Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Old school Cleveland Cavaliers colors back in the mid-late 80's ... With the white iPhone it's peerrrrfect lol
ahhhh gotcha. idk who they are though lol. I've looked at that case myself and have considered it also:) (even though the blue is purple to me as far as my vision goes, lol)

It's such a rich color and has a little shimmer to it. I think you'll like it!
:DGreat !! I'm going to order it soon;) Thx again for posting the pix;):)

Also, the hubby and i were in BestBuy today & i grabbed yet another case, lol. This time i scooped up the iFrogz Ultra Lean in white--OMG- it looks sooo hot on the white 4S. Its almost as if the phone is naked !! I always like my cases to have some bulk, but i've gotta say, i'm totally diggin the minimal look & feel as well:) i'm still not super crazy about the fact that the bottom and top are left exposed, but i used my coach tech wristlet faithfully for added protection.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
ahhhh gotcha. idk who they are though lol. I've looked at that case myself and have considered it also:) (even though the blue is purple to me as far as my vision goes, lol)

NBA lol surely you have heard of our traitor Lebron James

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

:DGreat !! I'm going to order it soon;) Thx again for posting the pix;):)

Also, the hubby and i were in BestBuy today & i grabbed yet another case, lol. This time i scooped up the iFrogz Ultra Lean in white--OMG- it looks sooo hot on the white 4S. Its almost as if the phone is naked !! I always like my cases to have some bulk, but i've gotta say, i'm totally diggin the minimal look & feel as well:) i'm still not super crazy about the fact that the bottom and top are left exposed, but i used my coach tech wristlet faithfully for added protection.

That's why I love the case mate barely there cases. It also helps that I work at a wireless retailer and get 30% off accessories. I'm finding tht the biggest case I'm willing to use it the candy shell... The barely there have spoilt me. I love the minimal feel.

The orange and purple candy shell is really nice. I got it at the apple store. Sadly it met a fate too great for even a speck case - a Labrador retriever.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's why I love the case mate barely there cases. It also helps that I work at a wireless retailer and get 30% off accessories. I'm finding tht the biggest case I'm willing to use it the candy shell... The barely there have spoilt me. I love the minimal feel.

The orange and purple candy shell is really nice. I got it at the apple store. Sadly it met a fate too great for even a speck case - a Labrador retriever.

That's great you get a 30% discount, Reenee !! The barely there and incipio feather are 2 others that I've looked at online, but I'm leery of purchasing because I know some cases don't fit the white4S correctly.
Do you by any chance know if the barely there's fit the white 4S ? idk if it's the same size as the white4. Case mate has a couple of colors I'm interested in:)

:eek: uuuuh-OH !! guess your labby wanted something sweet !! :p LOL.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Pink, I bought a Barely There for my black ip4 and it fits my white 4s just fine so I assume that the new ones should work just fine. I noticed on their website that they made the camera cutout bigger.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, I bought a Barely There for my black ip4 and it fits my white 4s just fine so I assume that the new ones should work just fine. I noticed on their website that they made the camera cutout bigger.

Thanks Brin !! I just ordered the teal luxe lean on iFrogz last night, so I'm going to wait till I get that, and then decide which color I'd like to try for the case mate :) I'm leaning towards the lite green one, or maybe even the pearl purple one. Or both !! LOL
At the Apple Store......probably not a good thing but I saw this Belkin only in white in the store. But other colors. It's rubbery but firm. Not quite tpu on the back side and frame is a harder tpu like. Very very nice!
Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue
Belkin
$24.99

Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

This looks like a nice case hunoosh !! I like the purple one:)

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Pink...it is it is!! Lol. I almost wanted to get the black white for my sons white phone. But I like the colors and the protection is just right.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
At the Apple Store......probably not a good thing but I saw this Belkin only in white in the store. But other colors. It's rubbery but firm. Not quite tpu on the back side and frame is a harder tpu like. Very very nice!
Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue
Belkin
$24.99

Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

This case is in our stock update in the purple/blue and it will be mine!

Pink, the Barely There's do fit the white 4S quite nicely. Go for it!

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I really like the matted soft touch ones myself. The teal and purple look so rich...

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hub loves his mophie juice pack plus. Great protection, plus the additional power. (And YAY, he learned his lesson and uses a case!) I tried the regular juice pack air but didn't like that the power and volume buttons were all exposed plus I like that the mophie juice pack plus is that smooth black soft finish, vs the silver-ish edge on the air. Anyone know of any battery pack cases that are super slim, light and cover all the buttons? (I checked all the ones posted on the battery pack thread already).

Thanks!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Got the teal speck fitted today. Have to say I love the look of teal on white! It's lighter for sure. Not a whole lot of protection but I'm pretty careful with my iPhone. It's a nice change from the CS and Commuter and it's not pink or purple. Lol. eBay had the belkin cheaper but pink/purple so I'm going with that next. I like that this fitted is a lil note open at the bottem and my chargers all work with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro