Cases for iPhone 4S

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
crowd responds "HI CLEVE!" I'm right there with ya buddy!

*whispers* Did you hear about Pink? She fell off the wagon this week! :eek: LMFAO!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
THIS! I love the look and totally trust the "Queen of cases" taste, but I'm not a huge fan of the color offerings. Pink with lite gray would be my first choice!! You should totally work for Speck, or at a minimum, own stock in the company! :D
I know, I should get a job there !! Either that, or they should sponsor me, send me free cases, and I'll 'advertise' for them :D

I'm actually really luvin this yellow grip:)

Since we are all here

HI I'm Cleve and I have a case addiction problem lmaooo

Couldn't resist :p

crowd responds "HI CLEVE!" I'm right there with ya buddy!

*whispers* Did you hear about Pink? She fell off the wagon this week! :eek: LMFAO!
L.M.F.A.OOOOOOOOO!!! you guys crack me the fock up !!!!!

Hi Cleve, Hi Brin - I'm Pink, and I too am a case addict:D

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you already got them, that was quick! So you love the grip, eh. I might get the teal one then.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you already got them, that was quick! So you love the grip, eh. I might get the teal one then.

Yeeeerp !! It's a keeper;) now I'm trying to hold myself back from wanting another color:eek:........and teal would prob be my next choice too
I would totally encourage you to go for it:D

Yea, I get them quick from Speck. Say I order on a Monday, I have them by Thursday.

Last edited:

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeh... It helped! (not my wallet, but it helped!) :p Do they have an employee discount?! I should just get a part time job somewhere like that to pay for my addiction er I mean stuff.

Can I give you credit for the sales you just generated?! :D

Indeed we do! And it's not just 10% off either. ;)

Haha! Yeah, I wish!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Btw everyone, you might want to check this video out. ZooGue is doing the free case giveaway again. We just pay shipping. So you get 2 for $5.

aefe9034-836f-8106.jpg

Here are a few of mine. One is from the first time and the other two are the newest ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hAeCmWjoBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I don't work for them, I'm just a fan and a few of my friends have ordered from them too, so... Yeah. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: cretz42#WN and Alli

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeeeerp !! It's a keeper;) now I'm trying to hold myself back from wanting another color:eek:........and teal would prob be my next choice too
I would totally encourage you to go for it:D

Yea, I get them quick from Speck. Say I order on a Monday, I have them by Thursday.

I told you it was canteloupe! Isn't it pretty on the white phone?

I can actually better that shipping time. I loved my Element Vapor Pro so much that when I got a discount code for Element I couldn't resist and ordered the Vapor Comp 2012 edition with white polycarbonate backplate. I ordered late Sunday night. It left California Tuesday late morning. I had it in Ontario Canada Wednesday afternoon around 2pm.

I am thoroughly impressed.

The case is gorgeous. Gorgeous. As much as I loved the Pro? The Comp is even better. It has the polycarbonate side bar painted white from behind. I didn't have any antenna problem with the Pro, but I actually have STRONGER signal with the Comp. At work in the middle of the store I got 1 bar because of the air conditioner unit being overhead. Now I get 2-3 bars in the same spot. It also has a volume rocker built into it that is superb. I would recommend this case in a heart beat. Worth every penny.

I'm not buying more cases. I think I found the one.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I told you it was canteloupe! Isn't it pretty on the white phone?

I can actually better that shipping time. I loved my Element Vapor Pro so much that when I got a discount code for Element I couldn't resist and ordered the Vapor Comp 2012 edition with white polycarbonate backplate. I ordered late Sunday night. It left California Tuesday late morning. I had it in Ontario Canada Wednesday afternoon around 2pm.

I am thoroughly impressed.

The case is gorgeous. Gorgeous. As much as I loved the Pro? The Comp is even better. It has the polycarbonate side bar painted white from behind. I didn't have any antenna problem with the Pro, but I actually have STRONGER signal with the Comp. At work in the middle of the store I got 1 bar because of the air conditioner unit being overhead. Now I get 2-3 bars in the same spot. It also has a volume rocker built into it that is superb. I would recommend this case in a heart beat. Worth every penny.

I'm not buying more cases. I think I found the one.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
:eek: your not ?!? WoW, thats a strong statement to say around here:p LOL Good for you, you've found "thee one" :)

i saw your other post & replied to it, so i'll keep it simple here - YES ! the tigerclaw cs is a great shade of cantaloupe--i can't wait to use it tomorrow :D today i'm using the butternut grip one:)

gogorocky

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
After 18 days, I finally received my cases from Eachsupplier.com.

My wife got the Vapor Comp in red and I got the Vapor Pro white edition. The Comp packaging is like you would see on an accessory hanger at the store while the Pro came in a nice box with a carrying case as well.

My first impression is that they really look nice and they are pretty light. The quality seems to be there. The Vapor Comp fits perfectly, but the Vapor Pro was a little snug. The Comp came with a silver blackish screwdriver and the Pro came with a silver screw driver. The screws on the Comp are shorter and wider, while the screws on the Pro are longer and thinner so the screw drivers are not interchangeable. There is no obvious sign of signal or GPS lost on either case on the iPhone 4 or 4s.

I decided not to use the back covers or the clear front ones, since I feel that it takes away from the design of the iPhone. My only issue is that the Vapor Pro makes the phone a little wider to grip so that is something to get used too.

Now for the pictures. My wife is the black iPhone 4 and mine is the white iPhone 4s.

Vapor Comp in red
2011-12-16_194630_DSC_7406.jpg

2011-12-16_194704_DSC_7407.jpg

2011-12-16_194736_DSC_7408.jpg

2011-12-16_194753_DSC_7410.jpg

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Ok, WoW !! I just got a chance to open up my 2 cases that I ordered from Speck. The tiger claw candy shell and the butternut grip. Reenee, you were dead on with the color of the tiger claw being a cantaloupe color-indeed !!

Now the grip is just awesome !! It's a slimmed down, but with more flex type of candy shell. It just feels awesome !! As a comparison, if any of you know what the Belkin essential 050 case is, it's more stiffer than that, to me at least that's how it feels. I'm very impressed with the grip, in fact I just took off my OB defender & put it on;)

Now, it would be great if Speck made more colors for the grip, perhaps some more girly ones--like pink with lite gray grips, or maybe purple with lite pink grips. Purple with teal grips or vise versa(like the sea dragon purple cs is)

I am so glad you like the Grip CS. It feels so great when holding it. Enjoy it Pink.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Well I took the plunge and bought an OtterBox Defender for my iPhone 4S. I got it to use on the weekends to protect it while I am outside. I am very impressed with it. I got one that is black and yellow. Love the combo. My wife and daughter have the Defender on their iPhone 4S's. My daughter is 12 years old and believe me she has put it through the paces. She is very tough on her phone and we needed to give her all the protection a case can offer. I will use my Speck Grip during the week and my new Defender on the weekends. It is a nice case. A bit bulky... but that is what you have to sacrifice for protection. BTW...I got the Defender off eBay. Otterbox doesn't offer the Black/Yellow combo.It is the color combo I have been looking for. I think the eBay dealer took a bunch of cases and switched the color combos around. It came in the original Otterbox box. I am very happy with it.
PINK...maybe you should check out the color combos on eBay. I am becoming addicted to my iPhone and have several cases now.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am finally probably going to get the grip thsi week. We were out of town on what turned into the trip from HELL, especially the return, so I didn't bother with it. I did just use the "heart" coupon code and got more invisible shields that I don't need. lol

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Well I took the plunge and bought an OtterBox Defender for my iPhone 4S. I got it to use on the weekends to protect it while I am outside. I am very impressed with it. I got one that is black and yellow. Love the combo. My wife and daughter have the Defender on their iPhone 4S's. My daughter is 12 years old and believe me she has put it through the paces. She is very tough on her phone and we needed to give her all the protection a case can offer. I will use my Speck Grip during the week and my new Defender on the weekends. It is a nice case. A bit bulky... but that is what you have to sacrifice for protection. BTW...I got the Defender off eBay. Otterbox doesn't offer the Black/Yellow combo.It is the color combo I have been looking for. I think the eBay dealer took a bunch of cases and switched the color combos around. It came in the original Otterbox box. I am very happy with it.
PINK...maybe you should check out the color combos on eBay. I am becoming addicted to my iPhone and have several cases now.

I was noticing the nicer color combos on ebay as well for the commuters. The dealer even stated that they switched colors around. Do you feel like the cases are still new just opened and switched around? I was a lil leary about it. Wish I could find one with puple hard outer and gray silicone. Not that I want that combo lol but I need the grey to go with my pink outer and the purple outer for my light teal that I already have. Ugh wish OB would just sell pieces seperate and make my life easier ;-)

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh and got my Coach Tech case the other day! I LOVE IT! White with pink hearts. The only lil thing that bothers me is when carrying the strap around your wrist the zipper opens a little. Not sure yet if that's enough to make me return it. I can fit a lot of cards in there with my phone inside a case and money in the other inside slot. May get another if I can get past the zipper thing.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I am finally probably going to get the grip thsi week. We were out of town on what turned into the trip from HELL, especially the return, so I didn't bother with it. I did just use the "heart" coupon code and got more invisible shields that I don't need. lol
I think you'll really like the grip, its a really nice case to use. Next color to get on my list will be the teal one too:) and hey, we can never have too many screen protectors--i always keep extras around as well;)

ps-sorry to hear about your vacay from he11:(

Oh and got my Coach Tech case the other day! I LOVE IT! White with pink hearts. The only lil thing that bothers me is when carrying the strap around your wrist the zipper opens a little. Not sure yet if that's enough to make me return it. I can fit a lot of cards in there with my phone inside a case and money in the other inside slot. May get another if I can get past the zipper thing.

:D Hunoosh, i was eyeing that one up myself - its absolutely adorable- enjoy it:D I have to agree with you tho, the one i have does the same thing when you let it dangle from your wrist, so what i do now is put the leash around my wrist and then hold the case like a clutch. But, even with it dangling and opening just that lil bit, i've never had a prob with it opening up completely. If you run with it, i'd say that would probably be a prob, lol.

suggestion for your next one if you decide to and don't mind spending a lil extra-i got this one in patent plum--abosuletly LOVE this--i use it everyday now--its the 'julia' patent zippy. it has a back coin zip, and inside on one side is 2 bill slots, then the other side has 1 bill slot plus 6 credit card slots as well.

julia patent zippy

(they only have black patent in stock on line, but if you try Macy's, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus or even Coach you may find other colors--i found my plum one in Macys)

Last edited:
Reactions: hunoosh

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I think you'll really like the grip, its a really nice case to use. Next color to get on my list will be the teal one too:) and hey, we can never have too many screen protectors--i always keep extras around as well;)

ps-sorry to hear about your vacay from he11:(

Thanks! If anyone wonders why American AIrlines is in financial trouble and needs to file bankruptcy....fly them. lol It's made abundantly clear.

I need to order today. I was in such a zombie mode yesterday that kept me from being remotely functional.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I was noticing the nicer color combos on ebay as well for the commuters. The dealer even stated that they switched colors around. Do you feel like the cases are still new just opened and switched around? I was a lil leary about it. Wish I could find one with puple hard outer and gray silicone. Not that I want that combo lol but I need the grey to go with my pink outer and the purple outer for my light teal that I already have. Ugh wish OB would just sell pieces seperate and make my life easier ;-)

The cases are new. Like I said in a previous post, I was looking for the black/yellow combo. I like it a lot. Yet... my favorite is still the Speck Grip. Awesome. Can't say enough about them. BTW... when I ordered the OtterBox off eBay, I got it in 4 days. Very impressed. Lots of color combos to choose from.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered my Speck Grip (teal) and it's shipped already. I am still waffling on the SwitchEasy capsules...

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Just got my new Speck Grip in Teal:

I wish I could find a case like the candyshell with a pattern on it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner