Cases for iPhone 4S

dj80d

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up the Ballistics HC case for mine, because i work on a golf course and it will protect the best for me

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up the Ballistics HC case for mine, because i work on a golf course and it will protect the best for me

I have two Ballistics cases. Love them. My only gripe is that the camera lens cover gets really dirty and makes my pics look fuzzy. I've yet to find a good way to clean them.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:Dso, i finally rec'd my pink polka dotted case & i also ordered 2 packs home button stickers as well. I'm completely matched up !! Totally love it !!

The case was the best $3 in total i ever spent, and each pack of buttons were about $1.20!!

photo-26.jpg

photo-27.jpg

photo-28.jpg

Last edited:

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Pink, you're case has completely been "Pink-ified." Looking good!! I'm sporting my white and black CandyShell. It looks really nice with a black iPhone.

I'll post a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge case I won whenever it comes (in case anyone is interested or just wants to see what one looks like). Speck had an issue with the coupon codes (their new website didn't want to cooperate with a free purchase). It shipped yesterday, so I should have it soon!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, you're case has completely been "Pink-ified." Looking good!! I'm sporting my white and black CandyShell. It looks really nice with a black iPhone.

I'll post a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge case I won whenever it comes (in case anyone is interested or just wants to see what one looks like). Speck had an issue with the coupon codes (their new website didn't want to cooperate with a free purchase). It shipped yesterday, so I should have it soon!

:Dtyvm iLive, I'm absooooooooolutely loving it you have no idea, LOL!!

So you've got the "storm trooper" look going on your phone, very nice indeed;) I have a black speck cs that I do that with mine sometimes too:) Also, I'd love to see you GGB cs flip case when you get it- it looks like such a cute case:)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Haha I've never heard it called the "storm trooper" look before - I like it!! I think it's a very slick combination, the black with the white. I went to the Pirates' baseball game last night and the guy sitting across from me had a white iPhone with a black case, that looked nice too!

I'll post some pictures next week whenever the GGB case shows up. I probably won't end up using it because it's a limited edition case. It also drives me crazy when a CandyShell gets scuffed up (I love that the white CS doesn't show marks).

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try this? Desmay - Site

Sent via tapatalk

The only real complaint I could see is that the case doesn't cover the screen at all. It stops at the steel band around the phone. If you like to flip your phone over so it's not a distraction, I'd probably pick up a screen protector too.

The only other thing I'd like to mention is the small camera cutout. Usually when the cutout is small, it causes the flash to overexpose the picture. I'm thinking that probably won't happen since the case is so thin, but I'm not 100% sure.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The only real complaint I could see is that the case doesn't cover the screen at all. It stops at the steel band around the phone. If you like to flip your phone over so it's not a distraction, I'd probably pick up a screen protector too.

The only other thing I'd like to mention is the small camera cutout. Usually when the cutout is small, it causes the flash to overexpose the picture. I'm thinking that probably won't happen since the case is so thin, but I'm not 100% sure.

I have zagg on the front and back so I'm good there I just want a thin nice lookin case that doesnt feel like cheap plastic

Sent via tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have zagg on the front and back so I'm good there I just want a thin nice lookin case that doesnt feel like cheap plastic

Sent via tapatalk

Case Mate makes a "Barely There" case, the quality is good and they are pretty cheap on Amazon (Amazon.com: Case-Mate Barely There Slim Case for iPhone 4 / 4S: Cell Phones & Accessories). Are you set on plastic? They also make a "Barely There Brushed Aluminum" case too. A buddy of mine has it and he really likes it (Amazon.com: Case-Mate CM014540 Barely There Brushed Aluminum Case for iPhone 4 / 4S: Cell Phones & Accessories). He has the black one. The sides feel a little cheap but the back looks great! I'd recommend that!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Haha I've never heard it called the "storm trooper" look before - I like it!! I think it's a very slick combination, the black with the white. I went to the Pirates' baseball game last night and the guy sitting across from me had a white iPhone with a black case, that looked nice too!

I'll post some pictures next week whenever the GGB case shows up. I probably won't end up using it because it's a limited edition case. It also drives me crazy when a CandyShell gets scuffed up (I love that the white CS doesn't show marks).

yes, the 'storm trooper' look lol. I'm sure you've seen StarWars, and as far as where i live goes, its known as that;):)

Wait?!? your not even going to use your GGB cs flip? :eek: You have to at least sport it for a week and show it off to all of your friends:D But, as far as the scratching up on the back, YES i know what you mean - it drives me bananas too!! unfortunately nothing you can do about it-your right tho, the white ones dont show up as bad.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Looove it, Pink! I'm really digging my Mophie. To be honest, it's been so crazy @ work and home (weddings and grad parties every weekend) that I barely have time for a charge... Haven't looked at the forums all weekend. :(

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Soooo cute! Love the matching background!!! :D

Looove it, Pink! I'm really digging my Mophie. To be honest, it's been so crazy @ work and home (weddings and grad parties every weekend) that I barely have time for a charge... Haven't looked at the forums all weekend. :(

thaaanks girls !! i'm totally digging it too:)

As for the Mophie, it is a great thing isn't it Brin? I don't always keep mine on my phone, but i always have that baby charged up so its ready to go when i need it;)