Cases for iPhone 4S

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
ohhh..eff that lol. I've never had my phone go naked, nor will i. I am very careful & have AC+ along with VzW's TEC, but none the less, its not something i'm willing to risk. The closest to naked my phone will EVER see is IF i use my iFrgoz ultra lean or luxe lean cases, and those are on extremely rare occasions !!

Yea mine is never naked, unless it's drying from a Zagg or something!

If HE is at a jobsite, sometihng big is going on. He's usually in a meeting or here.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yea mine is never naked, unless it's drying from a Zagg or something!

If HE is at a jobsite, sometihng big is going on. He's usually in a meeting or here.

ahhh, i see. even still i'd be leary about leaving my phone naked !!

as far as zaggs go, i have yet to even put one on my phone. I've always had them on my bb's and even have it on my iPad1(just about 3yrs now), but idk--i just don't have the motivation to put one on my 4S. The stick on one i got from VzW is holding up great still from Nov. so i don't want to remove it till its totally krunked lol.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
ahhh, i see. even still i'd be leary about leaving my phone naked !!

as far as zaggs go, i have yet to even put one on my phone. I've always had them on my bb's and even have it on my iPad1(just about 3yrs now), but idk--i just don't have the motivation to put one on my 4S. The stick on one i got from VzW is holding up great still from Nov. so i don't want to remove it till its totally krunked lol.

I took off the Zagg HD bec of the idiotic size of it and right now have a Power Support Crystal on it. Ended up having to get a new one last week anyway so the new one has the Crystal on it too. Supposedly Nordstrom is carrying those Uncommon cases, and I might see ifone of the local ones has the Capsule so I can see how that looks.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I took off the Zagg HD bec of the idiotic size of it and right now have a Power Support Crystal on it. Ended up having to get a new one last week anyway so the new one has the Crystal on it too. Supposedly Nordstrom is carrying those Uncommon cases, and I might see ifone of the local ones has the Capsule so I can see how that looks.

I have seen them in Nordstroms and Apple stores carry them also now, if you have one avail to you in your area:)

?Sent from Pinks 4S using Tapatalk?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have two apple stores and two nordstroms within 10 miles, but the apple stores only have the deflectors. It looks like only oneo f the two Nordstroms has them at all.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have two apple stores and two nordstroms within 10 miles, but the apple stores only have the deflectors. It looks like only oneo f the two Nordstroms has them at all.
:)ahhhh, ok. my mistake. your right i went onto the apple store from my phone. sorry about that !
god damnit you guys, live a little. even if you just go around the house naked :D

[southern drawl]i was born butt nekked does that count?? :p[/southern drawl]

i've gotta be honest, the phone feels......weird to me without a case on it lol.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Haha my husband is usually the only person that appreciates that. My parents and siblings not as much!

So I just left Nordstrom and unfortunately the capsule does not work with a "normal" screen protector. It would work with the hd Zagg tho bec of the smaller cut on that one. But it was a nice looking case. Didn't seem as "protective" as I'd like tho.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
try it, you might like it! :)

Been rolling nekkid on all my iOS devices since I changed cases on my iPhone 4 and the case caught the edge of the Ghost Armor skin... I pulled it off, and never looked back... all my devices still have pristine screens...

To me, it just seems weird to buy a new device with a high res retina display and then slap a piece of plastic film on it... and blurry it all up...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Been rolling nekkid on all my iOS devices since I changed cases on my iPhone 4 and the case caught the edge of the Ghost Armor skin... I pulled it off, and never looked back... all my devices still have pristine screens...

To me, it just seems weird to buy a new device with a high res retina display and then slap a piece of plastic film on it... and blurry it all up...

Do you carry your iPhone in your pocket?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
no. try it, you might like it! :)
In honor of St.Pats day today, I'm going to be using my iFrogz luxe lean case in teal, which is as close to naked my phone will see:)

The hd Zagg and the power support crystal literally don't change the crispness.

ditto, even the cheapie stick on screen protector I have from VzW does not blur or 'ruin' the look of the display of the home screen. It's as crisp as ever:)

Happy St.Pats Day to all!!:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Unacceptable, take a chance. just do not be drinking during.. ;)

:)well, sorry to say, can't convince me on this one BLiNK
As for the drink, due to certain medical conditions&medications, i can't anyway.

Also, I just ordered myself the OB def in sun yellow/gray from the iMore shop !! It was on sale for $34.95 plus the extra 10% discount coupon for St.Pattys Day they offered -- i got it for $31 and change plus shipping. Thanks for the coupon code iMore:D

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Though I'd share my case with you guys:
Speck PixelSkin HD
Black

Nice tight fit with no issues of missing a hit of a far left or far right letter on the keyboard.
Not as grippy as I would like but after trying three other cases, this was the best for me..
Apple Store $29.95

Couldn't find it any cheaper elsewhere but would not be suprised if someone finds a better deal. I was in a hurry.

Good Luck