So 2 more of my cases came today--the white/aubergine speck cs and the gray/white OB defender(pictured with it is the white/black defender)

now, with the 2 OB defenders, I waived my magic wand.........AND
    PRESTO !! My baby has a new white winter jacket to match my white north face (yes, I'm that NUTZ lol)

And here's the other 2 I had that I didn't post yesterday

Last edited by Pink; 01-03-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-03-2012 05:47 PM
    Lol, I wasn't kidding when I said I really liked my cases
    When I had my curve8330 a few yrs ago I had 30+ cases to swap out to go with my outfits & holidays. Yeah, a little OCD I know I'm certifiably nuts lol.

And yes,:o more on the way too.

I got the cs flip because I thought I was going to need it for my iHome to dock my phone.....turns out the model I got works perfectly with the cs I have on my phone right now so I'll be returning my flip for a regular cs in another color
    Wow!

Well, a case is kind of like an outfit, right? Or a purse...or shoes. Can't have too many!
    ThePinkChameleon and hunoosh like this.
    01-03-2012 06:07 PM
    You. Have. A. Sickness! OMG! lol What's the case on the left in the last pic?
    01-03-2012 09:53 PM
    Did you know it's contagious?! You can catch it simply by posting in the same thread!!!!! Hahaha!

LOL! You just reminded me of when Kevin at CB.com first tried to take off his 9700 cover...and finally figured out if you turned the BB upside down and push up with your thumbs, it would slide right off! :-)
    I remember that! Lol!
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 01-03-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    01-03-2012 10:53 PM
    So 2 more of my cases came today--the white/aubergine speck cs and the gray/white OB defender(pictured with it is the white/black defender)
    Click to view quoted image

now, with the 2 OB defenders, I waived my magic wand.........AND
    PRESTO !! My baby has a new white winter jacket to match my white north face (yes, I'm that NUTZ lol)

And here's the other 2 I had that I didn't post yesterday

Do we need iCases Anonymous ? LOL sorry couldn't resist
    01-04-2012 12:03 AM
    Nooooo.....LOL I don't have a problem at all I just LOVE my cases and changing the look of my phone often

That case there is the incipio silicrylic in purple. It's a nice case, but for me I prefer something that's a little more thicker
    Incipio iPhone 4 4S SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases

Did you know it's contagious?! You can catch it simply by posting in the same thread!!!!! Hahaha!
    Oh it is !! Ame will never post in here again now !! LOL
    Do we need iCases Anonymous ? LOL sorry couldn't resist
    not at all Cleve !! I've got this completely under control !! I control when I take the time to browse, I control what case I pick out, I control what I'm going to order......you get the picture
    01-04-2012 07:01 AM
    !
    Eh, I don't usually have that issue. I don't care if my phone matches my outfit, jus that I can find it and know it's mine! I was looking at the Uncommon cases before I got the Speck and I am still curious about it but I don't know anyone that has the capsule for a 4/4s to show me pics.
    01-04-2012 09:36 AM
    Eh, I don't usually have that issue. I don't care if my phone matches my outfit, jus that I can find it and know it's mine! I was looking at the Uncommon cases before I got the Speck and I am still curious about it but I don't know anyone that has the capsule for a 4/4s to show me pics.
    Ok, so I googled this case, and they look really nice. I decided to browse the collection AND now I see they have TokiDoki ones !! I'm going to just bookmark this page for now
    01-04-2012 11:41 AM
    Can't wait for my new Element Vapor case to show up!!

01-04-2012 12:39 PM
    That looks nice, Wayne! Looks like they finally lost that nasty bit at the bottom. So expensive though!
    01-04-2012 12:58 PM
    Ok, so I googled this case, and they look really nice. I decided to browse the collection AND now I see they have TokiDoki ones !! I'm going to just bookmark this page for now
    They have a few cool ones I really like but I want to see how it looks on the phone. I should've just gotten one before I bought the initial Speck
    01-04-2012 01:41 PM
    They have a few cool ones I really like but I want to see how it looks on the phone. I should've just gotten one before I bought the initial Speck
    why don't you see if they accept returns in case you don't like the cover? If they do, then perhaps order one and try it out. If it doesn't work out, the worst that can happen is you loose a few bucks to ship it back.
    01-04-2012 02:10 PM
    True, I may. I just got another new SeaSideSew pouch though so I need to stagger that
    01-04-2012 03:21 PM
    That looks nice, Wayne! Looks like they finally lost that nasty bit at the bottom. So expensive though!
    Nah, I bought it this morning off of Amazon for only $85 plus free shipping. They're normally $130. And it already shipped! I'll post pics soon.
    01-04-2012 03:23 PM
    Nah, I bought it this morning off of Amazon for only $85 plus free shipping. They're normally $130. And it already shipped! I'll post pics soon.
    good for you !! I'm looking forward to seeing the pix when you post, it is a sharp looking case.
    01-04-2012 03:44 PM
    True, I may. I just got another new SeaSideSew pouch though so I need to stagger that
    gotcha, and I saw those pouches--they are cute !!
    01-04-2012 03:51 PM
    not at all Cleve !! I've got this completely under control !! I control when I take the time to browse, I control what case I pick out, I control what I'm going to order......you get the picture
    HAHAHA! Pink, you and I could SO be friends!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-04-2012 04:19 PM
    good for you !! I'm looking forward to seeing the pix when you post, it is a sharp looking case.
    It's more related to a bumper than a case. That back soft looking piece of a material is a stick on thing. You have to screw the bumper on around the phone.
    01-04-2012 05:47 PM
    HAHAHA! Pink, you and I could SO be friends!
    LMAO !! ok, here's a visual-- you and I sitting in a coffee shop, each with our own laptops and lattes in hand, surfing from site to site racking up travelers points on our credit cards till they burn up over charging purchases of cases upon cases !! lmao !!
    01-04-2012 05:57 PM
    It's more related to a bumper than a case. That back soft looking piece of a material is a stick on thing. You have to screw the bumper on around the phone.
    Oooooookay....I see what you mean. I took a closer look at it and I can see what your talking about with the bumper going around and the black soft looking thing as a stick on. When I first saw it I thought it was one whole case.
    01-04-2012 06:00 PM
    LMAO !! ok, here's a visual-- you and I sitting in a coffee shop, each with our own laptops and lattes in hand, surfing from site to site racking up travelers points on our credit cards till they burn up over charging purchases of cases upon cases !! lmao !!
    THIS is but another indication! Coffee shop, latte and online shopping...These are a few of my favorite things!
    01-04-2012 07:36 PM
    Just bought the purple for my sister and figured I'd try the yellow to contrast my black iPhone.
    01-04-2012 10:26 PM
    Nooooo.....LOL I don't have a problem at all I just LOVE my cases and changing the look of my phone often

That case there is the incipio silicrylic in purple. It's a nice case, but for me I prefer something that's a little more thicker
    Incipio iPhone 4 4S SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases

Oh it is !! Ame will never post in here again now !! LOL

LMAO - I was thinking I'd better watch what I say or I'll be in those meetings myself
    01-04-2012 11:15 PM
    LMAO - I was thinking I'd better watch what I say or I'll be in those meetings myself
    LOL !! hey Cleve, just go with it---pull up some wifi, a latte and a laptop and have at it !! LOL !!
    01-05-2012 08:36 AM
    SO, 2 more of my 'speck'tacular cs cases came today. The purple and dk pink color is actually darker than what you see in the pix i posted, the silicone inner colors are absolutely vibrant !! i'm in LOVE with the purple/turq case--which i'm sure my younger daughter(using the 4S) will steal from me, as those are her 2 fave colors -- but the one thats called 'fine wine burgundy' i'm not so sure i'm sold on it. i *might* return that one if my daughter says she doesnt want/ or like it either. I thought the colors would be good for spring with that one, but idk, to me it looks too "Christmas-ie" and i don't want to hang onto it to use for this years Christmas season, lol, that tooo far off to worry about ATM.

i certainly do not mind sharing my cases with my daughter(s) seeing how she enjoys using them as well. My older daughter on the other hand, refuses to use a case- which is fine by me

I also was in BestBuy yesterday just browsing, and i wandered into the cell phone accessories section. I saw the iFrogz Luxe Lean case, and they had it in the hot pink--weeeeeeell--i wanted to try it out. I originally wasnt crazy about the fact that the top of the case doesnt cover over, but after snapping it on yesterday and i've been using it since--i'm totally enjoying the sleekness of it and of course, it works perfect with the iHome i have as well. I ordered 2 more colors from Amazon, marine and snow !!

my last 2 speck cs's from Amazon should be here by Saturday also, but the raspberry truffle flip case is going back because i dont need it to use with my iHome, and hopefully the white/pomodoro colors will be as nice in person as on the site

Last edited by Pink; 01-05-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    01-05-2012 02:20 PM
1,206 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD