Oh, I thought the open top was the older design and closed is the new lol. Well either way, I prefer a closed up top and as for cases, I'm pretty much living where you are as well-Mophie all the time - I swap out between my black/pink and my black/purple

Alllllllllright!!!! i REALLY REALLY like that rodger3gs!! Where did you have this done, or did you do this yourself? I'd like to consider a pink backing like that for my black/pink Mophie plus
    Did it myself. Got some 3d carbon-fiber skin and covered the back of the juice pack plus.
    05-11-2012 10:56 PM
    Did it myself. Got some 3d carbon-fiber skin and covered the back of the juice pack plus.
    oh wow, you've got a good eye and steady hand then, lol!! I'm not so sure if i attempted that what it would look like lmao.
    05-12-2012 09:03 AM
    I just bought a Case-mate Phantom case. Its not as bulky as the Otterbox and its solid. Full protection. I usually dont like cases like this but I am very pleased with the case. I recommend it to everyone who wants a full protection case.

Charles
    05-12-2012 02:35 PM
    I had removed my Otterbox and had on my Elago SlimFit. Today, I dropped my phone for the first time. Otterbox is now back on the phone. Lol
    05-18-2012 07:59 PM
    My custom Mophie juice pack plus. Attachment 15744
    Attachment 15745
    Looks nice.

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S
    05-18-2012 08:06 PM
    I just bought the cutest case by Cath Kidston from Amazon-should be here sometime this week. I can't wait, I wanted a change to something with a romantic type print and something that was a little more minimal of a case. I'll use this in between when my Mophie is charging

deep violet flower spray case
    05-20-2012 05:36 PM
    Hey Pink, question for you (or Brindawithani if you see this). Have you ever seen a "Barely There" style case, in Forest Green, with a gold Apple logo? A new user was looking for this type of case and I figured you two would probably know if it exists!! I actually commented in this thread and told him to seek out your help haha.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-20-2012 08:16 PM
    Hey Pink, question for you (or Brindawithani if you see this). Have you ever seen a "Barely There" style case, in Forest Green, with a gold Apple logo? A new user was looking for this type of case and I figured you two would probably know if it exists!! I actually commented in this thread and told him to seek out your help haha.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Hi iLive!! Unfortunately i've never heard of this color case BUT, there are alternatives for this member to consider. theres SkinIt.com, if they are looking for a skin only type of case, if you want to call it that. Also, on Case-Mate.com you can customize your own case using your own image. So if they have a image of the forest green back ground with the apple logo on it, they can use it to create their own case. (if they dont have a pic of this type of image, they can google images for it, or create a forest green back ground with a paint program on their computer and google for a gold colored apple logo and place it on the image and then use that for the custom case)

heres the link to Case-Mate.com for that particular type.

case mate design your own case

05-20-2012 09:12 PM
    Skinit is good. If you haven't already seen it, I have a great interview with them from CTIA showing off their new lineup.

Also snagged a sweet pink (!!) case from Tech21. Watch the video to see the CEO pitch his phone against the wall.
    05-20-2012 10:19 PM
    Hmmm.... I don't know if you'd call it "forest green" but I'm still looking. Did they say if it was metallic?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F270946571491
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 05-25-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    05-20-2012 11:18 PM
    I rec'd the Cath Kidson deep plum case today its similar thickness to the iFrogz luxe ultra lean case, but snaps into place like the iFrogz luxe does, if that made any sense lol. It's a real pretty case to and looks nice on the white iPhone.

Now whether it's a knock off Cath Kidson, & honestly I don't care, but it does appear to be. But hey, for $15 for identical looking case instead of paying $35.....I'll take it
    05-23-2012 04:58 PM
    Thanks Pink and Brinda! I figured if anyone would know, you 2 would!! I'm gong to post a link to this topic for the other poster to take a look at.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
    05-25-2012 02:58 PM
    You're welcome ilive! Have them try those mall kiosks too.
    05-25-2012 10:31 PM
    Thanks for the help with the green case everyone. That eBay link doesn't have the right color green but I'll check out the Case-Mate site.

I'm picturing the Apple logo a gold colored mirror on top of the forest green.

Seems like an obvious color scheme to me for some reason. If I wasn't so lazy I'd make a million and sell them myself.
    05-25-2012 10:49 PM
    Thanks Pink and Brinda! I figured if anyone would know, you 2 would!! I'm gong to post a link to this topic for the other poster to take a look at.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
    Yvw iLive !!

You're welcome ilive! Have them try those mall kiosks too.
    ahhh!! good idea those mall kiosks have almost EVERY type of case under the sun!!

Thanks for the help with the green case everyone. That eBay link doesn't have the right color green but I'll check out the Case-Mate site.

I'm picturing the Apple logo a gold colored mirror on top of the forest green.

Seems like an obvious color scheme to me for some reason. If I wasn't so lazy I'd make a million and sell them myself.
    I just ordered a tough case from Case-Mate myself the other night - a DYI of pink with white polka dots...i cant wait to rec it.

Anyway, as for the gold mirrored Apple logo your looking for, idk if Case-Mate would be able to do that style on a DYI custom case. What i mean by that is, you can chose a mirrored gold Apple logo, but how it would actually transfer when Case-Mate is creating it could be different...know what i mean?
    I would think you could get a forest green case of your choice (not necessarily from case-mate) and in the mean time, see if you could find an Apple sticker, or aplique' to apply to the case. you could also call Case-Mate before doing a DYI, because they are NOT returnable because of the customization, and ask them a few questions about the gold Apple logo as well and see if they may have any input for you too Edd heres the customer service info page:
    Case-Mate Customer Service

good luck, hope you find what your looking for in a case
    Last edited by Pink; 05-26-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    05-26-2012 07:56 AM
    happy 75th anniversay Golden Gate Bridge !! Speck is doing a special promo - see details how to get one in link provided. (case is not avail for purchase on the website)

Speck's 75th Golden Gate Bridge Anniversay special edition candyshell flip

05-26-2012 04:20 PM
    After much deliberation, the red Mophie Juice Pack Air is on its way from the iMore store using the Memorial Day discount. Thank you iMore!!

via Tapatalk
    05-26-2012 04:27 PM
    Hei everyone....i am looking for this particular iphone case, but i really cannot find it anywhere!!!
    I would really appreciate your help! Has someone seen something like that in the picture?

Thank you in advance!!
    05-27-2012 01:39 AM
    Looks to me like it could be a Skinit.
    05-27-2012 07:50 AM
    http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Products...mUvbUpU1878612

Is this real or knockoff ?

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk
    05-27-2012 08:33 PM
    After much deliberation, the red Mophie Juice Pack Air is on its way from the iMore store using the Memorial Day discount. Thank you iMore!!

via Tapatalk
    Cool! You're going to love it!
    05-27-2012 09:26 PM
    What in the Sam Hill???

Attachment 16154Attachment 16155

Just hope no one accidentally sprays themselves while talking on the phone!

Last edited by LVMHgirl; 05-27-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    05-27-2012 09:29 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Products...mUvbUpU1878631

Is this real or knockoff ?

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk
    Really can't tell since they use the manufacturer's stock photos for all their products. But that price is a bit too good to be true...
    05-27-2012 09:53 PM
    What in the Sam Hill???
    Attachment 16154Attachment 16155
    Just hope no one accidentally sprays themselves while talking on the phone!
    Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image
    OMG!!! Lmao!!!!! Niiiice find LVMH! The "Sam Hill" comment killed me!!

via Tapatalk
    05-27-2012 10:35 PM
    05-28-2012 12:39 PM
1,206 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD