Cases for iPhone 4S

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
good for you both !! glad to hear you like the cs's !! Question for you, where did your daughter find the home button stickers? i'd love to get my hands on a pink zebra or pink leopard for myself:)

Ordered them from Amazon.com. They come in a pack of 6. Search "home button stickers" and i think thatll bring them up :) we got the pack of zebra. And i did see a pack of cheetah print.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:D i finally rec'd my last 2 ob defenders today--teal/dk teal and peony pink/deep plum !!

As usual, i couldnt wait to use them--so i put the teal one on when it showed up today:) tomorrow i'll rock the pink/plum one !!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh...we got the teal/purple Belkin Essentials case in at work today. Totally bought it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
415f3061-d640-4ca0.jpg

415f3061-d665-387c.jpg

415f3061-d670-dc63.jpg

Voila! They were taken with my iPod touch so not the best...

Reactions: hunoosh

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh...we got the teal/purple Belkin Essentials case in at work today. Totally bought it! Lol

My black/white Belkin Essential case came in the mail today! I love it! It's a VERY tight fit with a front and back screen protector. Putting the phone into the case would cause some screen pull up around the camera area and one of the corners on the front, but once the phone is in, those problem areas are easily worked out with a fingernail. There's only 2 little things I don't like. The lock button doesn't have much give when you press on it, but that's no big deal. The other is along the top on the front of my particular case, it's bent slightly in the middle, so it's not exactly straight. That's not much of a problem either despite me being OCD about the littlest of things. Otherwise, this case has an extremely sturdy feel to it.

My PixelSkin HD case came in yesterday, too, so I had that on all yesterday. I would say as far as function goes, this case is perfect for somebody going for the minimalist look/feel in a case that wraps around the whole edge of the phone. Don't get me wrong. It's also a very attractive case. I just like the way my Belkin Essential case looks better. Solid matte black back that is undisturbed by logos and a white band around the side. Simple, but eye-catching contrast.

Last edited:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
We got two in. I bought one as soon as it came out of the stock box, and the other sold 2 minutes later. Fastest sellout of cases we ever had lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I went to BestBuy today specifically looking for the Belkin essentials 050 and found it in the pink/purple, while I was there I also bought the iFrogz breeze case in hot pink back/black rim. Both cases are really nice, but I have to say I'm real crazy about the breeze case-I think it looks totally hot on the white iPhone;):)

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to BestBuy today specifically looking for the Belkin essentials 050 and found it in the pink/purple, while I was there I also bought the iFrogz breeze case in hot pink back/black rim. Both cases are really nice, but I have to say I'm real crazy about the breeze case-I think it looks totally hot on the white iPhone;):)

Pictures :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Did they have the teal and black one? I might need to go look for that

No ame, they didn't have the teal one avail at Best Buy. I also want that one too, so I'll order it online. But I need to wait a week or two, lol, I also ordered 2 other speck cases (fitted) one from amazon & the valentines day plaid one from speck. il wait till those 2 specks come in the mail before ordering the iFrogz in teal;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro