Cases for iPhone 4S

devinrs42

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a case

I seen someone with a case that looked layered. Almost like an otterbox commuter, it had a white rubbered inside. The outer shell was a soft pink with a floral design on the back. The home button had white silicon over it that was also wrapped by pink plastic.
It is kind of hard to explain, but I can not find this case anywhere. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.:D

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering how you've been doing with this case Shooter. So, so far so good?

I don't have it just yet. The glow in the dark one was the last to get made. I'll do a little bit of a review when I get it. I love Lifeproof but sometimes I just wanna see my phone. It's been in a Lifeproof since day 1 and I miss being able to see how good it looks. That's where the Catalyst case comes in, not only is it all clear but it's not meant to stay on all the time. You have to take your phone out to charge it which I would do at the end of the day. Anyway I'll post a bit about it when I get it.

Btw I love the new Lifeproof colors.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Rodger, that case is really neat looking - is it a custom design? I've never seen anything like it before.

I haven't used it for anything under water completely, but after using it at the end of the day I'll wash it under luke warm soapy water to clean it. Also, there were times I was walking out of the store or super market while it was pouring replying to a text msg while the thing is getting soaked lol. Or streaming TuneIn radio while the shower is running too.

That's the EXACT reason I would love a LifeProof case. The weather in Pittsburgh is so unpredictable. It was in the 90s yesterday, rained all morning/part of the afternoon and was cooler. In the last 6 months, I can think of plenty of times I've waited in the car/where ever I was because I was on the phone and didn't want to risk getting my phone wet. What really might seal the deal is the adapter that's available so you can dock your iPhone still. I have an iHome and need a case that can be docked (believe it or not, the CandyShell fits my iHome). Having the dock adapter with the LifeProof might be a good setup!!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Yep I saw those come through on Facebook and thought "oh oh" I loves orange, I do. Damn you Lifeproof!

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Rodger, that case is really neat looking - is it a custom design? I've never seen anything like it before.

That's the EXACT reason I would love a LifeProof case. The weather in Pittsburgh is so unpredictable. It was in the 90s yesterday, rained all morning/part of the afternoon and was cooler. In the last 6 months, I can think of plenty of times I've waited in the car/where ever I was because I was on the phone and didn't want to risk getting my phone wet. What really might seal the deal is the adapter that's available so you can dock your iPhone still. I have an iHome and need a case that can be docked (believe it or not, the CandyShell fits my iHome). Having the dock adapter with the LifeProof might be a good setup!!

Hey man Ilive I'm in pittsburgh too! Nice to meet another Pittsburger It seems I have met a lot of forum members from android central from Pitt too and it was ridiculously hot the other day I was out doing yard work too

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site

You can find the wood skin at carved.com and the aluminum bumper is from e13ctron.com

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Here's the other brand Mophie that I found at Wal-Mart for $49

IMG_24781.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So, i was bored today and took a ride to an Apple store.....to check out cases of course:D

I tried on 2 of the zebra Uncommon Deflector & both didnt sit right--the top left corner was like warped back so that corner would not 'snap' into place like the other 3 corners did. So i passed on that.

Do any of you have an Uncommon Deflector with this issue? There were only 4 left on the rack & i decided not to try on alllll of them lol. After the 2nd didnt sit right i said forgetaboutit !!

On the other hand, i did eye up InCases' purple tortoise case....LOVE!!! the case fit great and looked really nice on the white phone & it matched my purple crystal home button:) BUT before i drop 35 smackers on it, i'm going to check out Amazon to see if they have a knock off cheaper first, if not i'll probably sucker up and get the Incase one:eek: lol.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Hey man Ilive I'm in pittsburgh too! Nice to meet another Pittsburger It seems I have met a lot of forum members from android central from Pitt too and it was ridiculously hot the other day I was out doing yard work too

I lived in PGH for a little while, been several years. I miss brighton hot dogs and ritas ices and oh yes, IKEA.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Nice to meet a fellow Pittsburgher too (and hello to everyone else from the Burgh)!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hubby found this cute "Shell with Kickstand" for me at a Verizon retailer. Super slim, low-profile case with kickstand (for both portrait & landscape use) and holster (although I probably won't use the kickstand or holster!). Not as much protection as a speck CS and the buttons are all exposed, but very lightweight and a nice change from my heavy-duty cases. Will probably still just use this at home anyway. Hub drilled a tiny hole in the side so I could attach a lanyard to it, of course! ;)

View attachment 16989
View attachment 16991View attachment 16992View attachment 16993View attachment 16994

(*I tried attaching the pics as well for those days when tapatalk misbehaves...but only two uploaded)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hubby found this cute "Shell with Kickstand" for me at a Verizon retailer. Super slim, low-profile case with kickstand and holster (although I probably won't use the kickstand or holster!). Not as much protection as a speck CS and the buttons are all exposed, but very lightweight and a nice change from my heavy-duty cases. Will probably still just use this at home anyway. Hub drilled a tiny hole in the side so I could attach a lanyard to it, of course! ;)

View attachment 16989
View attachment 16991View attachment 16992View attachment 16993View attachment 16994

(*I tried attaching the pics as well for those days when tapatalk misbehaves...but only two uploaded)

that looks very handy, especially for at night if you use your phone as an alarm clock (as i do) you'd be able to charge up too!! very nice LVMH:D

On another note -- i'm always searching out new cases (what else is new:plol) has anyone seen these new Otterbox Defenders - studio series collection thats going to be avail soon? I cant wait till this is avail - i'm getting my hands on the 'celestial' color one:D:D:D

OB Defender Studio Series collection