Cases for iPhone 4S

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I aim to please :)

I didn't mean it that way but now that I read it...lol

I've had a work project and been on my BB for a week almost. I like it but I am missing my iphone and its cases...as soon as the projects done I swear I'm gonna take it out to dinner and love it and call it the next day.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

LOL!!!! :p

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Let me jump on this blame game wagon! I saw the post yesterday about the Speck flip and went to look at it. That's when I was attacked, attacked I tell you! by the Candyshell Grip. It's already been shipped.

Speck: 1
Alli: 1 (CandyShell, that is!)

It's a win-win situation! :p

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Speck candy case cause my fiancé picked up one and the one issue that we have been having with it is that for some reason when she puts it in her pocket and pulls it out it seems that of it rubs against anything that it starts to peel like an eraser.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bpzzo1
Sent from "Damn I forgot I have to many phones to keep track of"

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
The only problem I have with the Specks is that the rubber on the side after a couple times of pulling it in and out of your pocket it tends to flake up or peel off light a eraser.

yep! I was afraid it was because I got them on eBay, but even the one I ordered from speck does it. I wouldn't care if it didn't get on the screen and make it hard to use. :(

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
yep! I was afraid it was because I got them on eBay, but even the one I ordered from speck does it. I wouldn't care if it didn't get on the screen and make it hard to use. :(

Yeah that was the issue that she was having it would get on the screen and if you tried to rub it off with a cloth or your shirt it would put a film on the phone that would require some kind of cleaner or something to get it to come off.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The only problem I have with the Specks is that the rubber on the side after a couple times of pulling it in and out of your pocket it tends to flake up or peel off light a eraser.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gv2ogo

all of the Speck cs's i have are all from Speck, At&T or the Apple Store(10) except for one from Amazon(1). There are a few that i have that have just a teeny bit of 'peeling' but its so minor i can rub my finger over it and it goes away. I have been using my cs cases alot within the past 2wks, i always put my phone face down in case it goes off it doesnt vibrate off the counter or pulling my phone in/out of my wallet/wristlet and i don't have alot of wear on the silicone. Just the bit i mentioned.

Save your receipt, and if your fiance's cs keeps peeling that badly and loosing alot off the edges, you can contact Speck directly - they warranty their cases for a full year. I'm sure they would take care of you if you needed to call them. :)

Last edited:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had it happen a few times and all of mine were from Speck directly, ATT or Apple, I don't buy things on Amazon or Ebay. But it's never really bothered me. I just scratch em off and it's fine.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Love those colors.

I really need to win the Mega Millions...
+1 on the mega mil win. I'm right there witcha!!

Oh laaaaadieeeeesssssss..... Vapor Comp Mocha
I'm pullling the trigger on this one! LOVE me some mocha! :D

*tapping foot* mmmhmm...ok lady.....NOW who's the instigator here.....hmmm?:p LOL

Absolutely LOVE the look of this as well. I still never got a Vap Comp yet. I eventually will, but now with this color avail I may bypass the pink and go for the mocha. I love a mocha/white combo for the iPhone.....the reason I also love the dk heart mahogany cs on the iPhone as well:)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Got my Grip case today. Did it really take Speck only a day to get it to me?! I love it! I don't know why I've avoided the Speck cases up to now.