OoOoOoh... The black/teal DOES sound nice I would love to see pix also:o

And yes hunoosh, to answer your question, pink is my #1 fave color with purple 2nd

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    Yep same here. Love turquoise/teal too. Will do ladies as soon as I get it Friday.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-28-2011 05:42 PM
    Yep same here. Love turquoise/teal too. Will do ladies as soon as I get it Friday.
    awesome looking forward to the pix !! I'm also eyeing up the candy shell in the color "raspberry truffle" I may have to order that one for myself.

Also hunoosh, I didn't forget about you with wanting to know about how the pix are with the incipio silicrylic cover on the iPhone. My daughter just got her 16g 4S today and is setting it up, she's sooo psyched but as soon as she's snappin away ill LYK how they come out

(we are just totally turning in an "Apple Family" out of 7 of us, 4 of us are now on iPhones, my older son is looking to get the iPhone now, and my 2 younger ones aren't ready for smart phones just yet)
    Last edited by Pink; 11-28-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    11-28-2011 06:00 PM
    I just ordered this case in red from Amazon for like $8. It looks different than your average case.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _heatherly; 11-28-2011 at 06:57 PM.
    11-28-2011 06:51 PM
    I just ordered this case in red from Amazon for like $8. It looks different than your average case.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    Nice heatherly. I had a very similar case that i loved for my bb9650 in pink leather, except it was a vertical flip with magnetic top closure instead of horizontal like the one your getting here.
    11-28-2011 07:17 PM
    I have a teal otterbox commuter series. love it so far.
    11-28-2011 08:05 PM
    awesome looking forward to the pix !! I'm also eyeing up the candy shell in the color "raspberry truffle" I may have to order that one for myself.

Also hunoosh, I didn't forget about you with wanting to know about how the pix are with the incipio silicrylic cover on the iPhone. My daughter just got her 16g 4S today and is setting it up, she's sooo psyched but as soon as she's snappin away ill LYK how they come out

(we are just totally turning in an "Apple Family" out of 7 of us, 4 of us are now on iPhones, my older son is looking to get the iPhone now, and my 2 younger ones aren't ready for smart phones just yet)
    I have the flip in the raspberry. At least that's what I think it's called. It's a nice shade of pink. I tend to like the darker pink as well. Congrats to your daughter! Funny your family sounds like mine. I was the first to get a BB about 5 or 6 yrs ago and my husband always had dumbphones. But a few yrs ago I got my oldest son his first BB Bold for his birthday and then he ended up with a 9700 and my daugther my 9700 when I upgraded to the 9800. So we were 3 out of 4 in a BB. My husband went and surpassed us all...with his Iphone 4. LOL. My son got off our plan and got an ip4....my daughter to follow got the ip4 (right before 4s came out :-/) and I was pulled in.....got mine on launch day (first in the family with the NEW 4S though lol) Love teasing them. Hubby got his later that night though. We went from almost all BB to ALL ip4 family. My twins are lil too young (5) ..... maybe in a few
    11-29-2011 02:16 AM
    I have the flip in the raspberry. At least that's what I think it's called. It's a nice shade of pink. I tend to like the darker pink as well. Congrats to your daughter! Funny your family sounds like mine. I was the first to get a BB about 5 or 6 yrs ago and my husband always had dumbphones. But a few yrs ago I got my oldest son his first BB Bold for his birthday and then he ended up with a 9700 and my daugther my 9700 when I upgraded to the 9800. So we were 3 out of 4 in a BB. My husband went and surpassed us all...with his Iphone 4. LOL. My son got off our plan and got an ip4....my daughter to follow got the ip4 (right before 4s came out :-/) and I was pulled in.....got mine on launch day (first in the family with the NEW 4S though lol) Love teasing them. Hubby got his later that night though. We went from almost all BB to ALL ip4 family. My twins are lil too young (5) ..... maybe in a few
    I was checking out the flips also, but as of now, i dont dock my 4S so i have no need for that ATM But, the candyshell in rasp truff i think i'll ask Santa to stuff in my stocking

Ty, shes very excited 15 and her first smartphone. Shes very proud that she has a p/t job that she can pay her data plan now. my 2 older ones did the same when they were her age as well. my 2 younger ones are just a year or 2 off from that as well. Also, as for the incipio cover, she took a few shots last night using the flash, and it does seem to 'bleed' a sliiiiiight amount off the cover color, or if our eyes were just 'foolin us'. So, shes gonna do some more shots to see if it happens all the time with the cover on, and then try some with the cover off to really see if theres that much of a difference. So i hope this helps you a little

Wow, your fam def sounds like us !! i was bb back 4+yrs ago, only one in the house. then my oldest daught was old enough to afford her own, and then my son next. Hubby was the first to jump in July and say "i want the iPhone!" i was like really ??? mind you he was using the env3. then older daught got fed up with her bb freezing etc. jumped to iPhone as well in July, and the rest is history
    now my son who still has his 9650 is fed up with it--cant wait till an upgrade is avail-hes talking iphone now also, unless his patience wears thin and decides to just purchase it outright
    11-29-2011 09:00 AM
    Good to know about the incipio. I'm sure soon or later they will upgrade like the rest to the bigger camera cut out.

Same with my older. Both knew they'd have to pay for their data. Makes it mean more when they pay and do at a certain date every month.
    11-29-2011 09:27 AM
    Good to know about the incipio. I'm sure soon or later they will upgrade like the rest to the bigger camera cut out.

Same with my older. Both knew they'd have to pay for their data. Makes it mean more when they pay and do at a certain date every month.
    Well even if they don't, were gonna try more shots out to see if it just wasn't our eyes foolin us lol. IF there is indeed a little of the color bleed back when using the flash, I'm actually thinking of modifying the case myself by cutting the opening up a bit more and then filing it smooth. Either way, I'll LYK
    11-29-2011 09:42 AM
    I use a bumper with Ghost Armor on the front and back. All the protections without any bulk
    11-29-2011 12:34 PM
    I'm using the Belkin case in smoke grey/black from Verizon. I have this one, as well as the Otterbox Commuter. I love the otterbox, but for some reason I like the slimness of the Belkin. Only issue is the case catches every fingerprint since it's silicone.
    11-29-2011 03:02 PM
    My favorite is the Speck CandyShell Flip

And they just came out with a CandyShell Satin for those who prefer a "grippy" feel.

I found a new discount code: "speckisbest".
    hunoosh and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    11-29-2011 09:09 PM
    My favorite is the Speck CandyShell Flip

And they just came out with a CandyShell Satin for those who prefer a "grippy" feel.

I found a new discount code: "speckisbest".
    I just recd my speck candy shell case today in raspberry truffle.....omg LOOOOOVE the color !! The white on the white 4S looks fantastic with the little pop of dark pink around the rim. BUT the only thing I'm not crazy about is how "slippery" the case feels. That's my only complaint lol. Otherwise, were good to go

ANNND LVMH I see you noted here about the grippy feeling ones avail now....I may just have to check those out and see if they have the rasp truff color avail. Thanks for sharing the coupon code too !!
    12-02-2011 08:12 PM
    If u like grippy u really need to check the casemate pop ones!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-02-2011 08:27 PM
    If u like grippy u really need to check the casemate pop ones!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Ok, great I'll check those out too, thx Candy !!

Edit: holy colors galore !! Nice choices they have !!
    Last edited by Pink; 12-02-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    12-02-2011 08:29 PM
    iSkin makes some really nice cases as well
    12-03-2011 01:28 AM
    Home page :: LifeProof Cases

theres no need to look any further these cases are the best.
    12-03-2011 01:33 AM
    I just recd my speck candy shell case today in raspberry truffle.....omg LOOOOOVE the color !! The white on the white 4S looks fantastic with the little pop of dark pink around the rim. BUT the only thing I'm not crazy about is how "slippery" the case feels. That's my only complaint lol. Otherwise, were good to go

ANNND LVMH I see you noted here about the grippy feeling ones avail now....I may just have to check those out and see if they have the rasp truff color avail. Thanks for sharing the coupon code too !!
    Yay! The raspberry truffle case is so cute with the white phone! A sales rep had a black iPhone but with the raspberry truffle candyshell + a white Moshi Visor. Really nice! (It really looked like she had a white iPhone.) And I heard that the white cases hide scratches better. Both my original candyshell case and my flip case are black/grey (For my black iPhone. Boring, I know!!) Scratches do show up but they don't bother me.

Looks like the satin grippy ones only come in two colors for now: a dark grey/grey and a white/red. Hopefully they come out with raspberry one soon for you! But I wonder if the white grippy case would attract dirt more because of the soft texture?
    12-03-2011 06:58 AM
    Looks like the satin grippy ones only come in two colors for now: a dark grey/grey and a white/red. Hopefully they come out with raspberry one soon for you! But I wonder if the white grippy case would attract dirt more because of the soft texture?
    I'll try to remember to post a review here for you, I just ordered the grey on grey CandyShell Satin from Speck. Hopefully it will be here next week.

I wanted to try a CandyShell but I know for sure that the scratching on the back would drive me nuts, and I wanted something with a little more grip.

Oh, and in case someone is thinking about buying directly from Speck use the promo code "speckisbest" to save some money. It brought the price of the Satin down to $27 and change.
    Last edited by ProfessorTripp; 12-03-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    12-03-2011 11:11 AM
    I bought the iPhone 4s Tough Case Mate for 35 dollars and I love it. It comes with a rubber casing that goes on first and a hard casing that goes on second, and it doesn't make the phone all that much bigger but it feels safe and secure in it. Plus the rubber part goes over the top and bottom so it's easy to plug your head phone jack and charger in.
    12-03-2011 11:52 AM
    Yay! The raspberry truffle case is so cute with the white phone! A sales rep had a black iPhone but with the raspberry truffle candyshell + a white Moshi Visor. Really nice! (It really looked like she had a white iPhone.) And I heard that the white cases hide scratches better. Both my original candyshell case and my flip case are black/grey (For my black iPhone. Boring, I know!!) Scratches do show up but they don't bother me.

hmmm....yea if they did the grippy ones with the white, you have a good point. I also wonder if that would attrack more surface dirt too....but as anal as i am about keeping my phone/cover clean, i wouldnt let it get any marks on it if i can help it

I'll try to remember to post a review here for you, I just ordered the grey on grey CandyShell Satin from Speck. Hopefully it will be here next week.

I wanted to try a CandyShell but I know for sure that the scratching on the back would drive me nuts, and I wanted something with a little more grip.

Oh, and in case someone is thinking about buying directly from Speck use the promo code "speckisbest" to save some money. It brought the price of the Satin down to $27 and change.
    Speck seems to deliver quickly. I ordered mine on Tues and had it in Fridays mail

As for the candy shell, i'm totally crazy about it, but i am concerned about it possibly getting scratched up and most of all, i can confirm that it is 'slippery' feeling. Thats the ONLY thing i dont like about it. I'm thinking about putting something on the back or sides, perhaps, to give it grip. I'm just not sure what though. I could apply a Zagg, but i don't want to spend that kind of money just to put it on a cover, ya know?

SO, if anyone has any ideas for me on what i could apply for some 'grip' i open to them
    12-03-2011 04:20 PM
    Home page :: LifeProof Cases

theres no need to look any further these cases are the best.
    i have to admit, i was extremely impressed watching the vid demo's they have for the cases, but $80 is a heavy price tag IMO for a case, for me right now anyway.
    12-03-2011 04:40 PM
    i have to admit, i was extremely impressed watching the vid demo's they have for the cases, but $80 is a heavy price tag IMO for a case, for me right now anyway.
    I just finished doing an in-depth review of the LifeProof case. Considering how many cases we wind up buying, $80 really isn't that much when you look at the protection it offers.
    ThePinkChameleon and cyberpaw like this.
    12-03-2011 05:02 PM
    I just finished doing an in-depth review of the LifeProof case. Considering how many cases we wind up buying, $80 really isn't that much when you look at the protection it offers.
    first off, let me say excellent review Alli !!

ok, so ya got me -- you do have a very valid point. By the time i purchase cases that i'd like to be stylish with(whether they offer physical protection or not), it would prob be darn near the $80 :o heck, i just spent $34 bucks on my Speck case.

So with that being said, after reading your review, and watching the video(again lol) i think i will reconsider and perhaps make a purchase OR put it on my Santa list

12-03-2011 05:18 PM
    As soon as they're back in stock, I am totally getting the replacement front in purple!

Thanks for the kind words, too, Pink!
    12-03-2011 08:04 PM
1,206 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD