Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my Grip case today. Did it really take Speck only a day to get it to me?! I love it! I don't know why I've avoided the Speck cases up to now.

oOoOoOh! Alli, what color did you get in the grip? i had the butternut color but i sent mine back also because i decided to wait till they put out more color combos that i'd rather have. i've spoken to Speck on the phone and its in the plans to make other color combos--i hope they come out soon!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
oOoOoOh! Alli, what color did you get in the grip? i had the butternut color but i sent mine back also because i decided to wait till they put out more color combos that i'd rather have. i've spoken to Speck on the phone and its in the plans to make other color combos--i hope they come out soon!!

It's basically red and black. Other color combinations would be awesome!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It's basically red and black. Other color combinations would be awesome!
:)nice Alli, enjoy it !! i really like the grip myself, but wasnt overly crazy about the yellow. I'm hoping Speck will have more girly color combos soon - i def want to get a grip again:p LOL pun intended !!
Ohhhh maaaaan! I see you stopped tapping your foot long enough to throw this out there! :p ;) I'm a dragon according to my birth year... (((sigh)))

:pyes i have lol. So being the dragon is your year, then you have to get one for yourself:) it would be so fitting !!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
:)nice Alli, enjoy it !! i really like the grip myself, but wasnt overly crazy about the yellow. I'm hoping Speck will have more girly color combos soon - i def want to get a grip again:p LOL pun intended !!

What I'd really like to see is a cross between this and the Casemate Sparkle.

msiphone

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
OMG Pink, Laura, Brinda, Reene & Ame!!! Have you seen the new CandyShell Flip in Bubblegum/Peacock? Thought of you as soon as I saw it! ;)

Click to view quoted image

Im SOOOO wanting to order this... however, does anyone know if the CS Flip will cause a ZAGG invisible shield screen protector to slip, bubble or pull away? I don't want to give up my invisishield... but REALLY like this case!!!!

TIA!!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What I'd really like to see is a cross between this and the Casemate Sparkle.

oooh, that would be pretty, a totally glammed out cs grip:D

(you could call or go to specks homepage and click on the 'feedback' tab to the left of the page and put a suggestion in if you wanted to:) i swear, i should really get a job with Speck, lol)

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
oooh, that would be pretty, a totally glammed out cs grip:D

(you could call or go to specks homepage and click on the 'feedback' tab to the left of the page and put a suggestion in if you wanted to:) i swear, i should really get a job with Speck, lol)

Companies should only ever hire people who are crazy about their products in the first place. It's difficult to sell what you don't use. This was why I jumped at the opportunity to work for Ascendo!

Feedback, eh? Yes indeedy...here I come!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Companies should only ever hire people who are crazy about their products in the first place. It's difficult to sell what you don't use. This was why I jumped at the opportunity to work for Ascendo!

Feedback, eh? Yes indeedy...here I come!

Well, then I'd def fit the bill for a Specki, lol. I LUUUUURVE every one of my cs's and fitted shells:)
(did I mention I have their website bookmarked on my iPad, iPhone and laptop too LOL)
If I find your feed back post i'l vote on it for ya;):D

edit: I found your suggestion post & I'll continue to vote daily for it:)

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
currently i am rocking a black commuter (that i won from iMore!) on my brand new 4S. it feels like i am carrying a brick in my pocket!! at least it's only for work :(

but when i get home, it's nakedville!! :eek:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
currently i am rocking a black commuter (that i won from iMore!) on my brand new 4S. it feels like i am carrying a brick in my pocket!! at least it's only for work :(

but when i get home, it's nakedville!! :eek:

A brick ?!?! Lol, come on now BLiNK :rolleyes: the commuter isn't that bulky lol.:p
Now if you said OB defender I would tend to agree with you even tho I love those cases also:eek:

I still cannot bring myself to have a naked phone.....oh how many times I have considered it tho, but just can't pull the trigger !!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
A brick ?!?! Lol, come on now BLiNK :rolleyes: the commuter isn't that bulky lol.:p
Now if you said OB defender I would tend to agree with you even tho I love those cases also:eek:

I still cannot bring myself to have a naked phone.....oh how many times I have considered it tho, but just can't pull the trigger !!

yes, a fricking BRICK! i am used to a casemate barely there or nothing haha

if you're ever just chillin' out on your couch take your phone out of one of the gazillion cases you are using at the time and go for it! :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
yes, a fricking BRICK! i am used to a casemate barely there or nothing haha

if you're ever just chillin' out on your couch take your phone out of one of the gazillion cases you are using at the time and go for it! :D

LOL, ok you and your 'brick' have a great time at work together :p

now as for just chillin without one of my gazillion cases on my phone -- i can try that :) BUT i will need to put a SP on the back of my phone--thats one thing i NEVER did :eek:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)hey guys, i need some advice lol. I dont have a SP on the back of my 4S, but want to apply one. I primarily use speck candyshells & ob defenders, something in-expensive because when i use my LP i'll have to remove it as well. theres so many, idk which is the best case friendly for the back.

Any suggestions you guys could make would be appreciated !! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro