Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh. We got in Casemate Glams. I got one in silver. Heh.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

OoOoOoOoOo !! Your super fancy glammed out now:D good for you, enjoy it Reene !! the best buy by me has the pink and I've been tempted soooo many times to get it, but I'm just not a "minimal" case type of girl:eek:

I also got my baby pink ballistic & pink OB defender in the mail today as well--I've been so busy I hvent even had a chance to really check'em out !!

Last edited:

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
When you do get to putting them on, would loved to know how you like the ballistic. Is it smaller than the OB? Some picts of it with white phone would be appreciated.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How many OB cases do you have???

i have 8 of them -- they are one of my fave types of case to use along with my LP(down to 1 color) and speck cs's(10).

I seriously dont use any other case style/brands. I have quite a few that i've packed away & some that i've tried, wasnt crazy about them & sent back.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh I hear yeah. I have over 30 cases myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's how I was with my first bb, pink curve 8330, 5yrs ago. This is the 2nd phone I've owned (out of my others) that I've gotten case crazy for, considering it's such a great phone that dresses up well too:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm hooked. I just went to apple and bought four speck candy shells.

iPhone.
:)nice. I just ordered the dark heart mahogany for myself on Friday from them. Can't wait to get it-hopefully it'll be here tomorrow:)

Pink,
So what color LP did you end up keeping and why?
Just curious. Still trying to figure out which color to get.
I wound up keeping the white/gray because it just looks real nice on the phone. I was crazy about the pink/gray one but after a while it started to look too pepto-bismallie kind of colored lol.

I have the white 4S btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberpaw

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Pink, you crack me up! 30+ cases?! I thought I was bad - I just got a new one yesterday and that makes 6!!

I was able to score an OtterBox
Commuter (all black) that actually fit my iPhone perfect!! I'm in case heaven!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Picked up an all black defender today and used the black silicone with a pink shell......I have to say - it looks SUPER CUTE :D

I tried that combo too! Pretty cute. Preferred it over the grey silicone + pink. But the peony pink seemed to clash with my pink glass back cover so now when I use an OB instead of a CS or mophie, it's the all black defender with just the pink from the back peeking through. :)

18cd2078-aa3d-1c4b.jpg

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
If you go back to page 61, you can see a nice write up with pics that NobodyListensToLaura did on the Ballistic case :)

Thanks for the mention.

To the OP - The case is about the same size as an OB defender. Without the rubber shell, it is slightly thinner than an OB defender. Sorry, but I can't post any of a white iPhone. Mine is black. :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, you crack me up! 30+ cases?! I thought I was bad - I just got a new one yesterday and that makes 6!!

I was able to score an OtterBox
Commuter (all black) that actually fit my iPhone perfect!! I'm in case heaven!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
I have to say, I honestly don't know how many covers I currently have for my 4S besides the ones I've mentioned in a few posts back. I have returned quite a few within the past mth also, realizing I'm not going to use them as much as I thought I would've - so why hang onto them:)And I've stashed away a few that I haven't used in over 1-2mths as well.

:eek: six cases ? Oh iLive, I give you a lot of credit for being able to refrain yourself from going case happy LOL:) In fact, I give any one here credit who only relies on having just a handful to rotate out - I honestly don't think I could.

I tried that combo too! Pretty cute. Preferred it over the grey silicone + pink. But the peony pink seemed to clash with my pink glass back cover so now when I use an OB instead of a CS or mophie, it's the all black defender with just the pink from the back peeking through. :)

Click to view quoted image

Oh LVMH, that is SUPER CUTE with the pink glass back peeking out indeed:D
one of these days I *might* actually get the nerve to do a back glass swap.....who knows !! Lol.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the mention.

To the OP - The case is about the same size as an OB defender. Without the rubber shell, it is slightly thinner than an OB defender. Sorry, but I can't post any of a white iPhone. Mine is black. :)

Yvw, I think you did a nIce job in the write up if this case Laura ! :)

I still haven't tried mine out yet:eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR