Cases for iPhone 4S

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
It should, I didn't have any issues with mine and I have the same case, just in clear with the black band

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm really liking that Belkin case! Does it cause any screen shield pull ups? And do you think a phone with front and back screen shields would fit in there?

Yes. I have always had a back generic cover and the front one is that one that comes with Otterbox cases. Fits perfectly. I don't think you'll have regrets if that's the type of case you like. I wasn't a huge fan until I tried this one. Waiting on the teal purple to come out. I don't need a lot of protection. I am super sensitive and protective of my iPhone. Lol. It's my baby.

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It should, I didn't have any issues with mine and I have the same case, just in clear with the black band
Yes. I have always had a back generic cover and the front one is that one that comes with Otterbox cases. Fits perfectly. I don't think you'll have regrets if that's the type of case you like. I wasn't a huge fan until I tried this one. Waiting on the teal purple to come out. I don't need a lot of protection. I am super sensitive and protective of my iPhone. Lol. It's my baby.

Thanks! I have a speck candyshell right now, and I find it to be the exact form factor I like, one that wraps around the whole phone and covers the buttons. I ordered a speck PixelSkin HD yesterday. Speck just makes great products! I wish the satin candyshell was out when I bought my candyshell. My sister has that case, and I seem to like it. Now, I'm looking at the Belkin Essential cases and the Incipio NGP cases. If anybody has any input on the NGP case, I'd appreciate it very much!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Loving the look of this! Hmmmmm... :facepalm:

lmao, we all know what that means !! :p lets us know when you get yours in the mail Brinda:D LOL

i ordered yet another ob defender last night myself, the plum/pink one. cant wait to get it either. my teal/dk teal shipped so that should be here by friday:D

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Got my black candy shell for my black 4s. LOVE IT. my daughter got the white/purple candy shell. Loves it. Im ordering the white/pink one for myself now that i know i like the case. My daughter also got the home button stickers. Cute zebra prints and some animal faces. Yes shes in college and all her friends want them now LOL. she put a pink zebra one on my phone..... Gotta say, i like it! :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my black candy shell for my black 4s. LOVE IT. my daughter got the white/purple candy shell. Loves it. Im ordering the white/pink one for myself now that i know i like the case. My daughter also got the home button stickers. Cute zebra prints and some animal faces. Yes shes in college and all her friends want them now LOL. she put a pink zebra one on my phone..... Gotta say, i like it! :)

good for you both !! glad to hear you like the cs's !! Question for you, where did your daughter find the home button stickers? i'd love to get my hands on a pink zebra or pink leopard for myself:)

Moneymiike420

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I got the white speck candyshell with Grey border the woman persuaded me to get a case when I picked it up on release day...and It protects the phone just as good as an otterbox without all the bulk plus it looks so sexy on my white 4s lol

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the white speck candyshell with Grey border the woman persuaded me to get a case when I picked it up on release day...and It protects the phone just as good as an otterbox without all the bulk plus it looks so sexy on my white 4s lol

All of the white with color CSs look amazing on the white iPhone! I wasn't crazy about the black/teal but I'm sure the purples and oranges etc will look good too.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I recd the casemate phantom today. First, the aqua color is reeeeeeeally pretty:) as soon as I opened the package I immediately put the case on (even tho I was wearing pink today:eek: crazy................. I know:pLOL)

So, let me say a few things about it so far:
1) it's very similar in size, bulk, feel, covers openings like the OB defender. Even tho the bottom mic/speaker are covered by a vented type of protection, the sounds still beams out without sounding muffled at all.

2) using the phone to talk/tx-iMessage/email is comfortable in the hand, and I have smaaaaall hands, (I'm a petite 5' thing, lol)

3) there are two separate pieces to the case, the part that snaps on first does NOT have a clear screen protector built into it like the defender does, but if you have a screen protector on already then no worries. So that goes on first and then you put the phone into the silicone like jacket to complete the case. Also, on the snap on part of the case, there is a button that covers the home button for protection-this is really soft so it's easy to push the home button to access what you need. It's not hard to push the on/off/sleep button either-easy as well.

when I first put the case on, I was concerned with how thick it was with the way the camera sits "in" on the back BUT I took a few photos with the flash on & off and the pix came out perfect-so there's no shadowing or flash back (whiting out the pix) to worry about. All is good there:)

Overall I think it's a really nice case, I'm very pleased with it-and I can see myself getting another color as well. Maybe the pink with lime green accents, or the gray with pink accents when it's avail. I would recommend this case to this that like the OB defenders or that don't mind a little bit of a bulkier case but still want their phone to look nice as well:D I feel confident enough that god forbid the phone took a drop, the case would protect it without a doubt:)

1326838720.jpg

1326838731.jpg

1326841351.jpg

1326841364.jpg

(Sorry about the quality on last 2pix, my din rm lighting was crappy ATM, lol.)

Reactions: hunoosh

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Great pics Pink. Think I'm going to order tha same one for my daughter. She loves real too. It looks like space or something between the front cover piece n back piece. Looking from the sec to last pic. Does that bother you? Also if you had to list negatives about the case what would it be most bothers you? And also are you saying this is same thickness as defender or commuter? And thanks again for a great review!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Great pics Pink. Think I'm going to order tha same one for my daughter. She loves real too. It looks like space or something between the front cover piece n back piece. Looking from the sec to last pic. Does that bother you? Also if you had to list negatives about the case what would it be most bothers you? And also are you saying this is same thickness as defender or commuter? And thanks again for a great review!

:Dty Hunoosh !!

now, as for the 'space' your talking about--i *think* i understand what you mean. does it bother me? no, because it needs that little bit of section to be able to insert the phone with the top piece into the bottom section of the case. also for the most part of that space, its mainly the clear plastic part of the top peice that your seeing that appears to be a space, if any of that made sense, LOL. As of right now, i have no negatives about the case. As for the size of the phantom compared to the defender, the phantom is a little taller than the defender by about an 1/8 of an inch, but the thickness & width are the same. i do think the phantom weights a little more than the defender does also--not to sure about that tho., but it def is a solid case.

i'm *usually* not a teal or turquoise person, but i have to say, the color of the case is really, really pretty & feminine:) i'm glad i choose this color first to try out the case;)

Also, i ordered mine directly from Case-Mate (amazon doesnt have them yet)--on the 12th with priority shipping(2-4 days) and i rec'd it today. I prob wouldve gotten it from the USPS yesterday if it wasnt closed for the holiday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR