Yeah, I just verified and the two cases are coming from Amazon. Not sure if they are selling the item directly or just fulfilling the order. Either way, I can deal directly with them and return the case if it's a knock off. I'm anxious for them to get here!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-07-2012 03:30 PM
    Pink, can you post a pic of your white phone in the Mophie? I'm getting less than a day on a charge and have been considering getting one.
    Wow less than a day
    here's the pics - I also have the black/purple which looks real sharp too. I couldn't get a shot of it, I didn't have it with me. I love this case & use it daily but i charge my phone every 2 days cord free

Attachment 15623

Sent from my pink delicious 4S
    BrindawithanI likes this.
    05-07-2012 04:55 PM
    Ohhhhhhhhh....I liiiiiike it! I'm a less is more kind of gal, so I hate when there are too many colors involved, but it looks good! It really makes the white phone pop! I know, I'm weird. I'm so torn between one of the colors versus the white. Decisions decisions.... Thanks for posting the pic dah-ling!
    05-07-2012 07:20 PM
    your welcome Brinda. I like the way the color pops as well. I did have the white/gray which looked real sharp as well especially if you don't want too much of a color transition between the case & your phone. I had a problem with the bottom battery light indicator so I returned it & BestBuy didn't have another one to swap it out for so I took my refund & ordered the black/purple directly from Mophie. (it's how I got the black/pink one also-directly from mophie)

Sent from my pink delicious 4S
    05-07-2012 08:46 PM
    Ohhhhhhhhh....I liiiiiike it! I'm a less is more kind of gal, so I hate when there are too many colors involved, but it looks good! It really makes the white phone pop! I know, I'm weird. I'm so torn between one of the colors versus the white. Decisions decisions.... Thanks for posting the pic dah-ling!
    I am nitpicky and can tell you the the white of the phone is slightly creamier in tone than the white on the mophie. I find I don't use it as often as I normally would because the white case/off white phone clashes and I can't take it.

So that's something to consider.

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.
    05-07-2012 09:40 PM
    Thanks Reeneebob! I think that would drive me a little nuts so white is out.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-07-2012 11:58 PM
    I'm actually considering buying a Vapor Pro for my Verizon iPhone 4S, but haven't seen much of anything regarding reception issues persisting as they were in the Vapor 4, which I have. Who is your carrier, and have you noticed any (at all) signal strength differences with the phone between caseless and with the vapor pro?
    I'm on Verizon and have the iPhone 4s too... I have the Vapor Pro Stealth and love it. Haven't taken it off my phone since I got it, about 2 months ago. No reception issues.
    05-08-2012 11:35 AM
    I never had any signal issues with my Vapor cases either. I have both a Pro and a Comp.

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 05-08-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    05-08-2012 11:59 AM
    Just wanted to report back, I got one of the two CandyShells I ordered from Amazon and it's an official case. Came in the standard Speck packaging with the case installation instructions/warranty that, supposedly, only come with official cases. Whew! I gambled but at least it paid off!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-08-2012 05:06 PM
    Reene & Brinda - for the couple of weeks I had the white Mophie plus, the color was identical to my white iPhone, because believe me Reene, I would've been nit picky about the color variation also. I wonder did Mophie re vamp the color since you had yours so that the match was just about perfect. ?? Possibility
    05-08-2012 08:27 PM
    Gah! Now I'm undecided again! Not to mention that I kinda also like the Red Air version. (((sigh))) Pink, was it you that said you didn't like the Air because the top was open? I ask because, when checking them out on Mophie's site, it appears closed to me. I did see the open top on Apple's site though. ??? (I don't care for the open top either.) I emailed Mophie to see if they've changed it since the 4 version. If so, I might just order one of those! LOL!
    05-09-2012 12:19 AM
    Reene & Brinda - for the couple of weeks I had the white Mophie plus, the color was identical to my white iPhone, because believe me Reene, I would've been nit picky about the color variation also. I wonder did Mophie re vamp the color since you had yours so that the match was just about perfect. ?? Possibility

Could be - I've actually been wondering lately if my phone is starting to yellow a bit from UV.

You have a juicepack plus though, right? I have the air so it may be a difference there.

I've noticed that some of my older cases that are white are whiter against the phone than they used to be. Its not screen protector discoloration either because I change them regularly. The back of my 9900 has bright white glass against slightly off white plastic and my iphone is closer in colour to the plastic part.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-09-2012 12:55 AM
    Gah! Now I'm undecided again! Not to mention that I kinda also like the Red Air version. (((sigh))) Pink, was it you that said you didn't like the Air because the top was open? I ask because, when checking them out on Mophie's site, it appears closed to me. I did see the open top on Apple's site though. ??? (I don't care for the open top either.) I emailed Mophie to see if they've changed it since the 4 version. If so, I might just order one of those! LOL!
    The regular Juice Pack Air does not have an open top but the one Apple sells is an exclusive to them and called the Juice Pack Air Snap. It is designed for easier docking. The biggest aesthetic difference between the Air and the Plus is the volume buttons are built in to the plus whereas with the air there is just a cutout for them. I had a white air but did not like how the plastic felt so I returned it to the store and got a black plus which I use in addition to my outdoor edition plus.
    05-09-2012 01:13 AM
    Here is the new mophie juice pack air snap!

Lighter, thinner, removable bottom for easy docking. But exposed top and buttons.

mophie juice pack air - iPhone 4/4s case with rechargeable backup battery

05-09-2012 04:11 AM
    For those of you who need heavy-duty protection AND backup power.

05-09-2012 04:25 AM

Click to view quoted image

Exactly the style case that I have been looking for a battery and rugged case all-in-one that's awesome
    05-09-2012 08:27 AM

Jesus Christ... O.o

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    05-09-2012 08:32 AM
    Guess I'm gonna have to hit a local retailer and try them all on. This is honestly worse than buying clothes! LOL!
    05-09-2012 09:27 AM
    Yes, that was me mentioning that i didnt like the open top on the Air. I've also noticed that on Mophie's site the Air top is 'closed' whereas in Apples store its open - also i was in Apples store here in my area about 2wks ago, and the Air is open on top. i dont get it either why they made 2 Air versions

Guess I'm gonna have to hit a local retailer and try them all on. This is honestly worse than buying clothes! LOL!
    ain't that the truth!! LOL
    05-09-2012 10:44 AM
    Could be - I've actually been wondering lately if my phone is starting to yellow a bit from UV.

You have a juicepack plus though, right? I have the air so it may be a difference there.

I've noticed that some of my older cases that are white are whiter against the phone than they used to be. Its not screen protector discoloration either because I change them regularly. The back of my 9900 has bright white glass against slightly off white plastic and my iphone is closer in colour to the plastic part.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    I guess it could be possible for the white on the phone itself to discolor over time & yes, It was the Plus I had the white/gray in & maybe there is a slight color variation between it and the Air.
    05-09-2012 10:14 PM

holy crow!! They certainly aren't fudging around with this case lol. That's a huge sucker right thurrrr!!

Jesus Christ... O.o

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    lmao!
    05-09-2012 10:17 PM
    This elago is cool but now I long for another candyshell. I have the black satin one but the flaking annoys me. Mine started flaking maybe a week after I started using it.
    05-09-2012 10:28 PM
    Yes, that was me mentioning that i didnt like the open top on the Air. I've also noticed that on Mophie's site the Air top is 'closed' whereas in Apples store its open - also i was in Apples store here in my area about 2wks ago, and the Air is open on top. i dont get it either why they made 2 Air versions

ain't that the truth!! LOL

The open top is the newer design. The older ones look just like the plus. Which I also like because if the volume buttons. Anymore if I use a case it's a Mophine or nothing.

iPhone.
    05-09-2012 10:42 PM
    My custom Mophie juice pack plus. Attachment 15744
    Attachment 15745
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-11-2012 09:54 PM
    The open top is the newer design. The older ones look just like the plus. Which I also like because if the volume buttons. Anymore if I use a case it's a Mophine or nothing.

iPhone.
    Oh, I thought the open top was the older design and closed is the new lol. Well either way, I prefer a closed up top and as for cases, I'm pretty much living where you are as well-Mophie all the time - I swap out between my black/pink and my black/purple

My custom Mophie juice pack plus. Attachment 15744
    Attachment 15745
    Alllllllllright!!!! i REALLY REALLY like that rodger3gs!! Where did you have this done, or did you do this yourself? I'd like to consider a pink backing like that for my black/pink Mophie plus
    05-11-2012 10:09 PM
1,206 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD