Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So 2 more of my cases came today--the white/aubergine speck cs and the gray/white OB defender(pictured with it is the white/black defender)
1325630441.jpg
1325630427.jpg

now, with the 2 OB defenders, I waived my magic wand.........AND
PRESTO !! My baby has a new white winter jacket to match my white north face:D (yes, I'm that NUTZ lol)
1325630411.jpg

And here's the other 2 I had that I didn't post yesterday
1325631447.jpg

Last edited:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I wasn't kidding when I said I really liked my cases:D
When I had my curve8330 a few yrs ago I had 30+ cases to swap out to go with my outfits & holidays. Yeah, a little OCD I know:) I'm certifiably nuts:p lol.

And yes,:eek: more on the way too.

I got the cs flip because I thought I was going to need it for my iHome to dock my phone.....turns out the model I got works perfectly with the cs I have on my phone right now so I'll be returning my flip for a regular cs in another color:D

Wow! :p

Well, a case is kind of like an outfit, right? Or a purse...or shoes. Can't have too many!

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
You. Have. A. Sickness! OMG! lol What's the case on the left in the last pic?

Did you know it's contagious?! You can catch it simply by posting in the same thread!!!!! Hahaha! :p

LOL! You just reminded me of when Kevin at CB.com first tried to take off his 9700 cover...and finally figured out if you turned the BB upside down and push up with your thumbs, it would slide right off! :)

I remember that! Lol!

Last edited:

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So 2 more of my cases came today--the white/aubergine speck cs and the gray/white OB defender(pictured with it is the white/black defender)
Click to view quoted image

now, with the 2 OB defenders, I waived my magic wand.........AND
PRESTO !! My baby has a new white winter jacket to match my white north face:D (yes, I'm that NUTZ lol)

And here's the other 2 I had that I didn't post yesterday

Do we need iCases Anonymous ? LOL :p sorry couldn't resist

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You. Have. A. Sickness! OMG! lol What's the case on the left in the last pic?
Nooooo.....LOL I don't have a problem at all:p:D I just LOVE my cases and changing the look of my phone often:)

That case there is the incipio silicrylic in purple. It's a nice case, but for me I prefer something that's a little more thicker:)
Incipio iPhone 4 4S SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases

Did you know it's contagious?! You can catch it simply by posting in the same thread!!!!! Hahaha! :p
Oh it is !! Ame will never post in here again now !! LOL
Do we need iCases Anonymous ? LOL :p sorry couldn't resist
:p not at all Cleve !! I've got this completely under control !! I control when I take the time to browse, I control what case I pick out, I control what I'm going to order......you get the picture :D

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
!

Eh, I don't usually have that issue. I don't care if my phone matches my outfit, jus that I can find it and know it's mine! I was looking at the Uncommon cases before I got the Speck and I am still curious about it but I don't know anyone that has the capsule for a 4/4s to show me pics.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Eh, I don't usually have that issue. I don't care if my phone matches my outfit, jus that I can find it and know it's mine! I was looking at the Uncommon cases before I got the Speck and I am still curious about it but I don't know anyone that has the capsule for a 4/4s to show me pics.

Ok, so I googled this case, and they look really nice. I decided to browse the collection AND now I see they have TokiDoki ones !! :eek: :D I'm going to just bookmark this page for now

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That looks nice, Wayne! Looks like they finally lost that nasty bit at the bottom. So expensive though!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I googled this case, and they look really nice. I decided to browse the collection AND now I see they have TokiDoki ones !! :eek: :D I'm going to just bookmark this page for now

They have a few cool ones I really like but I want to see how it looks on the phone. I should've just gotten one before I bought the initial Speck

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
They have a few cool ones I really like but I want to see how it looks on the phone. I should've just gotten one before I bought the initial Speck

:) why don't you see if they accept returns in case you don't like the cover? If they do, then perhaps order one and try it out. If it doesn't work out, the worst that can happen is you loose a few bucks to ship it back.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
That looks nice, Wayne! Looks like they finally lost that nasty bit at the bottom. So expensive though!

Nah, I bought it this morning off of Amazon for only $85 plus free shipping. They're normally $130. And it already shipped! I'll post pics soon.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
:) good for you !! I'm looking forward to seeing the pix when you post, it is a sharp looking case.

It's more related to a bumper than a case. That back soft looking piece of a material is a stick on thing. You have to screw the bumper on around the phone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
HAHAHA! Pink, you and I could SO be friends!

LMAO !! ok, here's a visual-- you and I sitting in a coffee shop, each with our own laptops and lattes in hand, surfing from site to site racking up travelers points on our credit cards till they burn up over charging purchases of cases upon cases !! :p:D lmao !!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It's more related to a bumper than a case. That back soft looking piece of a material is a stick on thing. You have to screw the bumper on around the phone.

Oooooookay....I see what you mean. I took a closer look at it and I can see what your talking about with the bumper going around and the black soft looking thing as a stick on. When I first saw it I thought it was one whole case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox