Cases for iPhone 4S

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes I guess. Gonna stick with the case. Good luck with your phone. Hope you won't need too many replacement parts.

limyn

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
more careful and protect

We must protect our iPhone as much as possible, if you not, you may need some replacement parts. I often need some replacements and find out these parts at muchbuy.com. Good luck!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll take one of each thank you, lol :D

Love the cases you have hunoosh !! :)

LOL....guess your name says it all. I love girly colors. However, I just ordered a black/teal Speck. I was so split with the flip or reg candyshell but I ended up staying with the flip. I like my charger and don't want to have to keep taking my case off since I am a obsessive charger. :eek: Also am curious to see how my white phone will look with a darker case.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
OoOoOoh... The black/teal DOES sound nice:) I would love to see pix also:eek:

And yes hunoosh, to answer your question, pink is my #1 fave color with purple 2nd :D

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Yep same here. Love turquoise/teal too. Will do ladies as soon as I get it Friday.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yep same here. Love turquoise/teal too. Will do ladies as soon as I get it Friday.

:);)awesome looking forward to the pix !! I'm also eyeing up the candy shell in the color "raspberry truffle":D I may have to order that one for myself.

Also hunoosh, I didn't forget about you with wanting to know about how the pix are with the incipio silicrylic cover on the iPhone. My daughter just got her 16g 4S today and is setting it up, she's sooo psyched:D but as soon as she's snappin away ill LYK how they come out;)

(we are just totally turning in an "Apple Family" out of 7 of us, 4 of us are now on iPhones, my older son is looking to get the iPhone now, and my 2 younger ones aren't ready for smart phones just yet;))

Last edited:

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered this case in red from Amazon for like $8. It looks different than your average case.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered this case in red from Amazon for like $8. It looks different than your average case.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

:)Nice heatherly. I had a very similar case that i loved for my bb9650 in pink leather, except it was a vertical flip with magnetic top closure instead of horizontal like the one your getting here.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
:);)awesome looking forward to the pix !! I'm also eyeing up the candy shell in the color "raspberry truffle":D I may have to order that one for myself.

Also hunoosh, I didn't forget about you with wanting to know about how the pix are with the incipio silicrylic cover on the iPhone. My daughter just got her 16g 4S today and is setting it up, she's sooo psyched:D but as soon as she's snappin away ill LYK how they come out;)

(we are just totally turning in an "Apple Family" out of 7 of us, 4 of us are now on iPhones, my older son is looking to get the iPhone now, and my 2 younger ones aren't ready for smart phones just yet;))

I have the flip in the raspberry. At least that's what I think it's called. It's a nice shade of pink. I tend to like the darker pink as well. Congrats to your daughter! Funny your family sounds like mine. I was the first to get a BB about 5 or 6 yrs ago and my husband always had dumbphones. But a few yrs ago I got my oldest son his first BB Bold for his birthday and then he ended up with a 9700 and my daugther my 9700 when I upgraded to the 9800. So we were 3 out of 4 in a BB. My husband went and surpassed us all...with his Iphone 4. LOL. My son got off our plan and got an ip4....my daughter to follow got the ip4 (right before 4s came out :-/) and I was pulled in.....got mine on launch day (first in the family with the NEW 4S though lol) Love teasing them. Hubby got his later that night though. We went from almost all BB to ALL ip4 family. My twins are lil too young (5) ..... maybe in a few :eek:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the flip in the raspberry. At least that's what I think it's called. It's a nice shade of pink. I tend to like the darker pink as well. Congrats to your daughter! Funny your family sounds like mine. I was the first to get a BB about 5 or 6 yrs ago and my husband always had dumbphones. But a few yrs ago I got my oldest son his first BB Bold for his birthday and then he ended up with a 9700 and my daugther my 9700 when I upgraded to the 9800. So we were 3 out of 4 in a BB. My husband went and surpassed us all...with his Iphone 4. LOL. My son got off our plan and got an ip4....my daughter to follow got the ip4 (right before 4s came out :-/) and I was pulled in.....got mine on launch day (first in the family with the NEW 4S though lol) Love teasing them. Hubby got his later that night though. We went from almost all BB to ALL ip4 family. My twins are lil too young (5) ..... maybe in a few :eek:

I was checking out the flips also, but as of now, i dont dock my 4S so i have no need for that ATM:) But, the candyshell in rasp truff i think i'll ask Santa to stuff in my stocking;)

Ty, shes very excited:D 15 and her first smartphone. Shes very proud that she has a p/t job that she can pay her data plan now. my 2 older ones did the same when they were her age as well. my 2 younger ones are just a year or 2 off from that as well. Also, as for the incipio cover, she took a few shots last night using the flash, and it does seem to 'bleed' a sliiiiiight amount off the cover color, or if our eyes were just 'foolin us'. So, shes gonna do some more shots to see if it happens all the time with the cover on, and then try some with the cover off to really see if theres that much of a difference. So i hope this helps you a little:)

Wow, your fam def sounds like us !! i was bb back 4+yrs ago, only one in the house. then my oldest daught was old enough to afford her own, and then my son next. Hubby was the first to jump in July and say "i want the iPhone!" i was like :eek: really ??? :D mind you he was using the env3. then older daught got fed up with her bb freezing etc. jumped to iPhone as well in July, and the rest is history:p
now my son who still has his 9650 is fed up with it--cant wait till an upgrade is avail-hes talking iphone now also, unless his patience wears thin and decides to just purchase it outright:rolleyes:

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Good to know about the incipio. I'm sure soon or later they will upgrade like the rest to the bigger camera cut out.

Same with my older. Both knew they'd have to pay for their data. Makes it mean more when they pay and do at a certain date every month.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good to know about the incipio. I'm sure soon or later they will upgrade like the rest to the bigger camera cut out.

Same with my older. Both knew they'd have to pay for their data. Makes it mean more when they pay and do at a certain date every month.

Well even if they don't, were gonna try more shots out to see if it just wasn't our eyes foolin us lol. IF there is indeed a little of the color bleed back when using the flash, I'm actually thinking of modifying the case myself by cutting the opening up a bit more and then filing it smooth. Either way, I'll LYK :)