Has anyone here used the Seidio Surface case (*cough*Pink*cough*)? I'll be upgrading to the iPhone 5 (or whatever it's called) later this year. I was thinking that getting the Surface case and one of their computer docks might be a nice setup since you can dock the phone while in its case. That + my iHome and I'll be set!!
    iLive, i hate to break it to ya, but this is a case i haven't tried LOL!

I'm going to investigate it now tho LOL!

edit: ok, i just looked around at it - its a slider case that is very similar to the Incase Metallic slider that i had. I liked the case overall, but it was a PITA to remove, thats why i ret'd it. But thats the Incase one - the Seidio may be easier to use, plus the option to be able to dock it like you want is nice to have also without having to remove the case. I couldnt use my Apple dock with the Incase slider unless i removed the bottom piece of the case.

The Seidio does look like a nice case also
    Last edited by Pink; 07-26-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    07-26-2012 08:49 AM
    SO i rec'd my Krussel Luna leather pouch yesterday from iMore - i really do like the overall quality & softness of the leather. The ONLY thing i wasnt happy about is the sand color shown looked like a nice summery cream color, which i thought would look GREAT with my white 4S. When i rec'd it, the pouch (looks to me) is actually a grayish/sand color - its not a creamy color. NOW :o it does specify below all of the description that color shown may not actually reflect the color in 'real life' I must've overlooked this when ordering it - Oops! So i originally considered exchanging it for another color, but it actually grew on me It is a nice neutral, regardless of what color the phone or bumper case showing peeks out of it, so i'm going to stick with this one!!

I do have a bumper on my phone currently, and it does fit in the pouch - snuggly. But the leather is starting to loosen up a bit just from using it last night. I thought this would be a great pouch to use, espeically when i'm only using a bumper on my phone for the added protection. The leather is nice & soft, as well as 'rich' looking.

The back also has a loop for an O-ring - this option is great for those of you that want to use a lanyard to carry your phone, or hang around your neck iMore had a nice sale price, along with a 10% coupon i had as well - and this turned out to be a good buy & shipping was great too!! Thanks iMore!!

07-27-2012 08:56 AM
    I just went out and bought 4 griffin survivors. 1 for the wife and the kids. Kinda like it

iPhone.
    07-28-2012 11:17 PM
    iLive, i hate to break it to ya, but this is a case i haven't tried LOL!

I'm going to investigate it now tho LOL!

edit: ok, i just looked around at it - its a slider case that is very similar to the Incase Metallic slider that i had. I liked the case overall, but it was a PITA to remove, thats why i ret'd it. But thats the Incase one - the Seidio may be easier to use, plus the option to be able to dock it like you want is nice to have also without having to remove the case. I couldnt use my Apple dock with the Incase slider unless i removed the bottom piece of the case.

The Seidio does look like a nice case also
    Pink, remember that story I mentioned in one of those other threads about Incase. That metallic slider was the case that girl I used to work with who threw her phone across the parking lot!! I think her's was either purple or pink. I think being able to dock the phone would be nice. I have cables everywhere. A desktop dock for the iMac and then I have my iHome in my room (I'll probably just scoop up an adapter if the dock connector does in fact change on the new iPhone).
    07-29-2012 10:15 PM
    Well, just a follow up on the LifeProof. Sorry to say that for me, the case just didn't work out. I LOVE the protection it offers but I just didn't overall like the way the screen lost some sensitivity, and then the sound was more muffled to me. With the port door open, the sound did improve, but I certainly can't leave it open all the time, that just defeats the purpose of the case overall.

So this case just isn't for me.
    Way to copy MY POST word for word. .
    Originally posted by me on 12/8/2011 post#102

Well, just a follow up on the LifeProof. Sorry to say that for me, the case just didn't work out. I LOVE the protection it offers but I just didn't overall like the way the screen lost some sensitivity, and then the sound was more muffled to me. With the port door open, the sound did improve, but I certainly can't leave it open all the time, that just defeats the purpose of the case overall.

So this case just isn't for me.
    Last edited by Pink; 07-30-2012 at 09:03 AM.
    07-30-2012 09:01 AM
    Well I just got the purple Survivor case lol I will let you know how I like it!
    sooooooooo.....how are you liking it Carolina?

I just went out and bought 4 griffin survivors. 1 for the wife and the kids. Kinda like it
    iPhone.
    It is a really nice rugged case zerog, right? i LOVE mine

Pink, remember that story I mentioned in one of those other threads about Incase. That metallic slider was the case that girl I used to work with who threw her phone across the parking lot!! I think her's was either purple or pink. I think being able to dock the phone would be nice. I have cables everywhere. A desktop dock for the iMac and then I have my iHome in my room (I'll probably just scoop up an adapter if the dock connector does in fact change on the new iPhone).
    LOL YES i do remember that post about the 'flying phone" lmao!! i was like how the he11 did she do that?!?! The case the girl you knew had, Incase Metallic, is the one i had in pink too. IDK why but the case fit REALLY snug on my phone (no SP on the back at the time) and i had such a hard time to remove the bottom if i wanted to dock it - thats why i returned mine. BUT, like i mentioned before, i did like the case

As for all of your cables and docks you have everywhere....cables and docks and cords OH MY! lol, sorry couldnt help myself I agree, an adapter for the new connector should serve you well (if Apple does go thru changing to a micro size)
    07-30-2012 11:57 AM
    Pink and others with LifeProof case.

Need some advice.

I was looking to buy a LP case but sometimes have problems with understanding what people say - I can hear them, just can't always understand them.

Based on your use, do you think this would be an even greater problem with the LP?
    07-30-2012 04:03 PM
    sooooooooo.....how are you liking it Carolina?

It is a really nice rugged case zerog, right? i LOVE mine

LOL YES i do remember that post about the 'flying phone" lmao!! i was like how the he11 did she do that?!?! The case the girl you knew had, Incase Metallic, is the one i had in pink too. IDK why but the case fit REALLY snug on my phone (no SP on the back at the time) and i had such a hard time to remove the bottom if i wanted to dock it - thats why i returned mine. BUT, like i mentioned before, i did like the case

As for all of your cables and docks you have everywhere....cables and docks and cords OH MY! lol, sorry couldnt help myself I agree, an adapter for the new connector should serve you well (if Apple does go thru changing to a micro size)
    Yeah I really like it. The bulk doesn't even bother me like I thought. Even dropped it a few times lol.

iPhone.
    07-30-2012 05:54 PM

Need some advice.

I was looking to buy a LP case but sometimes have problems with understanding what people say - I can hear them, just can't always understand them.

Based on your use, do you think this would be an even greater problem with the LP?
    I can say that when i'd use the LP i'd have to turn the volume up more to hear the person on the other end better. In all honesty, I havent used my LP in a month or 2 at this point, so i'm going by the best of my memory:o

(I have the white one that i will probably be looking to sell soon)

Yeah I really like it. The bulk doesn't even bother me like I thought. Even dropped it a few times lol.

iPhone.
    Same here. As for your few drops, good thing you were protected
    cyberpaw likes this.
    07-30-2012 06:40 PM
    I rec'd my 2 bumpers today - one pink and the other aqua blue. Both were $1.31 ea plus 69c shipping each item (total order of $4) I bought these both from one of my favorite sellers on Amazon. These look EXACTLY like the bumpers that Apple sells without the $30 price tag They have the metal buttons for the volume up/down and sleep button - as well as all ports are easily accessible. The only issue i have is the charging port opening on the bumper isnt wide enough to use the Apple OEM charger - i have to pop the bottom out to plug in for charging. I am going to try to find a small rounded file to file the opening up a bit tho & maybe solve that issue. But overall, for now, i'm really enjoying using a bumper for my phone which is the closest i'll use it to being naked along with the leather pouch i got from the iMore store Oh, and yes, i'm using my pink&white Griffin Survivor in between as well

These are the bumpers i have so far, the 2 news ones are pictured also (i have a pink with black silicone one on its ways also)
    07-30-2012 08:34 PM
    I just went and bought two new Griffins today lol. Black on black and black on blue.

iPhone.
    07-30-2012 09:27 PM

Need some advice.

I have been using the lifeproof for about a year now. First gen was a little tough to hear but they have improved greatly. I have no issues.
    cyberpaw likes this.
    07-30-2012 10:30 PM
    Normally, I don't use a case, but somebody gave me this thing as a gag gift, and for some reason, I like it. You push down one of the ears to push the wake/sleep button.
    07-31-2012 02:13 AM
    Roo Zilla, thats actually a cute case I have a HelloKitty leopard print case that is shaped just like it, minus the little feeties on the front
    07-31-2012 08:42 AM
    I just went and bought two new Griffins today lol. Black on black and black on blue.

iPhone.
    WoW!! You stocked up zerog LOL.
    07-31-2012 08:43 AM
    07-31-2012 10:23 AM
    those are cute cases ame, i especially like the brass knuckles one, but $58 sheesh!!
    07-31-2012 05:06 PM
    i posted some cases for sale in the Market place in case any one is interested

http://forums.imore.com/marketplace/...phone4-4s.html
    07-31-2012 05:10 PM
    Pink have you tried the Speck FitSleeve? I want to go naked at this point but I'd like something to put the phone in when I'm sitting at my desk.

Speck FitSleeve for iPhone 4S/4
    07-31-2012 08:36 PM
    WoW!! You stocked up zerog LOL.
    Yeah lol. I really like them.

Attachment 17684

Here's a few others.

iPhone.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-31-2012 08:57 PM
    Pink have you tried the Speck FitSleeve? I want to go naked at this point but I'd like something to put the phone in when I'm sitting at my desk.

Speck FitSleeve for iPhone 4S/4
    ya know mistah m, i have not tried this - although i always have wanted to (the purple one of course )- i was just never brave enough to let my phone go naked. But these days, i've been rocking only a bumper & thats close to the edge with naked LOL. I may just take that jump one day and have my phone go naked completely.

I'm also sending you a PM with a little surprise
    08-01-2012 07:47 AM
    ya know mistah m, i have not tried this - although i always have wanted to (the purple one of course )- i was just never brave enough to let my phone go naked. But these days, i've been rocking only a bumper & thats close to the edge with naked LOL. I may just take that jump one day and have my phone go naked completely.

I'm also sending you a PM with a little surprise
    PM received and thanks!!!!
    08-01-2012 08:04 AM
    those are cute cases ame, i especially like the brass knuckles one, but $58 sheesh!!
    I KNOW. I saw those in person, I don't get the pricing besides it being a "designer" name. The bunny ones look STUPID in person though I wish they had a version JUST like it minus ears and tail
    08-01-2012 10:40 AM
    PM received and thanks!!!!
    yvw

I KNOW. I saw those in person, I don't get the pricing besides it being a "designer" name. The bunny ones look STUPID in person though I wish they had a version JUST like it minus ears and tail
    yea......its def because its designer. He11, i should make a line called "Pink" and charge outrageous prices too LOL!
    08-01-2012 01:31 PM
    I just bought the blue Otterbox commuter on the imore store deal of the day. Hopefully I like it. I was sold out though so I may not.
    08-01-2012 04:34 PM
1,206 ... 4243444546 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD