Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the cutest case by Cath Kidston from Amazon-should be here sometime this week. I can't wait, I wanted a change to something with a romantic type print and something that was a little more minimal of a case. I'll use this in between when my Mophie is charging:)

deep violet flower spray case

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink, question for you (or Brindawithani if you see this). Have you ever seen a "Barely There" style case, in Forest Green, with a gold Apple logo? A new user was looking for this type of case and I figured you two would probably know if it exists!! I actually commented in this thread and told him to seek out your help haha.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink, question for you (or Brindawithani if you see this). Have you ever seen a "Barely There" style case, in Forest Green, with a gold Apple logo? A new user was looking for this type of case and I figured you two would probably know if it exists!! I actually commented in this thread and told him to seek out your help haha.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

:)Hi iLive!! Unfortunately i've never heard of this color case BUT, there are alternatives for this member to consider. theres SkinIt.com, if they are looking for a skin only type of case, if you want to call it that. Also, on Case-Mate.com you can customize your own case using your own image. So if they have a image of the forest green back ground with the apple logo on it, they can use it to create their own case. (if they dont have a pic of this type of image, they can google images for it, or create a forest green back ground with a paint program on their computer and google for a gold colored apple logo and place it on the image and then use that for the custom case)

heres the link to Case-Mate.com for that particular type.

case mate design your own case

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Skinit is good. If you haven't already seen it, I have a great interview with them from CTIA showing off their new lineup.

Also snagged a sweet pink (!!) case from Tech21. Watch the video to see the CEO pitch his phone against the wall.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

Hmmm.... I don't know if you'd call it "forest green" but I'm still looking. Did they say if it was metallic?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...215&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/270946571491

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I rec'd the Cath Kidson deep plum case today:) its similar thickness to the iFrogz luxe ultra lean case, but snaps into place like the iFrogz luxe does, if that made any sense lol. It's a real pretty case to and looks nice on the white iPhone.

Now whether it's a knock off Cath Kidson, & honestly I don't care, but it does appear to be. But hey, for $15 for identical looking case instead of paying $35.....I'll take it;):)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Pink and Brinda! I figured if anyone would know, you 2 would!! I'm gong to post a link to this topic for the other poster to take a look at.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help with the green case everyone. That eBay link doesn't have the right color green but I'll check out the Case-Mate site.

I'm picturing the Apple logo a gold colored mirror on top of the forest green.

Seems like an obvious color scheme to me for some reason. If I wasn't so lazy I'd make a million and sell them myself.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Pink and Brinda! I figured if anyone would know, you 2 would!! I'm gong to post a link to this topic for the other poster to take a look at.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
:) Yvw iLive !!

You're welcome ilive! Have them try those mall kiosks too.
ahhh!! good idea;) those mall kiosks have almost EVERY type of case under the sun!!

Thanks for the help with the green case everyone. That eBay link doesn't have the right color green but I'll check out the Case-Mate site.

I'm picturing the Apple logo a gold colored mirror on top of the forest green.

Seems like an obvious color scheme to me for some reason. If I wasn't so lazy I'd make a million and sell them myself.

I just ordered a tough case from Case-Mate myself the other night - a DYI of pink with white polka dots...i cant wait to rec it.

Anyway, as for the gold mirrored Apple logo your looking for, idk if Case-Mate would be able to do that style on a DYI custom case. What i mean by that is, you can chose a mirrored gold Apple logo, but how it would actually transfer when Case-Mate is creating it could be different...know what i mean?
I would think you could get a forest green case of your choice (not necessarily from case-mate) and in the mean time, see if you could find an Apple sticker, or aplique' to apply to the case. you could also call Case-Mate before doing a DYI, because they are NOT returnable because of the customization, and ask them a few questions about the gold Apple logo as well and see if they may have any input for you too Edd:) heres the customer service info page:
Case-Mate Customer Service

good luck, hope you find what your looking for in a case:)

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
After much deliberation, the red Mophie Juice Pack Air is on its way from the iMore store using the Memorial Day discount. Thank you iMore!! :D

via Tapatalk

Fantasistykke

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hei everyone....i am looking for this particular iphone case, but i really cannot find it anywhere!!!
I would really appreciate your help! Has someone seen something like that in the picture?
tumblr_lttnzkaBFj1qby2zfo2_400.png

Thank you in advance!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal