Pink, I've only ever used Clarivue sp's. They have a 4 pack (2 front/2 back) for $12? Can't tell they're on and I never have to take them off for any of my cases.

http://www.clarivue.com/apple-iphone...protector.html
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 03-31-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-31-2012 12:14 PM
    Thanks so much Brinda -- i just checked out the video for it and i will be ordering the set
    edit: all ordered up
    so i'm thinking after i apply the back SP, getting one of these sleeve-type cases so that IF i ever get the guts to have my phone naked () i'll have this to put it into in-between using it. (preferrably the leopard or zebra one)

more case - sarafa collection

have any of you used this style sleeve case and do you like it? (not necessarily this brand)
    Last edited by Pink; 03-31-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    03-31-2012 12:33 PM
    I used one on mine and got all screwed up with the ob. They don't work very well together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-31-2012 06:34 PM
    Thanks so much Brinda -- i just checked out the video for it and i will be ordering the set
    You're very welcome!!
    03-31-2012 06:34 PM
    Not sure about the flip but invis shield worked fine with the regular candy shell!
    msiphone likes this.
    03-31-2012 08:03 PM
    Invisible Shield is expensive. For future, try bestskinsever. Cheap and high quality.
    ThePinkChameleon and msiphone like this.
    04-01-2012 08:47 AM
    My current case. Just got it for nostalgia purposes. It was like 3 bucks off amazon.
    They also have old nes controllers as well, gonna pick one of those up too.
    04-01-2012 11:20 AM
    Not sure about the flip but invis shield worked fine with the regular candy shell!
    i'm not too crazy about IS anymore, plus too expensive when i have to remove it to use my LP and they usually arent re-installable cuz they stretch to sh!t when you peel them off.

Thank you anyway Ame

Invisible Shield is expensive. For future, try bestskinsever. Cheap and high quality.
    Thx Alli, i book-marked BSE website on my iPad for future if i'm not crazy about the ones Brinda pointed me to.

My current case. Just got it for nostalgia purposes. It was like 3 bucks off amazon.
    lol, i rem the nintendo GB's !! That looks cute Bias !!
    msiphone likes this.
    04-01-2012 03:36 PM
    Right now I have a power shield crystal on mine, mostly bec I decided to stop jinxing myself for a while!
    msiphone likes this.
    04-01-2012 04:52 PM
    O.M.GEEEE !! Speck just added another new cs color -- cherry blossom pink. YEEEEES i'm all over that sucker

cherry blossom pink cs
    Cute color! It's making me crave a Strawberry Nirvana Jamba Juice, lol!
    04-01-2012 07:19 PM
    indeed, that and alot of understanding for me 'needing' to have my cases for my phone, lol.

so, hopefully my package will be here Monday - i got the cherry blossom cs and the bubble gum flip
    Yay!!! You're going to to love the flip!!! And both those cases' colors are so cute!
    Last edited by LVMHgirl; 04-01-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    04-01-2012 07:22 PM
    Cute color! It's making me crave a Strawberry Nirvana Jamba Juice, lol!
    your right about the color & I LOVE jamba juice too !! I'm gonna have to make a jamba run tomorrow now lol.
    Yay!!! You're going to to love the flip!!! And both those cases' colors are so cute!
    I can't wait to get them, especially the flip cs to try it out!! Call me crazy but last night I went back onto Speck & also ordered the cotton dandy cs too !!
    LVMHgirl and CarolinaDiva like this.
    04-01-2012 09:05 PM
    Hey by any chance did u get your Gameboy case shipped from the us? I saw the hong kong seller and a few others but they stated that alot were the fake naruto spelling instead of Nintendo game boy I've been trying to order one for a month now of you or anyone else could recommend where to get a legit Gameboy case please let me. Know thanks so much
    04-01-2012 10:39 PM
    Hey by any chance did u get your Gameboy case shipped from the us? I saw the hong kong seller and a few others but they stated that alot were the fake naruto spelling instead of Nintendo game boy I've been trying to order one for a month now of you or anyone else could recommend where to get a legit Gameboy case please let me. Know thanks so much
    Yeah it shipped from New York. It's seller1one1 or something like that on amazon.
    As far as what's legit goes. They are all soft plastic and flexible. but the one I got has all the right lettering
    04-02-2012 12:16 AM
    Have y'all seen the CS Grip in GRAPE???

04-02-2012 06:44 AM
    Have y'all seen the CS Grip in GRAPE???

Click to view quoted image
    Yes !! I was sooooo close to ordering that one too, but I passed on it. I was hoping the black grippy part would've been pink. I'm hoping for some more (girly)colors in the grip to pop up soon too
    hunoosh and Lawns like this.
    04-02-2012 07:47 AM
    Yeah it shipped from New York. It's seller1one1 or something like that on amazon.
    As far as what's legit goes. They are all soft plastic and flexible. but the one I got has all the right lettering
    I've used Seller1on1 before and they are good to deal with. Keep clear of one called eForCity. Terrible to deal with. I bought 2 covers ($3 ea) didn't like them and wanted to return them. Emailed the seller several times, the seller never got in touch with me for return instructions EVER. Overall I was out about $12 (nbd) but it's just the point of not doing what they should've been.
    04-02-2012 07:50 AM
    your right about the color & I LOVE jamba juice too !! I'm gonna have to make a jamba run tomorrow now lol.

I can't wait to get them, especially the flip cs to try it out!! Call me crazy but last night I went back onto Speck & also ordered the cotton dandy cs too !!
    You are so gonna get me in trouble I am loving these cases!!!!!
    04-02-2012 09:48 AM
    You are so gonna get me in trouble I am loving these cases!!!!!
    LOL !! hey, a girl has to have her cases right ?!

speaking of cases, someone (wanted to remain anonymous-idk why lol) asked me to post a pix of my speck cs's -- so here they are

msiphone and LVMHgirl like this.
    04-02-2012 09:58 AM
    Just bought my first one.... CS Flip in Bubble Gum/Peacock!!!! Can't wait to sport it for the 'Easter / Spring Season"!!! Totally hoping this is money well spent!!
    04-02-2012 10:07 AM
    Just bought my first one.... CS Flip in Bubble Gum/Peacock!!!! Can't wait to sport it for the 'Easter / Spring Season"!!! Totally hoping this is money well spent!!
    YaY !! I'm a huge fan of speck cs's (in case you couldnt tellLOL) and i'm trying the same cs flip myself for the first time too !! I just checked my delivery and today my cherry blossom and bubble gum flip will be here I think the cotton dandy will arrive tomorrow tho.

I'm psyched to try the flip cs out !!
    04-02-2012 11:23 AM
    I've used Seller1on1 before and they are good to deal with. Keep clear of one called eForCity. Terrible to deal with. I bought 2 covers ($3 ea) didn't like them and wanted to return them. Emailed the seller several times, the seller never got in touch with me for return instructions EVER. Overall I was out about $12 (nbd) but it's just the point of not doing what they should've been.
    Wow. I wonder if they use that name on eBay. I had a very bad experience with something like that name there!
    04-02-2012 11:50 AM

speaking of cases, someone (wanted to remain anonymous-idk why lol) asked me to post a pix of my speck cs's -- so here they are

Lol. Oh but they look so pretty!!! I gotta catch up with you on the Specks. Lol. I've been slacking! Next I want the yellow for summer and the new flips.
    04-02-2012 11:53 AM

LOVE Speck!

I missed out on the plaid one for V-day!
    04-02-2012 02:27 PM
    YaY !! I'm a huge fan of speck cs's (in case you couldnt tellLOL) and i'm trying the same cs flip myself for the first time too !! I just checked my delivery and today my cherry blossom and bubble gum flip will be here I think the cotton dandy will arrive tomorrow tho.

I'm psyched to try the flip cs out !!
    Yay! I think you'll love it!
    04-02-2012 02:28 PM
1,206 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD