Cases for iPhone 4S

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
that looks very handy, especially for at night if you use your phone as an alarm clock (as i do) you'd be able to charge up too!! very nice LVMH:D

On another note -- i'm always searching out new cases (what else is new:plol) has anyone seen these new Otterbox Defenders - studio series collection thats going to be avail soon? I cant wait till this is avail - i'm getting my hands on the 'celestial' color one:D:D:D

OB Defender Studio Series collection

Thanks Pink! It's nice to have a really thin and lightweight case for a change! :)

And now that I'm getting used to having the buttons uncovered, I am thinking about getting a mophie jp air snap to add to my mophie collection once I decide where to drill the lanyard hole! ;)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Pink! It's nice to have a really thin and lightweight case for a change! :)

And now that I'm getting used to having the buttons uncovered, I am thinking about getting a mophie jp air snap to add to my mophie collection once I decide where to drill the lanyard hole! ;)

Yw! and yes, its nice to use a minimal case once in a while - i actually was rocking my iFrogz Luxe lean case(in teal) on Monday & part of Tuesday:)

OoOoOoh!! So your gonna invest in a JP Air Snap - good for you:D when you do get it, i'd like to hear your opinion on it. I've considered getting a JP Air but they don't make it in the black/pink like the Plus comes in-so IF i did go for the Air i'd prob go with the white one:)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
that looks very handy, especially for at night if you use your phone as an alarm clock (as i do) you'd be able to charge up too!! very nice LVMH:D

On another note -- i'm always searching out new cases (what else is new:plol) has anyone seen these new Otterbox Defenders - studio series collection thats going to be avail soon? I cant wait till this is avail - i'm getting my hands on the 'celestial' color one:D:D:D

I LOVE that case! I've never had an OB but I might have to consider that one! If I could find you, I'd kick your A**! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE that case! I've never had an OB but I might have to consider that one! If I could find you, I'd kick your A**! ;)

:eek: kick my a** ?!?! LMAO!! :D hey its not completely my fault that i find these nice looking cases - i'm just delivering the breaking news on it:p:D:D LOL

it is a great looking case tho - i seriously can't wait to get this one;):)

btw Brin, if you don't mind the extra that the Mophie Air adds to your 4S, the OB defender shoudlnt bother you much either i would think....:)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
btw Brin, if you don't mind the extra that the Mophie Air adds to your 4S, the OB defender shoudlnt bother you much either i would think....:)

I agree! I never liked bulky cases, but find that the Mophie doesn't bother me at all so I've been checking out the OB defenders more and more. That turquoise and white is just what I've been waiting on! As for kicking your A**... I guess I'll buy you a drink instead, since you're my partner in crime! :D

Reactions: iLive an iLife

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Theres a guy on Craigslist selling a yellow juice pack plus for 50 bucks! I'm thinking of getting it...

Good investment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree! I never liked bulky cases, but find that the Mophie doesn't bother me at all so I've been checking out the OB defenders more and more. That turquoise and white is just what I've been waiting on! As for kicking your A**... I guess I'll buy you a drink instead, since you're my partner in crime! :D

:D oh, i'll take the drink indeed - i can't do anything alcoholic because of my diabetic meds, so i'll just take a nice refreshing unsweetened berry ice tea please:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Theres a guy on Craigslist selling a yellow juice pack plus for 50 bucks! I'm thinking of getting it...

Good investment?

i would say yes as long as: 1) its a legit Mophie JP plus first of all(yes there are knock offs), and 2) that the guy hasnt abused the he11 out of it & the battery is no longer up to 'par'.

Regular cost if you buy from Mophie is $99 if you don't have a coupon code, which you can do a google search or call them as ask nicely. TBH, personally i dont trust craiglist, and if your able to save a bit of cash weekly and at the end of the month purchase one legit from Mophie - i would suggest that instead:)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Brindawithani and Pink, you two are cracking me up!! Thank you for the laugh haha!!

I saw a Life Proof case yesterday for the first time. A buddy of mine from high school's birthday was yesterday. Every year his family has a massive cookout to celebrate the 4th (and there's always birthday cake). His sister had a white Life Proof. I have to say, that thing is sharp looking!! The only thing that bugged me was the rainbow/oil spill bubble that kept popping up in between the screen and the case. I've got to admit, after seeing one in person, I'm lusting for a Life Proof!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll steer clear of that mophie then. Generally though, I've had nothing but success buying from CL. Shoot, that's where my old 4 and this 4s came from...as well as a host of other devices during my phone addiction days. Lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Works for me! I'm a coffee junkie anyway. ;)
:D YaY !!

Brindawithani and Pink, you two are cracking me up!! Thank you for the laugh haha!!

I saw a Life Proof case yesterday for the first time. A buddy of mine from high school's birthday was yesterday. Every year his family has a massive cookout to celebrate the 4th (and there's always birthday cake). His sister had a white Life Proof. I have to say, that thing is sharp looking!! The only thing that bugged me was the rainbow/oil spill bubble that kept popping up in between the screen and the case. I've got to admit, after seeing one in person, I'm lusting for a Life Proof!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
:D:Dat least we gave you a good laugh!!

I've got the white LP, but the built in SP doesnt have that rainbow-ie/oil spill look to it tho. But i do hear of people complaining about that.

I'll steer clear of that mophie then. Generally though, I've had nothing but success buying from CL. Shoot, that's where my old 4 and this 4s came from...as well as a host of other devices during my phone addiction days. Lol

Well, then i'd have to say youve been very lucky with CL getting both your 4 & 4S there. I hear alot of horror stories of people using it and either 1) never rec'ing the items they have already paid for OR 2) rec'ing the item but in terrible or non working condition:(

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, then i'd have to say youve been very lucky with CL getting both your 4 & 4S there. I hear alot of horror stories of people using it and either 1) never rec'ing the items they have already paid for OR 2) rec'ing the item but in terrible or non working condition:(
I'd have to say that's entirely their fault. All of my transactions are face to face so there's no shipping and receiving involved. I think somewhere on the site it warns about scams and paypal and shipping. When buying devices I ALWAYS request a pic of the MEID then I call Verizon and run a check on it. When I meet to transact I make sure that the MEID that they sent me is what's on the device they have in hand. If not, they're gonna wait until I call in a check on it.

Just gotta be smart about it...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd have to say that's entirely their fault. All of my transactions are face to face so there's no shipping and receiving involved. I think somewhere on the site it warns about scams and paypal and shipping. When buying devices I ALWAYS request a pic of the MEID then I call Verizon and run a check on it. When I meet to transact I make sure that the MEID that they sent me is what's on the device they have in hand. If not, they're gonna wait until I call in a check on it.

Just gotta be smart about it...

And i will agree with you 100% here as well. TG no one i know family or friends has been burned by CL. Its just people i meet here and there.

My daughter bought her first car looking on CL and it was a great car for the time she had it:) BUT just like the few things you pointed out, we were very cautious as well;)

CarolinaDiva

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site

Thank you for searching out new cases :D I am about to order that celestial one myself ;) LOL

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I want that Celestial OB Defender so bad now!!!! Pretty!!!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am starting to feel like my Candyshells are jinxing me. While I was in Chicago this weekend my phone had an Error 1 Firmware failure Friday night. Thankfully we were a block from Apple on Michigan Ave. I lost service around midnight and never got it back. I spent two hours with engineers from ATT again before we decided it had to be hardware bec both sims worked fine in other phones, none in mine. But yknow, have to go through everything. Apple tried wiping and rstoring, and that worked for about 30 seconds, just like the guy thought. He just had to do it for note taking. I ended up having to get a jump drive (I didn't bring mine) and get my pics off, so that I could at least have those...argh. Now ANOTHER new phone and Sim. Something is wrong somewhere. Not sure where. But something is wrong. I am curious if I can have my calls forwarded through ATT if I get a new number.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ame, you have the most unusual issues with your iPhone that I've ever heard of, and I'm not trying to be a b!tch saying that either. I seriously haven't heard of some of them, like the "error 1 firmware failure" like, wtf does that even mean(I'm clueless to that one). Either your candyshells are jinxing you or you just happened to be getting the "lemons" of the bunch each time:( damn. How many replacements are you up to now, 9, 10? I honestly lost count.

You must have an immense(sp?) amount of patience, because honestly by the 3rd, maybe 4th replacement I probably would've changed device/platforms.

Could it possibly be an app that your not aware of causing the problem for you....I mean idk. Phones/computers can do odd things. Trust me I know, I booted up my XP the other day and I got a black screen with a message saying there's a corrupt or missing file system32 error. Just the day before I back my phone up, computer ran fine, shut down and all was well....go figure. Got someone coming on thurs to fix it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods