Picked up an all black defender today and used the black silicone with a pink shell......I have to say - it looks SUPER CUTE
    How many OB cases do you have???
    03-24-2012 01:10 AM
    How many OB cases do you have???
    i have 8 of them -- they are one of my fave types of case to use along with my LP(down to 1 color) and speck cs's(10).

I seriously dont use any other case style/brands. I have quite a few that i've packed away & some that i've tried, wasnt crazy about them & sent back.
    03-24-2012 10:19 AM
    Wow you may have an addiction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-24-2012 12:11 PM
    Wow you may have an addiction.

naaaaahhhh lol.

i just really like changing up my cases either every day or every other. I love mixing the defender silicone and shell colors as well.
    Rhiannon10 likes this.
    03-24-2012 12:33 PM
    Oh I hear yeah. I have over 30 cases myself.

03-24-2012 07:54 PM
    Oh I hear yeah. I have over 30 cases myself.

That's how I was with my first bb, pink curve 8330, 5yrs ago. This is the 2nd phone I've owned (out of my others) that I've gotten case crazy for, considering it's such a great phone that dresses up well too
    03-25-2012 12:09 PM
    I'm hooked. I just went to apple and bought four speck candy shells.

iPhone.
    03-25-2012 04:25 PM
    Pink,
    So what color LP did you end up keeping and why?
    Just curious. Still trying to figure out which color to get.
    03-25-2012 04:46 PM
    I'm hooked. I just went to apple and bought four speck candy shells.

iPhone.
    nice. I just ordered the dark heart mahogany for myself on Friday from them. Can't wait to get it-hopefully it'll be here tomorrow

Pink,
    So what color LP did you end up keeping and why?
    Just curious. Still trying to figure out which color to get.
    I wound up keeping the white/gray because it just looks real nice on the phone. I was crazy about the pink/gray one but after a while it started to look too pepto-bismallie kind of colored lol.

I have the white 4S btw.
    Last edited by Pink; 03-25-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    LVMHgirl and cyberpaw like this.
    03-25-2012 06:53 PM
    Pink, you crack me up! 30+ cases?! I thought I was bad - I just got a new one yesterday and that makes 6!!

I was able to score an OtterBox
    Commuter (all black) that actually fit my iPhone perfect!! I'm in case heaven!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-26-2012 01:17 PM
    Picked up an all black defender today and used the black silicone with a pink shell......I have to say - it looks SUPER CUTE
    I tried that combo too! Pretty cute. Preferred it over the grey silicone + pink. But the peony pink seemed to clash with my pink glass back cover so now when I use an OB instead of a CS or mophie, it's the all black defender with just the pink from the back peeking through.

Last edited by LVMHgirl; 03-26-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-26-2012 01:35 PM
    If you go back to page 61, you can see a nice write up with pics that NobodyListensToLaura did on the Ballistic case
    Thanks for the mention.

To the OP - The case is about the same size as an OB defender. Without the rubber shell, it is slightly thinner than an OB defender. Sorry, but I can't post any of a white iPhone. Mine is black.
    03-26-2012 02:02 PM
    Pink, you crack me up! 30+ cases?! I thought I was bad - I just got a new one yesterday and that makes 6!!

I was able to score an OtterBox
    Commuter (all black) that actually fit my iPhone perfect!! I'm in case heaven!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I have to say, I honestly don't know how many covers I currently have for my 4S besides the ones I've mentioned in a few posts back. I have returned quite a few within the past mth also, realizing I'm not going to use them as much as I thought I would've - so why hang onto themAnd I've stashed away a few that I haven't used in over 1-2mths as well.

:o six cases ? Oh iLive, I give you a lot of credit for being able to refrain yourself from going case happy LOL In fact, I give any one here credit who only relies on having just a handful to rotate out - I honestly don't think I could.

I tried that combo too! Pretty cute. Preferred it over the grey silicone + pink. But the peony pink seemed to clash with my pink glass back cover so now when I use an OB instead of a CS or mophie, it's the all black defender with just the pink from the back peeking through.

Click to view quoted image
    Oh LVMH, that is SUPER CUTE with the pink glass back peeking out indeed
    one of these days I *might* actually get the nerve to do a back glass swap.....who knows !! Lol.
    03-26-2012 02:02 PM
    Thanks for the mention.

To the OP - The case is about the same size as an OB defender. Without the rubber shell, it is slightly thinner than an OB defender. Sorry, but I can't post any of a white iPhone. Mine is black.
    Yvw, I think you did a nIce job in the write up if this case Laura !

I still haven't tried mine out yet:o
    03-26-2012 02:18 PM
    OMG Pink, Laura, Brinda, Reene & Ame!!! Have you seen the new CandyShell Flip in Bubblegum/Peacock? Thought of you as soon as I saw it!

03-27-2012 03:10 AM
    Ugh. Why do you people keep showing these cases?!?! I want that pink flip!!!!! Been doing so good. Came to read here 1 time and the cases r getting te best of me! Well must go check out Speck site now!! Btw got the new iPad and am already bored with the case after a wk. : -/ NOT good!!! It's very cute pink leather look just getting bored though. This coud get ugly. Lol
    03-27-2012 04:33 AM
    OMG Pink, Laura, Brinda, Reene & Ame!!! Have you seen the new CandyShell Flip in Bubblegum/Peacock? Thought of you as soon as I saw it!

O.M.GeEeEeEe !! the colors are absolutely ADORABLE !! i've never tried the flip yet, and this will be a good excuse to lol. I was just on Speck's site yesterday and didn't see this -- it must not have been avail yet when i was on.

I also rec'd my dk heart mahogany/pink cs yesterday -- its such a pretty color and looks real nice on the white i phone, to me anyway The brown color of it reminds me of a darker hot cocoa color.
    03-27-2012 08:33 AM

*thankfully* I don't do pink! lol
    03-27-2012 08:39 AM
    O.M.GeEeEeEe !! the colors are absolutely ADORABLE !! i've never tried the flip yet, and this will be a good excuse to lol. I was just on Speck's site yesterday and didn't see this -- it must not have been avail yet when i was on.

I also rec'd my dk heart mahogany/pink cs yesterday -- its such a pretty color and looks real nice on the white i phone, to me anyway The brown color of it reminds me of a darker hot cocoa color.
    What maker? Dk heart mahogany/pink? Is the mahogany brown. I want one of those too by the sounds of it. Lol. For now I just ordered a TPU clear for my iPad. Some of them are just as cheap as iPhone cases.
    03-27-2012 09:24 AM
    Yep it's a deep brown color, for the 4/4S by Speck

LVMHgirl and GingerSnapsBack like this.
    03-27-2012 09:36 AM
    Ugh. Why do you people keep showing these cases?!?! I want that pink flip!!!!! Been doing so good. Came to read here 1 time and the cases r getting te best of me! Well must go check out Speck site now!! Btw got the new iPad and am already bored with the case after a wk. : -/ NOT good!!! It's very cute pink leather look just getting bored though. This coud get ugly. Lol
    Hi Hunoosh!! I didn't forget about you. I just thought you didn't care much for the flip cases because of how the breaks in the lip line up?

And I ordered the Hard Candy Convertible case for the new iPad in black. It's just like the original Apple case for the iPad 1.
    Last edited by LVMHgirl; 03-27-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    03-27-2012 05:06 PM
    *thankfully* I don't do pink! lol
    LOL! I didn't do pink either until I saw the back glass cover! Still sticking pretty much with black cases and devices, with just the little bit of pink from the back cover.
    03-27-2012 05:09 PM

Yes! A great excuse to try the flip! SO easy to switch cases. I pretty much use my flip when I'm home and my mophie when I'm out.
    03-27-2012 05:18 PM
    Hi Hunoosh!! I didn't forget about you. I just thought you didn't care much for the flip cases because of how the breaks in the lip line up?

And I ordered the Hard Candy Convertible case for the new iPad in black. It's just like the original Apple case for the iPad 1.
    Actually the flip "look" takes time to get used to. But I love them for work. Because my work charger is generic and doesn't fit regular CS. Was surprised that my daughter likes them too. Gave her my black teal flip. Looks great on her black phone.
    03-27-2012 06:10 PM

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF CASES! STOOOOOOP FOR THE SAKE OF MY BANK BALANCE!

Me likey.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    03-27-2012 06:46 PM
1,206 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD