holy crap that thing is huge.
    03-29-2012 03:03 PM
    ohhh girlzzzzzz....idk some of you may not be so stoked about this but i love the hot pink and gold look of this new Speck cs
    Year of the Dragon

03-29-2012 04:57 PM
    Mophie Juice pack is awesome, you can charge your iPhone on the go!
    03-29-2012 04:59 PM
    holy crap that thing is huge.
    he he ......
    03-29-2012 05:00 PM
    Got my Grip case today. Did it really take Speck only a day to get it to me?! I love it! I don't know why I've avoided the Speck cases up to now.
    03-29-2012 05:03 PM
    Got my Grip case today. Did it really take Speck only a day to get it to me?! I love it! I don't know why I've avoided the Speck cases up to now.
    oOoOoOh! Alli, what color did you get in the grip? i had the butternut color but i sent mine back also because i decided to wait till they put out more color combos that i'd rather have. i've spoken to Speck on the phone and its in the plans to make other color combos--i hope they come out soon!!
    03-29-2012 05:07 PM
    Oh I love the dragon one...
    03-29-2012 08:00 PM
    Oh I love the dragon one...
    me too. I'm going to throw an order together for myself this weekend & get the dragon one along with the bubblegum flip
    03-29-2012 08:49 PM
    oOoOoOh! Alli, what color did you get in the grip? i had the butternut color but i sent mine back also because i decided to wait till they put out more color combos that i'd rather have. i've spoken to Speck on the phone and its in the plans to make other color combos--i hope they come out soon!!
    It's basically red and black. Other color combinations would be awesome!
    03-29-2012 09:06 PM
    ohhh girlzzzzzz....idk some of you may not be so stoked about this but i love the hot pink and gold look of this new Speck cs
    Year of the Dragon

Ohhhh maaaaan! I see you stopped tapping your foot long enough to throw this out there! I'm a dragon according to my birth year... (((sigh)))
    03-29-2012 11:25 PM
    It's basically red and black. Other color combinations would be awesome!
    nice Alli, enjoy it !! i really like the grip myself, but wasnt overly crazy about the yellow. I'm hoping Speck will have more girly color combos soon - i def want to get a grip again LOL pun intended !!
    Ohhhh maaaaan! I see you stopped tapping your foot long enough to throw this out there! I'm a dragon according to my birth year... (((sigh)))
    yes i have lol. So being the dragon is your year, then you have to get one for yourself it would be so fitting !!
    03-30-2012 08:35 AM
    nice Alli, enjoy it !! i really like the grip myself, but wasnt overly crazy about the yellow. I'm hoping Speck will have more girly color combos soon - i def want to get a grip again LOL pun intended !!
    What I'd really like to see is a cross between this and the Casemate Sparkle.
    03-30-2012 10:07 AM
    OMG Pink, Laura, Brinda, Reene & Ame!!! Have you seen the new CandyShell Flip in Bubblegum/Peacock? Thought of you as soon as I saw it!

Click to view quoted image
    Im SOOOO wanting to order this... however, does anyone know if the CS Flip will cause a ZAGG invisible shield screen protector to slip, bubble or pull away? I don't want to give up my invisishield... but REALLY like this case!!!!

TIA!!!
    03-30-2012 11:33 AM
    What I'd really like to see is a cross between this and the Casemate Sparkle.
    oooh, that would be pretty, a totally glammed out cs grip

(you could call or go to specks homepage and click on the 'feedback' tab to the left of the page and put a suggestion in if you wanted to i swear, i should really get a job with Speck, lol)
    Last edited by Pink; 03-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    03-30-2012 11:46 AM
    oooh, that would be pretty, a totally glammed out cs grip

(you could call or go to specks homepage and click on the 'feedback' tab to the left of the page and put a suggestion in if you wanted to i swear, i should really get a job with Speck, lol)
    Companies should only ever hire people who are crazy about their products in the first place. It's difficult to sell what you don't use. This was why I jumped at the opportunity to work for Ascendo!

Feedback, eh? Yes indeedy...here I come!
    03-30-2012 01:22 PM
    Companies should only ever hire people who are crazy about their products in the first place. It's difficult to sell what you don't use. This was why I jumped at the opportunity to work for Ascendo!

Feedback, eh? Yes indeedy...here I come!
    Well, then I'd def fit the bill for a Specki, lol. I LUUUUURVE every one of my cs's and fitted shells
    (did I mention I have their website bookmarked on my iPad, iPhone and laptop too LOL)
    If I find your feed back post i'l vote on it for ya

edit: I found your suggestion post & I'll continue to vote daily for it
    Last edited by Pink; 03-30-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    03-30-2012 01:44 PM
    currently i am rocking a black commuter (that i won from iMore!) on my brand new 4S. it feels like i am carrying a brick in my pocket!! at least it's only for work

but when i get home, it's nakedville!!
    03-30-2012 01:53 PM
    currently i am rocking a black commuter (that i won from iMore!) on my brand new 4S. it feels like i am carrying a brick in my pocket!! at least it's only for work

but when i get home, it's nakedville!!
    A brick ?!?! Lol, come on now BLiNK the commuter isn't that bulky lol.
    Now if you said OB defender I would tend to agree with you even tho I love those cases also:o

I still cannot bring myself to have a naked phone.....oh how many times I have considered it tho, but just can't pull the trigger !!
    03-30-2012 02:00 PM
    A brick ?!?! Lol, come on now BLiNK the commuter isn't that bulky lol.
    Now if you said OB defender I would tend to agree with you even tho I love those cases also:o

I still cannot bring myself to have a naked phone.....oh how many times I have considered it tho, but just can't pull the trigger !!
    yes, a fricking BRICK! i am used to a casemate barely there or nothing haha

if you're ever just chillin' out on your couch take your phone out of one of the gazillion cases you are using at the time and go for it!
    03-30-2012 03:00 PM
    yes, a fricking BRICK! i am used to a casemate barely there or nothing haha

if you're ever just chillin' out on your couch take your phone out of one of the gazillion cases you are using at the time and go for it!
    LOL, ok you and your 'brick' have a great time at work together

now as for just chillin without one of my gazillion cases on my phone -- i can try that BUT i will need to put a SP on the back of my phone--thats one thing i NEVER did
    03-30-2012 04:39 PM
    O.M.GEEEE !! Speck just added another new cs color -- cherry blossom pink. YEEEEES i'm all over that sucker

cherry blossom pink cs
    03-30-2012 04:52 PM
    O.M.GEEEE !! Speck just added another new cs color -- cherry blossom pink. YEEEEES i'm all over that sucker

cherry blossom pink cs
    lulz, i hope your husband has a good job
    03-30-2012 04:55 PM
    lulz, i hope your husband has a good job
    indeed, that and alot of understanding for me 'needing' to have my cases for my phone, lol.

so, hopefully my package will be here Monday - i got the cherry blossom cs and the bubble gum flip
    03-30-2012 05:03 PM

cherry blossom pink cs

I have never been more happy that the shipping to Canada is too much as I am right now. Me WANTY.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-30-2012 10:54 PM
    hey guys, i need some advice lol. I dont have a SP on the back of my 4S, but want to apply one. I primarily use speck candyshells & ob defenders, something in-expensive because when i use my LP i'll have to remove it as well. theres so many, idk which is the best case friendly for the back.

Any suggestions you guys could make would be appreciated !!
    03-31-2012 12:04 PM
1,206 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD