Cases for iPhone 4S

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I like that wallet case Greggie, it's really nice looking. Now as for which to go with the LP or ^this wallet case. It all depends on what you need out of your case. If you prefer a wallet combo so you don't have to carry your phone AND wallet, then go for that case.

BUT if your ok with carrying both I'd suggest the LP. I'm not hear to preach about it, but lets say, I've had my iPhone since Nov 2011. In that time I can't tell you how many cases I've bought:eek: off hand I can tell you I have 9 speck cs's 1 speck grip and 2 speck fitted along with 5 OB defenders, with other ones I didn't mention. I purchased an LP last Saturday, and I honestly think I've found thee case that works best for me at this point in time. I took my phone into the shower yest listening to music-it sat on the marble shelf getting soaked, water suds and all. Came out dried it off good to go. Today stepped out, it's raining. Nbd. My phone got wet. So what. Got in my truck dried it off good to go once again. I'm becoming more and more comfortable with this case. You could also go to LifeProof.com and check out their vids on the case as well if your still interested in it. The LP isn't everyones cup of tea, and I understand that completely.

SO, again I'll say it all depends on what you want out of your case:) good luck with your decision.

By god I think I've turned you into a LifeProof advocate!! I knew you'd love it once you gave it another chance. Once you try a LifeProof case anything else just feels unsafe.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
By god I think I've turned you into a LifeProof advocate!! I knew you'd love it once you gave it another chance. Once you try a LifeProof case anything else just feels unsafe.
Ya know, I have to say......I'm truly HOOKED:D it'll be a week tomorrow and I've lost the desire to change my case constantly:eek: imagine that !! I'm looking to get another color, now my toughest decision is to whether to get the white/gray or go purple/black. I plan on getting a second color by next week-my local best buy always has them in stock now:)

In fact, I just ordered a RadTech dock extender from Amazon to keep with my car charger for when I need to juice up my phone while driving:)

Glad you were able to convince her, cause I couldn't!

:)awww Alli, you did have me convinced with my first time around-what the prob was is the sounds being muffled. I honestly think the first LP I got may have been a 1st gen, because let me tell you, this one I have has much improved sound coming out of it than the first one did that I tried back in Dec. I still remember your review I read and it was great !!

Btw, my mom & dad stopped over just a little while ago, and we were standing in my kitchen just chit chatting for a few, and non challantely I turned on my faucet and proceeded to put my phone under it:p man you should've seen the look on my moms face !! LOL she was like " what are you doing?!" I said relax, the case is water proof up to 6 feet--my dad was like no kidding-do they have them for my iPad he says!! :D my daughter chimes in to me "show off" LOL it was too funny !!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink, I was wondering if you could post some pics of your seadragon purple CS. I think I remember you saying you have one. I wanted to get it but idk if it's a girly purple. See, I'm a guy but I like purple, just a darker purple. Also do you know if the red and black CS will fit a sprint 4s? I noticed it says AT&T exclusive. Also what does the pirates cove teal look like?

Here you go sir:) I think for the sea dragon purple you'll be fine "guy-wise" as far as the color goes;):) I've posted all 3 colors for you !! As far as the red, it should fit your sprint 4S, I've used it on my Verizon 4S no problem. You could always call Speck in case you have any doubt.

photo-8.jpg

Reactions: sprocket2107

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink, I was wondering if you could post some pics of your seadragon purple CS. I think I remember you saying you have one. I wanted to get it but idk if it's a girly purple. See, I'm a guy but I like purple, just a darker purple. Also do you know if the red and black CS will fit a sprint 4s? I noticed it says AT&T exclusive. Also what does the pirates cove teal look like?

I have the Pirates Cove Teal. I'd say it's pretty accurate on the site. Here's a pic of mine. The Candyshell Grip in Peacock is the other case it's with, same color blue. The one has the flash on, the other is in my bathroom with tungsten lighting. SO it's a little wonk in color. But it's a really nice cyan teal color, more blue than green.

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Today's case will be posting a new case everyday till I run out of cases. Today is the Xcelcase polymer case in white with a aluminum backplate that is covered in carbonfiber.
63c3de10-a52c-8e33.jpg

63c3de10-a541-1190.jpg

The screen shield is a ivisor white on my black 4s.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR