I am so not surprised to learn you used BeBuzz as well lol. Its indespensible when I'm on my BB so I know if I can ignore something or not.

Yeah I got a tonne of use out of the juicepack for Duran. Incidentally I recommend seeing them if you get a chance. They are a fabulous live band. I never got to see them in the 80's ( I was 9 and mom said I was too young to go see them in Ottawa) but I've seen them twice now - once in 2005 for the reunion tour (all five originals baby!) and in October (Nick, John, Simon and Roger). So good. Instantly made me a screaming 13 year old putting Mrs Simon Lebon on my trapper keeper...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I know what you mean with the noti lights same here, could tell by the color & pattern of the blink if it was worth a look lol.

I will take your advice into consideration for the DuranDuran concert. My goal this year is to see MaDonna tho -- always my fav since her first album dropped in 83' I was close to being out of hs by then. I did see her who's that girl tour - OMG loved it!!

No SP on the back of my phone. And no scratches whatsoever from the mophie! And I swap in and out of the mophie at least twice a day. The case has a smooth matte finish on the inside as well so there's no way the back can get scratched. At least, that's how it is on the black mophie plus. I think the white exterior is gloss rather than matte so maybe the interior is different than mine?
    Tyvm LV, i removed my sp from the back - what a major diff in being able to take the phone in/out of the Mophie lol. Also, the inside of the white mophie is a glossy black as well - and no scratches there from when the sp was on the back of my phone, TG!
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    04-14-2012 10:28 AM
    Ok ladies, I've started booking appointments for CTIA in just a few weeks. Every year I have gotten video of all the fabulous cases. So let me know what you want me to look for this year so I can find it for you and report back!
    04-14-2012 03:57 PM
    Attachment 14875. This is my currently budding collection. 3 speck cases, Morphie juice pack air, Incipio Silicrylic, and a generic black game boy case. Really love the Silicrylic for work (Army nurse in a hospital, gets the phone dumped on occasion), otherwise, I like to mix it up.

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk
    04-14-2012 05:56 PM
    Ok ladies, I've started booking appointments for CTIA in just a few weeks. Every year I have gotten video of all the fabulous cases. So let me know what you want me to look for this year so I can find it for you and report back!
    anything Speck flip & candyshell and if Mophie has anything new coming out too !!

Thanks Alli
    04-14-2012 09:39 PM
    OH SNAP!! well Congrats!

FYI: i was in a super hurry this morning so i completely forgot to grab my otterbox. so now i am at work Zagg (front & back) protected only!
    Thanks !! The longer I have my 4S, the braver I'm feeling about going without a cover every now and then

I'm guessing you made it thru work unscathed?
    04-14-2012 10:21 PM
    Alli, anything Casemate, Speck, Belkin, Agent 18...anything that's not overly bulky but still protective.

Pink, my iPhone has been naked for two days now. Having the 9900 as a backup (and liking it as much as I now do) made me brave. Lol

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
    Tapatalk
    04-14-2012 10:58 PM
    I have been using Sena Leather cases for my iPhone and for PPC before that.
    04-14-2012 11:09 PM
    Tyvm LV, i removed my sp from the back - what a major diff in being able to take the phone in/out of the Mophie lol. Also, the inside of the white mophie is a glossy black as well - and no scratches there from when the sp was on the back of my phone, TG!
    Awesome!!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-16-2012 02:54 AM
    Carrying case purchased while shopping at Disneyland for use with my mophie plus as a double safety net.

Have no idea why the photo uploaded upside down, LOL!
    04-16-2012 03:01 AM
    Sweet! Both the Pixelskin HD and the SGP Modello should be here by the time I get home from work!!
    04-17-2012 07:29 AM
    Sweet! Both the Pixelskin HD and the SGP Modello should be here by the time I get home from work!!
    Awesome mistah m!! please do share your case pics with us
    04-17-2012 08:17 AM
    Awesome mistah m!! please do share your case pics with us
    I surely will!

I'm currently using this one from Wireless Ground and it's an awesome case for the way I protect my device...

04-17-2012 08:21 AM
    I surely will!

I'm currently using this one from Wireless Ground and it's an awesome case for the way I protect my device...

Click to view quoted image
    thats pretty cool looking !! I like cases that have the built in stand, but i've never invested in one lol, because the only time i'd really use it is at night turning in - i'd stand it up to have full view access for when my alarm goes off in the morn. My dad actually built a wooden one for me that resembles a 3x5 picture frame that i use
    04-17-2012 08:28 AM
    Ame, Speck added the teal/black satin shell

Speck Satin Shell - teal/black

04-17-2012 08:41 AM
    My dad actually built a wooden one for me that resembles a 3x5 picture frame that i use
    That's pretty Sweet!!
    04-17-2012 09:15 AM
    I surely will!

Click to view quoted image
    How good is the belt clip, as I do use a belt clip for my phone. Hard to find a good case with a good solid clip. I have been using Sena, but the leather is too soft so the case winds up covering part of the camera and/or the screen.
    04-17-2012 11:49 AM
    That's pretty Sweet!!
    thanks - i love it !! Plus i asked him to leave it natural so i can either paint it or put a clear coat on it. I havent decided just yet !!
    04-17-2012 01:35 PM
    Awesome Alli! Thanks! I think it's safe to say that any/everything you cover will be pleasing to us crack (er) I mean case freaks.
    04-17-2012 02:36 PM
    Ame, Speck added the teal/black satin shell

Speck Satin Shell - teal/black

Oh. Chit. *buys*
    04-17-2012 02:44 PM
    How good is the belt clip, as I do use a belt clip for my phone. Hard to find a good case with a good solid clip. I have been using Sena, but the leather is too soft so the case winds up covering part of the camera and/or the screen.
    The belt clip seems pretty good to me. I don't know how often I'll use it since my Pixelskin HD and Modello have arrived now but from the week or so I've used it, it's been solid.
    04-17-2012 03:22 PM
    I have been watching Pink rave about the cases so I finally bit the bullet and picked up a candyshell grip in white this evening. I am liking it so far I must say.
    04-19-2012 12:34 AM
    I have been watching Pink rave about the cases so I finally bit the bullet and picked up a candyshell grip in white this evening. I am liking it so far I must say.
    enjoy itech - The Speck grip is a neat little case indeed !! I just wish they would come out with more girly colors lol & i'd buy one again.

I rec'd my magenta Mophie yesterday - as soon as i unboxed it i tried it on my phone & it looks FAB i love the contrast of my white phone in the black/pink case. pic'd with it is the other mophie i have in white, which looks great also

LVMHgirl likes this.
    04-19-2012 09:00 AM
    The belt clip seems pretty good to me. I don't know how often I'll use it since my Pixelskin HD and Modello have arrived now but from the week or so I've used it, it's been solid.
    Thanks, 14 cases so far and still can't find one I really like. Appreciate the reply!
    04-19-2012 11:00 AM
    Got the peacock and black satin candy shell. Not sure what to think. It's not anywhere near as vibrant as the regular and more green. Not bad but not what I expected.

I like the matte finish a lot, doesn't look like I'd scratch it easily.
    04-19-2012 11:52 AM
    Attachment 15096it's nice just more green
    04-19-2012 11:54 AM
1,206 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD