Ahhhh I have my iPhone back with my Vapor Comp. I did a slight mod to it - I cut the centre silicone plug out so I can get to my sim card. No change in reception. Now I don't have to remove the case to switch phones.

Lawd I've missed my iPhone. That BB is nice. It's no iPhone.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    02-25-2012 11:54 AM
    I would like to know if anyone has tried a LP case mix, utilizing a white front with a pink back? Does it look great or llike a mismatch?

L like the pink, but think it's a bit bright for the front. I also like the white, but would prefer a color on the back..

Decisions, decisions....
    cyberpaw, I have both the white & pink LP, here's the color combos. I didn't install my phone because I didn't want to open and seal the case that many times-I did put the "dummy" phone in one of them tho. Hope this will help you

cyberpaw likes this.
    02-25-2012 12:41 PM
    Perfect pictures - just wanted I wanted to see.
    Thanks Pink. I like the pink back white front combo.
    02-25-2012 01:15 PM
    Perfect pictures - just wanted I wanted to see.
    Thanks Pink. I like the pink back white front combo.
    Yvw cyber. I have to agree, the white front/pink back does look better. I think I'm gonna use that combo one of these days
    02-25-2012 01:22 PM
    and i'd have to say, your doing a pretty good job at keeping up
    02-25-2012 06:48 PM
    Omg Erkel !! He's such an adorable kid !! I remember that show too !!
    02-26-2012 10:46 AM
    The Virgin kiosk just called me over from work.

They have Candyshell flips (black with red, white with purple), a satin in white/red and the new Pattern ones in from Speck. Purple plaid. I LOVE PLAID.

Must. Not. Buy.

02-27-2012 12:27 PM
    Today I bought the Teal otter box commuter. loving it. Feels protective but not bulky like the defender. (this is my first commuter), and not worried about slipping like with the candy shell ! Gonna check Amazon for some other colors... Paid full price for this one :0 lol
    02-28-2012 04:45 PM
    just ordered myself a Mophie juice pack plus in magenta.
    it was a toss up between the life proof for weather protection while on the trail.. or the mophie for battery life. i have dry bags i can always put my phone in (and the iPhone is usable through the bag) so the mophie won out. anyone else have one and what do you think of it? I've read the other threads in here on it. was skeptical about getting the outdoor version of mophie.. i read that you can download the outdoor app and use it with any mophie case. its $30 i think. i already have another gps app on the phone for hiking so it wasn't a big deal.. didn't really want the orange case just to have the outdoor app.
    03-05-2012 07:41 AM
    just ordered myself a Mophie juice pack plus in magenta.
    it was a toss up between the life proof for weather protection while on the trail.. or the mophie for battery life. i have dry bags i can always put my phone in (and the iPhone is usable through the bag) so the mophie won out. anyone else have one and what do you think of it? I've read the other threads in here on it. was skeptical about getting the outdoor version of mophie.. i read that you can download the outdoor app and use it with any mophie case. its $30 i think. i already have another gps app on the phone for hiking so it wasn't a big deal.. didn't really want the orange case just to have the outdoor app.
    I have the Mophie juice pack Plus Outdoor edition and love it. I got the outdoor edition for the orange color. The trail app is a $20 annual price I believe, hence the slight bump in price. Either way, money very well spent. I use the Mophie when not at work and use a Lifeproof while I am at work. If only Mophie would do a heavy duty case with screen protection.
    03-05-2012 07:37 PM
    I have a black mophie juicepack air and I love it... Feels great in the hand not to heavy or bulky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-05-2012 07:45 PM
    Thats great to hear! Just got shipping confirmation. Be here wed! Oh and if anyone's looking to buy - 20% off right now with coupon code on their website - use code SOCIALSWAG20
    03-05-2012 09:13 PM
    Gunmetal grey and pink Otterbox Defender.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-08-2012 06:58 AM
    hey everyone !! boy oh boy, is it quiet around here lately !! sheesh !! WELL, with that said, i decided to pop my head in here and let some of you know that Speck has a couple of new candy shell colors .........and YES, of course, i ordered !! LOL the two newest colors are grape-peacock and sunflower-peacock. I went right for sunflower-peacock because the grape-peacock seems very similar to the sea dragon purple which i already have.

Speck Candyshell

and i've also ordered and received a Switcheasy Oddysey in cream/tan color--looks VERY sharp on the white 4S
    SwitchEasy Oddysey

YES i still love my LP, but on occasion here and there, i take a day to use something just to change up the style for the day

03-09-2012 04:46 PM
    ^^^ Instigator!! I'm about to break out the case collection and switch from my Vapor Epiphany for the first time tomorrow. I've always been a bumper fan so it's been easy to roll with it this long. Though I have missed my little BookBook lately so...

I also just took the plunge on the MK Essential Zip, but you KNOW I'm going to hit those links you posted!
    03-10-2012 01:21 AM
    I want to say Living Social was having a deal for a body Glove case for the 4s for $9 so I purchased it. And I'm actually loving the way it feels on te phone. Taking it off is a ***** though.

Gave my girlfriend my incipio gunmetal ngp and kept the matte one. Got bored with my candyshell
    03-10-2012 06:46 AM
    ^^^ Instigator!! I'm about to break out the case collection and switch from my Vapor Epiphany for the first time tomorrow. I've always been a bumper fan so it's been easy to roll with it this long. Though I have missed my little BookBook lately so...

I also just took the plunge on the MK Essential Zip, but you KNOW I'm going to hit those links you posted!
    WoW !! You've been rocking the Epiphany for quite some time nice !! I looked at the MK essential zip, it's a very nice wallet indeed.

Me? Instigator...........naaaaaah lol. I also bought one of the Speck ltd. edition Valentine cs's "be mine". I put that on today-I love the heart made up of tiny hearts I'm really looking forward to getting the sunflower cs -- I can't wait to see that in person because the color online looks real pretty
    03-10-2012 09:00 AM
    Lol I just took off my Element for te first time as well. Work got in that Belkin Essential 050 in the royal blue with white banding and mommy wants it. Badly. Right now I have a white Barely There on it. I had my Candyshell but I guess I removed it one too many times because the shell cracked on the back.

03-10-2012 03:46 PM
    I've been in the mood for a new case...love the new Speck colors...I'll have to get a new one! My friend has one and I've been eyeing it for a while.

Since the weather is getting better, I've been using the iMainGo 2 speakers (Amazon.com: "imaingo": Electronics) as a case while biking on the weekends. It's a portable speaker system with great sound and also doubles as a case. I've dropped it a bunch and everything is intact. I got hooked up with one from work and have used it a lot ever since.

Thanks for all the tips!
    03-10-2012 05:25 PM
    *hangs head in shame* I bought the Belkin 050 in the royal blue/white - god it's pretty on the white iPhone.

03-11-2012 04:10 PM
    I am still eyeing a few. Haven't pulled the trigger on the sgp linear bec I don't think the screen is covered with a "lip", and the switch easy ones seem so..manly compared to like me not being a man.
    03-11-2012 08:28 PM
    i rec'd my sunflower/peacock Speck cs today.....what an awesome color yellow it is !! It mimics the yellow color of a baby chick, and with the aqua silicone accents -- this will be PERFECT for spring and the Easter holiday Abosolutely LOVE it
    03-12-2012 03:48 PM
    I am still eyeing a few. Haven't pulled the trigger on the sgp linear bec I don't think the screen is covered with a "lip", and the switch easy ones seem so..manly compared to like me not being a man.
    i LOL'd at what you said here !! But, i do agree, MOST of the SE cases are manly looking, and after reading what you wrote i went back and looked at my cream/tan Odyssey case and yeaaaaaaa its a teeney tiny bit masculine looking but it still passes enough to be feminine looking for me to use on the white 4S lol
    03-12-2012 03:56 PM
    I love yellow, must not buy. Must. Not. Buy.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-12-2012 05:01 PM
    Here's some pictures to show the blue...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-12-2012 09:12 PM
1,206 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD