Cases for iPhone 4S

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Probably going to invest in a Coach pouch. Thy seem to be perfectly sized for iPhone with case :) time to buy a new coach bag anyway so why not a pouch to match. I deserve it! Been working OT like a fool lately :p

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ooooh love that Speck you picked out Hunoosh !! I always lean to pink & purple also--so the ifrogz luxe's I got were snow and marine this time.

As for the Coach tech wristlet, let me tell you I've been using mine everyday !! You'll be able to fit your iPhone with either an OB defender or a speck cs case;) I also keep my dl & debit card with a bit of cash and everything fits nicely:)

Oh, and I love Coach bags also--one ALWAYS deserves to have a new one of those:);)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I got the moonsuit white/black one and I really want to get a tigerclaw orange/blue one lol

ahhhh...the 'storm trooper' look:) i've always loves StarWars, lol. I may rock that on my 4S one day with my defenders mix & match closet i've got goin' LOL

as for the orange/blue, are you a Clemson fan? :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i rec'd my ifrogz luxe lean cases today, snow & marine--the packaging says for the iPhone4, but i checked the part #, which matches the part# from the package of the one i purchased from BestBuy (which says for "iphone 4s/4) the other day-- WELL, the ones from amazon do NOT fit my white 4S:( even though the part#'s are exactly the same as the one from BestBuy.

So just in case any of you were looking into purchasing these from Amazon, i'd pass on this unless you were getting it for the 4. I'm guessing that iFrogz have updated the case itself so it fits both the 4/4S, and Amazon probably had the 'older' version that i rec'd. OH WELL !! i'll return these and order the colors from ifrogz instead;):)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I need to track down the iFrogs Breeze to see how that looks in person. I ruled out that Uncommon one with the weird misalignment thing.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I need to track down the iFrogs Breeze to see how that looks in person. I ruled out that Uncommon one with the weird misalignment thing.

Okie the breeze a lot too. Just not sure I like the black. Wish there was real white instead of the black. But I like that one and the mix.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I would probably get the teal/black combo. As long as there's black on the front panel of one of them.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:) hey Brinda, i rem you saying you have the teal luxe lean ifrogz--would you be able to post a pix of what it looks like in 'real life' color, if your able to--thanks. I'm very undecided between that and the marine color. I want to order the snow color without a doubt. i'm looking at them on the ifrogz site now, but it soooo darn hard to decide on colors !!

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I sure can! I will say that to me, it leans a little to the green side of teal, but it looks really nice with the white phone. It's my favorite color case so far. This pic is as close to actual color as it gets.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I sure can! I will say that to me, it leans a little to the green side of teal, but it looks really nice with the white phone. It's my favorite color case so far. This pic is as close to actual color as it gets.

thanks so much Brinda, i can picture that on the white4S and i'm sure it looks sharp !! the color seems to match the silicone border on my speck cs in sea dragon purple:) and it does look nice !!

ok, so i'll go with the snow and teal:D---marine will have to be another time:p LOL

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
ahhhh...the 'storm trooper' look:) i've always loves StarWars, lol. I may rock that on my 4S one day with my defenders mix & match closet i've got goin' LOL

as for the orange/blue, are you a Clemson fan? :)

LOVE the tiger claw! thinking........summer colors perhaps. Hmmm:rolleyes:

Old school Cleveland Cavaliers colors back in the mid-late 80's ... With the white iPhone it's peerrrrfect lol

The second "C" in 3C! C-bus here! :D

Home of Buckeye-land :D

Last edited:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Lovin' all the CandyShells! :)

Slightly OT: I just posted a Speck cases question in the "other devices" forum (Covers/Cases for MacBook Pro).

http://forums.imore.com/mac-os-x-forum/228041-covers-cases-macbook-pro.html

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried the Speck See-thru in clear or See-thru Satin in black for their notebook. Or if anyone uses a cover at all. Haven't used a macbook cover before and they are definitely gorgeous naked but they are pretty slippery! Not that i plan on dropping it (famous last words) but I would just die if my (or hubby's) MBP got scratched! ;)

Any opinions would be much appreciated!

Thanks! :)

Last edited: