LOVE Speck!

I missed out on the plaid one for V-day!
    Look under the fitted ones. I think they sell it with the rest of the patterns now ;-D
    04-02-2012 02:30 PM
    Wow. I wonder if they use that name on eBay. I had a very bad experience with something like that name there!
    hmmmm.. idk i dont use ebay at all. Maybe they are the same seller then.

Lol. Oh but they look so pretty!!! I gotta catch up with you on the Specks. Lol. I've been slacking! Next I want the yellow for summer and the new flips.
    thank you !! I gotta tell ya, the yellow/turquoise shell is really pretty - the yellow reminds me of the color of a baby yellow chick

LOVE Speck!

I missed out on the plaid one for V-day!
    oh nooooo you didnt LVMH
    click me LVMH - mulberry plaid

Look under the fitted ones. I think they sell it with the rest of the patterns now ;-D
    you are absolutely correct !!

Yay! I think you'll love it!
    i just rec'd my shells in the mail - the cherry blossom pink and the bubble gum flip !! i couldnt decide which one to use first so the flip won LOL. The color reminds me of Bazooka bubble gum, and i certainly do LOVE it !! Thx LVMH !! I'm in candy heaven, LOL.

i also rec'd my email, my cotton dandy blue shell will be here tomorrow. WooHoo !!
    Last edited by Pink; 04-02-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    04-02-2012 03:18 PM
    LOL !! hey, a girl has to have her cases right ?!

speaking of cases, someone (wanted to remain anonymous-idk why lol) asked me to post a pix of my speck cs's -- so here they are

Click to view quoted image

That pic is hilarious! The way you have them displayed with that pink background! Loooool! You are something else!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-02-2012 04:05 PM
    you guys are seriously making my head spin with all of these cases!

Pink, do the environment a favor and STOP!
    04-02-2012 05:00 PM
    That pic is hilarious! The way you have them displayed with that pink background! Loooool! You are something else!
    lol, well, presentation is everything right

you guys are seriously making my head spin with all of these cases!

Pink, do the environment a favor and STOP!
    Well, with the big grin you put there I'm afraid I'm gonna have to tell you...........NOPE!! lol.

i MUST have my cases
    04-02-2012 06:35 PM
    lol, well, presentation is everything right
    Speck could/should actually use this!
    04-02-2012 06:55 PM
    Well, i gotta tell ya. I was on an online chat with a rep asking some things and in the convo i told the rep i had 12 shells but havent rec'd the other 3 i ordered yet - they were like really? I said yep !! i'll email ya pics, & i did
    04-02-2012 07:32 PM
    Personally I own a Xtrucase. I recommend it. I previously owned a otter box but it was just too big.
    04-02-2012 07:35 PM
    Well, i gotta tell ya. I was on an online chat with a rep asking some things and in the convo i told the rep i had 12 shells but havent rec'd the other 3 i ordered yet - they were like really? I said yep !! i'll email ya pics, & i did
    They'll be asking for a resume soon, and honestly, you'd be perfect in r&d and we'd all get cute cases!
    ame likes this.
    04-03-2012 09:20 AM
    :o omg, could you imagine if i worked there LOL !! I'd be giving out cases and discounts to you guys here like they were going out of style lmao !! And oh man....i'd be in candyshell heaven having EVERY single speck case for my iphone !! I'd be one happy chickie indeed

well, my cotton dandy blue didnt come today BOO !! but i also did add on the Year of the Dragon one(golden dragon) as well. I just couldnt pass that one up either So, hopefully tomorrow i'll see one or both of them because they both shipped YaY !!

(i know, i must be off my rocker)
    Last edited by Pink; 04-03-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    04-03-2012 06:04 PM
    Check out this beautiful maple wood iPhone 4s case i designed. You can purchase it in the link below.

"Maple Wood iPhone 4s Case" iPhone & iPod Cases by Jnhamilt | RedBubble

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee
    04-04-2012 08:22 AM
    Have y'all seen the CS Grip in GRAPE???

Click to view quoted image
    Nice case!
    04-04-2012 12:15 PM
    Lots of good info on cases here. I am headed to the Speck website to check out what they have :-)
    04-04-2012 12:35 PM
    i'm not too crazy about IS anymore, plus too expensive when i have to remove it to use my LP and they usually arent re-installable cuz they stretch to sh!t when you peel them off.

Thank you anyway Ame

Thx Alli, i book-marked BSE website on my iPad for future if i'm not crazy about the ones Brinda pointed me to.

lol, i rem the nintendo GB's !! That looks cute Bias !!
    I haven't used BSE for a while but I had them on my Curve 8330 and Pearl 8130...and 3 years later the original is still on the Pearl and looks great. I really liked BSE.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
    Tapatalk
    04-05-2012 03:23 AM
    I use a iBattz Mojo battery case it comes with 2 1500 mAh batteries and two bumper colors.
    04-05-2012 07:14 PM
    :o omg, could you imagine if i worked there LOL !! I'd be giving out cases and discounts to you guys here like they were going out of style lmao !! And oh man....i'd be in candyshell heaven having EVERY single speck case for my iphone !! I'd be one happy chickie indeed

well, my cotton dandy blue didnt come today BOO !! but i also did add on the Year of the Dragon one(golden dragon) as well. I just couldnt pass that one up either So, hopefully tomorrow i'll see one or both of them because they both shipped YaY !!

(i know, i must be off my rocker)
    Pink I actually found the cotton dandy blue on eBay for $23! Lightning fast shipping. Got it next day! I love it and it looks great on the white iPhone. BUT I was shocked at first glance lol. The pink is FLOURESENT for sure lol. I like it. Reminds me of summer for some reason. Next I'm waiting on the light yellow/blue one. Going to order if I can just find it a lil cheaper. Hate paying full price for cases.
    04-06-2012 01:40 AM
    Pink I actually found the cotton dandy blue on eBay for $23! Lightning fast shipping. Got it next day! I love it and it looks great on the white iPhone. BUT I was shocked at first glance lol. The pink is FLOURESENT for sure lol. I like it. Reminds me of summer for some reason. Next I'm waiting on the light yellow/blue one. Going to order if I can just find it a lil cheaper. Hate paying full price for cases.
    hey Hunoosh you are absolutely right about the neon pink on the cotton dandy cs indeed !! I was surprised - i was actually expecting the pink to be more of a cotton colored pink lol. I did try it on my 4S & still not sure if i'm crazy about the neon of it. Also, if anyone here has the dark heart mahogany, the pink is also the same neon, just about. I've actually been debating on whether i want to keep it as well - i do LOVE the brown on it.

In the meantime, i also rec'd the cherry blossom pink and year of the dragon shells the other day as well. The cherry blossom is definately soft pink colors & the flowers on the back are baby pink colored. The golden dragon one, the yellow is the color of a VW bug - bright but not neon..........and i'm absolutely digging the bubble gum flip shell indeed (thx again LVMH)!! I did put on the cherry blossom yesterday, but i may go back to the flip today

idk, so manys shells so little time lol
    04-06-2012 08:58 AM
    I ordered my friend a yellow and peacock candyshell and it just showed up. SUCH a great yellow! I hope she loves it!

I got myself the black/peacock as a backup.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-06-2012 12:21 PM
    I ordered my friend a yellow and peacock candyshell and it just showed up. SUCH a great yellow! I hope she loves it!

I got myself the black/peacock as a backup.
    i agree Ame, the yellow shell is such a cute color - its one of my faves as well. I'm sure your friend will LOVE it too

I'm acutally looking to get the black shell/turquoise flip for myself as well - the color combo looks great - i bet it look real sharp on the black iphone even more i'm gonna be on the out and about today - i'm sure i'll come across an AT&T store that has it that i can pick it up instead of online ordering it.
    04-06-2012 12:37 PM
    I don't raelly like having color on the front around the screen but I dig this combo enough that I can deal with it for a while.
    04-06-2012 03:41 PM
    i'm just the opposite of you - i like having that 'pop' of color on and around the screen.
    04-06-2012 04:32 PM
    lol! I like the black around it. Its less distracting!
    04-06-2012 10:23 PM
    I like the color around the edges, too.
    04-06-2012 11:14 PM
    The speck satin is in a few more colors finally. None that I want...but it'sa start!
    04-09-2012 03:59 PM
    The speck satin is in a few more colors finally. None that I want...but it'sa start!
    i saw those too, Ame....now is it just me or does the aubergine/cobalt and royal purple/peacock look identical when you click on the thumbnail to get a larger view ???

i'd like to try one of the colors out, but at the same time, i'm really hoping they'll add one of the purps to the flip series. I'm totally enjoying the bubblegum one i have. I still change my case often, but i keep going back to the flippie one
    theres just something about it that i'm 'flippin' out about lol
    04-10-2012 08:54 AM
1,206 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD