Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much Brinda -- i just checked out the video for it and i will be ordering the set:)
edit: all ordered up;)
so i'm thinking after i apply the back SP, getting one of these sleeve-type cases so that IF i ever get the guts to have my phone naked :)eek:) i'll have this to put it into in-between using it. (preferrably the leopard or zebra one)

more case - sarafa collection

have any of you used this style sleeve case and do you like it? (not necessarily this brand)

Last edited:

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I used one on mine and got all screwed up with the ob. They don't work very well together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
My current case. Just got it for nostalgia purposes. It was like 3 bucks off amazon.
They also have old nes controllers as well, gonna pick one of those up too.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about the flip but invis shield worked fine with the regular candy shell!
i'm not too crazy about IS anymore, plus too expensive when i have to remove it to use my LP and they usually arent re-installable cuz they stretch to sh!t when you peel them off.

Thank you anyway Ame:)

Invisible Shield is expensive. For future, try bestskinsever. Cheap and high quality.
Thx Alli, i book-marked BSE website on my iPad for future if i'm not crazy about the ones Brinda pointed me to.

My current case. Just got it for nostalgia purposes. It was like 3 bucks off amazon.

lol, i rem the nintendo GB's !! That looks cute Bias !! :D

Reactions: msiphone

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
:)indeed, that and alot of understanding for me 'needing' to have my cases for my phone, lol.

so, hopefully my package will be here Monday - i got the cherry blossom cs and the bubble gum flip:)

Yay!!! You're going to to love the flip!!! And both those cases' colors are so cute! :)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Cute color! It's making me crave a Strawberry Nirvana Jamba Juice, lol! ;)
:Dyour right about the color & I LOVE jamba juice too !! I'm gonna have to make a jamba run tomorrow now lol.
Yay!!! You're going to to love the flip!!! And both those cases' colors are so cute! :)
:D I can't wait to get them, especially the flip cs to try it out!! Call me crazy but last night I went back onto Speck & also ordered the cotton dandy cs too !! :D

Moneymiike420

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Hey by any chance did u get your Gameboy case shipped from the us? I saw the hong kong seller and a few others but they stated that alot were the fake naruto spelling instead of Nintendo game boy I've been trying to order one for a month now of you or anyone else could recommend where to get a legit Gameboy case please let me. Know thanks so much

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey by any chance did u get your Gameboy case shipped from the us? I saw the hong kong seller and a few others but they stated that alot were the fake naruto spelling instead of Nintendo game boy I've been trying to order one for a month now of you or anyone else could recommend where to get a legit Gameboy case please let me. Know thanks so much

Yeah it shipped from New York. It's seller1one1 or something like that on amazon.
As far as what's legit goes. They are all soft plastic and flexible. but the one I got has all the right lettering

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Speck CS Grip in GRAPE!

Have y'all seen the CS Grip in GRAPE??? :p

attachment.php

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it shipped from New York. It's seller1one1 or something like that on amazon.
As far as what's legit goes. They are all soft plastic and flexible. but the one I got has all the right lettering

:)I've used Seller1on1 before and they are good to deal with. Keep clear of one called eForCity. Terrible to deal with. I bought 2 covers ($3 ea) didn't like them and wanted to return them. Emailed the seller several times, the seller never got in touch with me for return instructions EVER. Overall I was out about $12 (nbd) but it's just the point of not doing what they should've been.

CarolinaDiva

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
:Dyour right about the color & I LOVE jamba juice too !! I'm gonna have to make a jamba run tomorrow now lol.

:D I can't wait to get them, especially the flip cs to try it out!! Call me crazy but last night I went back onto Speck & also ordered the cotton dandy cs too !! :D

You are so gonna get me in trouble :D I am loving these cases!!!!!

msiphone

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
CS Virgin - Ordered first one - it's a FLIP

Just bought my first one.... CS Flip in Bubble Gum/Peacock!!!! Can't wait to sport it for the 'Easter / Spring Season"!!! Totally hoping this is money well spent!!