Cases for iPhone 4S

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm jonesing for a yellow case. Something yellow and blue for spring summer. Can't find one though (other than speck and I'm not paying that much for shipping).

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm jonesing for a yellow case. Something yellow and blue for spring summer. Can't find one though (other than speck and I'm not paying that much for shipping).

Tapatalk

Are you in the US? If so, the Speck site has free shipping. :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... Was getting my laptop upgraded and a coworker had this neat Elago snap on case. Just ordered a black one from Amazon!

41C928M5RaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Tapatalk

check out the Elago cases. Really nice colors. They have yellow and blue with interchangeable bottom parts. You have to go to their site to understand what I mean.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Back on my iPhone and after going caseless for a while, threw on my candyshell flip in white/raspberry. Been going back and forth with that and the Belkin 050 in green/pink

I've lost the ability to type on the iPhone, I swear to god. Either that or the BB 9900 keyboard spoilt me lol.

Tapatalk

Last edited:

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a Case-Mate Phantom in black/white and I am leaving for a mini vacation for a week starting Monday morning so I will most likely bounce between that and my Mophies this week

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This Elago S4 in black with matte finish is the next best thing to naked! It's a super nice, super slim case that fits well AND has the cut out for the Apple logo!!

But the white one... #NoWords

Last edited:

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Just received my Vapor Pro and my Vapor Comp and I'm pleased. Packing was great I was expecting it to come in a plastic ziplock bag but it had original wrapping and everything. Stunned me a little bit. I put the Pro on first but kinda had an issue with the side buttons being exposed so I switched to the Comp. I'll probably switch back later tonight honestly. Going to miss the little protection I got from my Candyshell around the edges but I'll just protect my investment a little bit more.
8d9ca8a8-db2f-ed4a.jpg
8d9ca8a8-db42-adaa.jpg
8d9ca8a8-db4f-eccb.jpg

Ordered on the 8th. Just got here. Thinking about giving my girlfriend one but I don't have the patience of taking hers off when she wants to put another on.

Update: Here are my others. Hopefully they are less huge.

33wxzyp.jpg
14eb344.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Using my elago s4 for a week I think I'm in love with it. In addition, I've become a HUGE fan of a white case on my black 4s!

S4SnowWhite.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh