Cases for iPhone 4S

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
:) yeah, it is quiet around here now, but my hubby's happy i've stopped buying so many cases LOL !!

Shhhhhh! Nobody tell Pinks husband that the REAL reason she stopped is because she... HAS THEM ALL! :eek:

J/K! There's still the purple LP! Hahaha ...she knows I want to be just like her when I grow up! xoxoxo :D

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
:D goooooooooood moooorning vietnammmmmmmm !! i love RW !!

oh awesome, what color did you decide to get Lenerdosy?

Yea the toggle button still confuses me at times, lol. As for the TS, you will get used to the built in protector on the LP--give it a good week to adjust to it;) Also, pressing out any additional air will help as well

:eek: awwww thanks !! :) I'm really glad i decided to give it a 2nd shot !! I'm very happy with the case, it is great protection for sure !

:) yeah, it is quiet around here now, but my hubby's happy i've stopped buying so many cases LOL !!

Ended up just with the black case. Only one they had at my bestbuy and I think it's still nice. Can't tell I have a white phone anymore though.

Realized that I dont even use the mute toggle button since I got a quick shortcut on my sbsettings which takes same amount of time to toggle on and off I find.

But I'm really liking the case, I will defiantly recommend to people I know.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Shhhhhh! Nobody tell Pinks husband that the REAL reason she stopped is because she... HAS THEM ALL! :eek:

J/K! There's still the purple LP! Hahaha ...she knows I want to be just like her when I grow up! xoxoxo :D

LMAO !! I'd have to say, he probably THINKS i do too !! LOL !!

i plan on getting the purple LP soon too, LOL. Then i told him i'd be done.......... HA !! :p

and i'd have to say, your doing a pretty good job at keeping up;) So, we're gonna need to hear from you about your case purchases now !!:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ended up just with the black case. Only one they had at my bestbuy and I think it's still nice. Can't tell I have a white phone anymore though.

Realized that I dont even use the mute toggle button since I got a quick shortcut on my sbsettings which takes same amount of time to toggle on and off I find.

But I'm really liking the case, I will defiantly recommend to people I know.

Awesome, glad to hear your liking the case :) The black is nice, and maybe at some point down the road i might consider it. My next purchase will be for the purple one tho;) (my phone is white also) With the way the cover is designed, you cant tell really what color the phone is, so if you have a black phone and want to make it white, you can get the white/gray and WaaaaLaaaa !! you have a white phone !! Or like in your case, white phone is now black:)

Enjoy lenerdosy !!

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know if anyone has tried a LP case mix, utilizing a white front with a pink back? Does it look great or llike a mismatch?

L like the pink, but think it's a bit bright for the front. I also like the white, but would prefer a color on the back..

Decisions, decisions....

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh I have my iPhone back with my Vapor Comp. I did a slight mod to it - I cut the centre silicone plug out so I can get to my sim card. No change in reception. Now I don't have to remove the case to switch phones.

Lawd I've missed my iPhone. That BB is nice. It's no iPhone.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know if anyone has tried a LP case mix, utilizing a white front with a pink back? Does it look great or llike a mismatch?

L like the pink, but think it's a bit bright for the front. I also like the white, but would prefer a color on the back..

Decisions, decisions....

cyberpaw, I have both the white & pink LP, here's the color combos. I didn't install my phone because I didn't want to open and seal the case that many times-I did put the "dummy" phone in one of them tho. Hope this will help you:)

photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

Reactions: cyberpaw

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The Virgin kiosk just called me over from work.

They have Candyshell flips (black with red, white with purple), a satin in white/red and the new Pattern ones in from Speck. Purple plaid. I LOVE PLAID.

Must. Not. Buy.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Today I bought the Teal otter box commuter. :) loving it. Feels protective but not bulky like the defender. (this is my first commuter), and not worried about slipping like with the candy shell ! Gonna check Amazon for some other colors... Paid full price for this one :0 lol

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
just ordered myself a Mophie juice pack plus in magenta. :):):D:D
it was a toss up between the life proof for weather protection while on the trail.. or the mophie for battery life. i have dry bags i can always put my phone in (and the iPhone is usable through the bag) so the mophie won out. anyone else have one and what do you think of it? I've read the other threads in here on it. was skeptical about getting the outdoor version of mophie.. i read that you can download the outdoor app and use it with any mophie case. its $30 i think. i already have another gps app on the phone for hiking so it wasn't a big deal.. didn't really want the orange case just to have the outdoor app.

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
just ordered myself a Mophie juice pack plus in magenta. :):):D:D
it was a toss up between the life proof for weather protection while on the trail.. or the mophie for battery life. i have dry bags i can always put my phone in (and the iPhone is usable through the bag) so the mophie won out. anyone else have one and what do you think of it? I've read the other threads in here on it. was skeptical about getting the outdoor version of mophie.. i read that you can download the outdoor app and use it with any mophie case. its $30 i think. i already have another gps app on the phone for hiking so it wasn't a big deal.. didn't really want the orange case just to have the outdoor app.

I have the Mophie juice pack Plus Outdoor edition and love it. I got the outdoor edition for the orange color. The trail app is a $20 annual price I believe, hence the slight bump in price. Either way, money very well spent. I use the Mophie when not at work and use a Lifeproof while I am at work. If only Mophie would do a heavy duty case with screen protection.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a black mophie juicepack air and I love it... Feels great in the hand not to heavy or bulky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Thats great to hear! Just got shipping confirmation. Be here wed! Oh and if anyone's looking to buy - 20% off right now with coupon code on their website - use code SOCIALSWAG20

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:D hey everyone !! boy oh boy, is it quiet around here lately !! sheesh !! WELL, with that said, i decided to pop my head in here and let some of you know that Speck has a couple of new candy shell colors :D .........and YES, of course, i ordered !! LOL the two newest colors are grape-peacock and sunflower-peacock. I went right for sunflower-peacock because the grape-peacock seems very similar to the sea dragon purple which i already have.

Speck Candyshell

and i've also ordered and received a Switcheasy Oddysey in cream/tan color--looks VERY sharp on the white 4S;)
SwitchEasy Oddysey

:)YES i still love my LP, but on occasion here and there, i take a day to use something just to change up the style for the day;):)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Instigator!! :p :D I'm about to break out the case collection and switch from my Vapor Epiphany for the first time tomorrow. I've always been a bumper fan so it's been easy to roll with it this long. Though I have missed my little BookBook lately so...

I also just took the plunge on the MK Essential Zip, but you KNOW I'm going to hit those links you posted! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen