Here is the Alcase on my 4S
48a18081-3bb4-ba7a.jpg
48a18081-3bc8-6ec0.jpg
48a18081-3bde-025b.jpg
48a18081-3bec-e039.jpg

morrow95

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
rodger... is there a rubber back that comes with that case or is that something you added? In the pictures it looks as if there is a rubber backing plate as well, but I looked on their site and didn't see anything of the sort.

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
rodger... is there a rubber back that comes with that case or is that something you added? In the pictures it looks as if there is a rubber backing plate as well, but I looked on their site and didn't see anything of the sort.

The case is just a bumper the back in the photo is a carbon fiber skin from lucky labs.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Incipio Silicrylic case. Really liking it. I ordered it Thursday and received it Sunday but didn't know it was even here until today when I tracked the package and saw it delivered on Christmas Eve. I ordered it from the Incipio website. So pleased with how fast the shipping was.

It's very well made. Not bulky at all but still very protective and even more so when accompanied with the Invisible Shield I got for Christmas. The material of the case feels great in my hand.

Over all, very happy and would recommend this case.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Incipio Silicrylic case. Really liking it. I ordered it Thursday and received it Sunday but didn't know it was even here until today when I tracked the package and saw it delivered on Christmas Eve. I ordered it from the Incipio website. So pleased with how fast the shipping was.

It's very well made. Not bulky at all but still very protective and even more so when accompanied with the Invisible Shield I got for Christmas. The material of the case feels great in my hand.

Over all, very happy and would recommend this case.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

Have you noticed any issues with the camera flash? Is there one specifically for the 4s?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Have you noticed any issues with the camera flash? Is there one specifically for the 4s?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I have the case as well, but I don't like the feel of the back plate

there are no issues with the flash, and it is compatible with the iPhone 4S.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
What about w/ a dock?

So I currently have the Magpul field case that I do really like but was wanting to get something w/ a bit more protection. My only gripe is that I really want to get something that will accommodate both my griffin car charger as well as that I can drop into my iHome radio at home without having to remove the whole case. My Magpul field case allows this, but it seems that all the other cases that offer more protection will kill this ability. Anyone else out there use a dock at home/work or in the car and have a case that allows this?!?
Thanks!

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the new Speck Candyshell Grip on Sunday. I'll do a review of it when I get it and have it on for awhile. It *looks* really cool... so let's hope it's a good case in day-to-day use.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Well got my iPhone 4s and out of the box it went into my otterbox commuter case which I dig very much!! Not bulky and pocket friendly and has good enough protection for me

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner