - I can hear them, just can't always understand them.

Based on your use, do you think this would be an even greater problem with the LP?

I can say that when i'd use the LP i'd have to turn the volume up more to hear the person on the other end better. In all honesty, I havent used my LP in a month or 2 at this point, so i'm going by the best of my memory:eek:

(I have the white one that i will probably be looking to sell soon)

Yeah I really like it. The bulk doesn't even bother me like I thought. Even dropped it a few times lol.

iPhone.
Same here. As for your few drops, good thing you were protected:D

Reactions: cyberpaw

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I rec'd my 2 bumpers today - one pink and the other aqua blue. Both were $1.31 ea plus 69c shipping each item (total order of $4) I bought these both from one of my favorite sellers on Amazon. These look EXACTLY like the bumpers that Apple sells without the $30 price tag;) They have the metal buttons for the volume up/down and sleep button - as well as all ports are easily accessible. The only issue i have is the charging port opening on the bumper isnt wide enough to use the Apple OEM charger - i have to pop the bottom out to plug in for charging. I am going to try to find a small rounded file to file the opening up a bit tho & maybe solve that issue. But overall, for now, i'm really enjoying using a bumper for my phone which is the closest i'll use it to being naked along with the leather pouch i got from the iMore store:) Oh, and yes, i'm using my pink&white Griffin Survivor in between as well;):D

These are the bumpers i have so far, the 2 news ones are pictured also:) (i have a pink with black silicone one on its ways also)
iphone20bumpers.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Need some advice.

I have been using the lifeproof for about a year now. First gen was a little tough to hear but they have improved greatly. I have no issues.

Reactions: cyberpaw

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
Normally, I don't use a case, but somebody gave me this thing as a gag gift, and for some reason, I like it. :p You push down one of the ears to push the wake/sleep button.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink have you tried the Speck FitSleeve? I want to go naked at this point but I'd like something to put the phone in when I'm sitting at my desk.

Speck FitSleeve for iPhone 4S/4

ya know mistah m, i have not tried this - although i always have wanted to (the purple one of course:) )- i was just never brave enough to let my phone go naked. But these days, i've been rocking only a bumper & thats close to the edge with naked LOL. I may just take that jump one day and have my phone go naked completely.

I'm also sending you a PM with a little surprise:)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ya know mistah m, i have not tried this - although i always have wanted to (the purple one of course:) )- i was just never brave enough to let my phone go naked. But these days, i've been rocking only a bumper & thats close to the edge with naked LOL. I may just take that jump one day and have my phone go naked completely.

I'm also sending you a PM with a little surprise:)

PM received and thanks!!!! :D

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
those are cute cases ame, i especially like the brass knuckles one, but $58:eek: sheesh!!
I KNOW. I saw those in person, I don't get the pricing besides it being a "designer" name. The bunny ones look STUPID in person though I wish they had a version JUST like it minus ears and tail

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
PM received and thanks!!!! :D
yvw;):D

I KNOW. I saw those in person, I don't get the pricing besides it being a "designer" name. The bunny ones look STUPID in person though I wish they had a version JUST like it minus ears and tail

yea......its def because its designer. He11, i should make a line called "Pink" and charge outrageous prices too:rolleyes: LOL!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the blue Otterbox commuter on the imore store deal of the day. Hopefully I like it. I was sold out though so I may not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox